Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I am undercover

Chatty Member
There’s definitely something proper stinky going on with money.

I was surprised when I heard the first house was in her name only and didn’t have a mortgage. But then she made YouTube videos that mentioned meeting George’s parents to discuss a financial investment. I always presumed they put a chunk towards it but it was in her name to avoid paying second home stamp duty as I’m fairly sure George owned a property he rented out.

This, plus the fact his parents are selling their family home and business makes me think they’re in the shit money wise. They are probably asking George and Megan to pay back what they borrowed. Their big house is in both of their names. They are probably being over ambitious with the pricing so as to drag it out and delay repaying the money.

Was George’s dad charged with something or have I made that up? Either way looks like the empire is crumbling.
George’s dad was charged with sexual harassment/assault it’s been well covered up though I’ve never been able to find anything about it online!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Watermelon05

Her latest TikTok got me. She’s trying so hard to be relatable. My morning as a mum of 2 on maternity leave…. Leave from what Megan? Also leaving your 2 kids at home whilst you go out for a walk on your own doesn’t really scream relatability for most mums on mat leave.

• Heart

ejej123

Chatty Member
lol the absolute 180 she did in these comments. Firstly actually acknowledging the overconsumption and actually a decent response. Then… can’t help it tho soz hun you, if you have an issue that’s your problem
The passive aggressiveness 😂

• Haha

nittygrittyditty91

Does this girl really need a brand new denim waistcoat? Pretty sure she has about 20 waistcoats and minimum 2 denim already
She’s the main reason nobody can get one and they’re always out of stock. Ya know because ya girl Megafod Megs needs 10 in each shade.

You know what. I’m becoming Liz from motherland and she is literally Hyge Tyge Amanda. She needs to fuck off.

Would love to see these brands donate one of their shit coats to the homeless and not Megan Ellaby and her bloody bottomless wardrobe of over consumerism. Epitome of everything that wrong with fashion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Things influencers say
- I’m obsessed
- Please ignore my terrible hair today (you know they’ve spent an hour doing it before filming)
- I have nothing like this in my wardrobe
- Im so here for it.
Please add any more.

• Haha

lauzyess

“Video taken after we got the discharge news.”
Fuck off. How pathetic and desperate to take a video like that and put it to Taylor fucking Swift.

• Haha
  • Sick

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
That fringe is doing her absolutely no favours. I think Megan is someone who needs a full fringe.. that one just ceases to exist in the exact place she needs it most (I.e the largest section of her forehead). I used to be jealous of how she could pull off a full thick fringe (I can't!) and I loved her hair. But the last year + of hairstyles have been painful.

KittyCatClaws666

I thought the new “haul” started off grim when strutted in showing hodge podge jumble sale realness but when she put on the £300 fucking Barney the dinosaur coat it finished me off.
Who on earth pays that much money and “forgets” what they ordered? it doesn’t make you cool babe it makes you a complete unrelatable bell end.
And for the love of god please shave your hair off and start again.

• Haha

Ab92li

I actually really like the scarves but who in their right mind is paying like £60+ for a scarf… maybe I’m just not in that tax bracket

Laalaalaa

So tone deaf. Hi love, people with jobs are having to use food banks. It just makes me a bit sick in my mouth, so tacky. A 2 year old does not need Louboutins.

• Heart

ginaG29

But I still can’t make that make sense with the amount she’s been spending… if the chanel website prices are to be similar to the on she bought in store the other day then her bag would’ve been £8,530. Surely you wouldn’t spend that if you had huge mortgage payments to pay and the property market is at an all time low?!
Maybe George is in trouble financially and has to sell his share of the house to release some funds so she’s selling hers that Faye lives in (or do we know for sure that Faye owns that?!) to release money to buy a new house for her n George? Or to go in with the parents in law in a joint massive pile? It’s all soo odd that all the properties are on at the exact same time. 🤔
yeah - it’s the 3 properties being for sale at the same time which is the real mystery!!!! it’s all so strange…. i wish we knew more!!!

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Aye yeah Megan love, I would but unlike you I won’t get it all gifted and then get paid to advertise it as well. 🙄 View attachment 2510428
Reminder to everyone that Flannels is owned by that scumbag of a human that owns Sports Direct and it’s also hit the headlines for repeatedly sending customers fake items then refusing returns and refunds on them 👍🏻👍🏻

Actually maybe that’s where the Ellaby’s get their fake bags

• Wow
This is apparently her tripod that doubles up as a coat rack 😱😱😱 she ‘stores’ coats and blazers here… 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ABSOLUTE INSANITY. Especially given how much room they have in that house.
I find it strange that if fashion is your career you would treat clothes like this. You could buy a few cheap rails and hang them in the spare room or basement room.

Kylied31

I’m sorry but I just can’t with this girl. Megan posted her video two hours ago, an hour and 15 mins later and fake Megan has copied the look. FOR THE SAME EVENT! She obviously saw sense right before she left and decided to change because she probably realised she’d get completely slated on here. Do you reckon her and Megan speak when they see each other? They’ve met before because there’s a photo of them on the Saturday Instagram. I would be utterly creeped out but maybe Megan loves it for her ego. Fake Megan defo needs her own thread at this point…

Kylied31

Anyone else feel like that announcement was very half arsed? Like didn’t get the sense she’s actually devastated about it? I think she probably clocked out of Saturday a long time ago.

lauzyess

No she showed her wardrobe the other day and there’s LOADS of them. I’m surprised she hasn’t sold the gucci dionysus and a couple of the other ones…. I’ve heard they’re really heavy and basically unwearable.
Fucking hell she does not look after her shit at all

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
Why does Megs do that stupid pout when she’s driving. I mean, I know why but it doesn’t make her look like a French girl, it makes her look thick as mince.

• Haha