Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BillieR

Chatty Member
To not even mention the awful things happening in the world, even in the context of "I realise how lucky and privileged I am to be going on this trip whilst so many are suffering" is abhorrent influencer behaviour, imo.
Which is very much on topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Kettle23

I've said it before and I'll say it again about 'fake Megan' i think you're all hugely overestimating how original Megan is, she's long copied the Ganni girls, the scandi imfluencers etc, they're all.copying each other

• Heart

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I was going to say save the children are an easy very neutral one to post… surely no one can argue you shouldn’t be donating to them … surely?!
I think it’s all to do with money for these influencers (no change there then 😉)… I started down the rabbit hole of companies which are tied to Israel yesterday and wow… yeah that’s why very few influencers are posting. Like Meg did a few partnerships with M&S and I’ve read they have long historical ties with Israel and there was that controversy with their Christmas ad. So yeah I think influencers are being insanely careful so they don’t lose work.😒
I think you’re entering a dangerous rabbit hole there and I would be very careful what you believe and examine what the sources are. ‘Connections with Israel’ can often mean that the founders of a business are simply Jewish. We know that people like to mask their antisemitism by pretending to care for innocent Palestinian civilians. The M&S advert was filmed months before the flare up in Israel and Gaza and last time I checked, silver, red and green aren’t exclusive to one flag and are the most popular ‘Christmas colours’. I don’t know how we have even got this deep in a Megan Ellaby thread😭

• Heart

BlueBird9

lol the absolute 180 she did in these comments. Firstly actually acknowledging the overconsumption and actually a decent response. Then… can’t help it tho soz hun you, if you have an issue that’s your problem

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
She reminds me of the high school bully in Romy & Michele’s High School Reunion. How she seems so smug that she’s got the ‘hottest’ guy in school and has his babies when in reality he’s a fat, creepy loser who drinks too much 😂

They give me ‘those’ vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart

carousels

Even the ✨oh-so controversial✨ black bin bag dress would have been more anniversary date night appropriate!

Also her story this morning… “I realised I never really shared too much from the day”. Has she got memory loss? Because I’m fairly sure I already know way too much about the day from all the content she’s posted about it!

Attachments

• Haha

Kylied31

There was a comment on the tik tok video saying something like “isn’t it a bit weird your sister had his poster on her wall?” And she replied “not really” 😂 it’s been removed now though

• Haha

sheleg

VIP Member
He has the permanent expression of someone trying to remember your name.

Only now he's a Tory backbencher and not some two-bit boyband member

• Haha

Emalabemela

Omg it’s soooooo bad - she looks like she’s pushing 60 😱 and it looks sooo damaged - I’ve said it before but she looks like dawn ward 🤣🤣 and not in a good way! Hardly looking like a fashion girlie is she?!
This would make me stay well away from RCNQ (is that what it’s called).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Just seen the Jimmy’s closure announcement on the Liverpool Echo and all the comments say ‘never heard of it’ and ‘never been’ 😂

Something is off with this and the house selling…

• Haha
One compliment I will give Megan is that she is very organised with her socks. My socks vanish in my house and I’m forever buying new ones.

• Haha

sheleg

VIP Member
Louise Marguerite blocked me because I kept asking her why she copied Megan all the time 😑

• Haha