Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ahhh I get that, if it’s helping them then that’s fine. I’d just want to snuggle them 😂😂😂

oh I'm the same. absolutely. my dog lasted sleeping in a kitchen for 2 months and since then she sleeps under the covers in bed. Their life's to short to be sleeping there. I wonder if she's also has difficulties wirh the dogs and the children. My friend used the same dog trainer as her for her sausage dog so may have had litter mate syndrome or something. I can understand if she annoys the dogs waking them up with nightfeeds too.

Reactions: 2
The shoes can't be hers though as she says in the vid that she won't be wearing any as her feet are too wide. Hair is in such bad condition too 😬

nittygrittyditty91

Random one but I’d imagine most of you have the same algorithm. Does CSG charity shop girl not have a thread?

also I tootled up Megs lovely yellow dress and jean combo. That’s easily nearly £500 in an outfit.

ejej123

Chatty Member
Woken him up with your loud voice? Think it’s more to do with the fact his head is being whipped round 🥲

• Sad

testing13

I also saw her posting a photo outside a florists in Altrincham (I know because it’s where I live)… please don’t tell me she was looking here for a house 😱
She's posted multiple stories about looking for a house with photos hanging out in Prestwich so she's definitely following the Ellabys!

• Wow

ELFILY

VIP Member
I was just watching her latest tiktok and she really looks like she’s had her teeth done! And she’s kinda talking with that new teeth lisp too! Or is it just me?!

sillysally96

Am I missing something here? Call me terribly old fashioned and definitely behind the times but, are parents in the market for “vintage” clothes for their kids? I’m not going to spend (what I’m assuming is) an arm and a leg on “one of a kind pieces” for my 3 year old that’s only going to get sauce and paint and snot all down it after one wear!!
Not to mention, it won’t fit anymore after a week