Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the little butterfly

She
I wonder if this is a step towards having dark hair. When I’ve gone from light to dark, I’ve had to have warmth put in first otherwise the dark can have a khaki/green tinge!
looks worse with copper, shame her hair was always lovely before, any decent hairdresser would advise a fringe with her forehead 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Oh my god I just watched Louise Marguerite’s latest TikTok… my word, every mannerism is Megan!!!!! It’s so weird, it’s like she studies them 😩

**edited… tell me they’re not twins 🥴
doesn;t she have a bf? If so it baffles me he doesn't pick up on this and tell her she looks and acts odd

matchakitkat

she says she was ‘lucky enough to be invited down’ but it looks like she just .. went there? idk what am I missing here?
This is what I was trying to work out? No #PRINVITE or #AD. Surely it’s not just the concession staff inviting her?

knitgirl

No she showed her wardrobe the other day and there’s LOADS of them. I’m surprised she hasn’t sold the gucci dionysus and a couple of the other ones…. I’ve heard they’re really heavy and basically unwearable.
Ahhh okay, I don’t have TikTok so don’t keep up with that side of things!

Laalaalaa

5 days in hospital- her poor baby! Why did she post a hair day post 4 days ago. As if you'd post when in hospital with such a poorly baba.
Let's hope she just posted to keep herself distracted and didn't go and get her hair done when her child had bronchiolitis, jeez.

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Did she actually buy the 8k bag do we know? It wasn't gifted? I'm actually surprised if she bought it, I just kind of assume that they buy NOTHING themselves anymore (by 'they', I mean all influencers on Megan's 'level' and above 😂)

sillysally96

i had no idea about all this!

I know I’m derailing but her and the Ellaby’s are two cheeks of the same arse cause she also tried (and failed) to hunt Tattlers down in real life!

Jesrose blocked me ages ago cause I liked a comment that asked why she was selling her ex boyfriends underpants on Vinted 🤣🤣🤣 I had actually forgotten but it still cracks me up. She went to the effort of blocking me on her interiors account too which I didn’t even follow anyway!!!
This is brilliant!

• Haha

discodanman

I’m just nosey and must know why she split with her husband.
Same! I hadn’t actually seen her for ages on TikTok and then the next video I see of her she is talking about being ghosted for a date! I take it she hasn’t talked about the breakup? Feel it’s a bit odd to do a video on dating when in previous videos it was all chat about the husband and kids.

Latest tik tok - as a fashion influencer I think it’s sad that she looks back on so many outfits and dislikes them now. We all grow and I don’t wear what I wore 5 years ago exactly but I do look back with fondness and think I looked good at the time. Obviously we all make the odd crazy mistake here and there. On the topic of consumption I get that influencers earn an income from promoting clothes so what are the best solutions for reducing consumption or is it just a negative of the job? Any ideas?

Reactions: 1