Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

discodanman

I’m just nosey and must know why she split with her husband.
Same! I hadn’t actually seen her for ages on TikTok and then the next video I see of her she is talking about being ghosted for a date! I take it she hasn’t talked about the breakup? Feel it’s a bit odd to do a video on dating when in previous videos it was all chat about the husband and kids.

Reactions: 2
Latest tik tok - as a fashion influencer I think it’s sad that she looks back on so many outfits and dislikes them now. We all grow and I don’t wear what I wore 5 years ago exactly but I do look back with fondness and think I looked good at the time. Obviously we all make the odd crazy mistake here and there. On the topic of consumption I get that influencers earn an income from promoting clothes so what are the best solutions for reducing consumption or is it just a negative of the job? Any ideas?

Reactions: 1

lauzyess

I think it looks lovely (not all the furniture nesscarily but all the fittings and colours), no idea on the area other than what others have said.

But feels too big, I wonder if the loft and/or basement was done by them as it’s too many rooms imo, some of them must never get used. I think it’s lacking a big kitchen dinner with bifolds. The kitchen is big but L shaped.
They did the basement, yeah. It’s huge. There’s so much living space and the bedrooms are quite underwhelming.

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
to be fair, it's similar to them being in a crate. My best friend has a sausage dog and they tend to be nervous dogs. My dog was allowed the whole house but when we looked after hers we had to put up a baby gate to lock them in one end of the kitchen together and thats the only way she would settle. Hopefully they're not in there most of the day with the amount of space ME has
Ahhh I get that, if it’s helping them then that’s fine. I’d just want to snuggle them 😂😂😂

Laalaalaa

Houses are just worth whatever someone is willing to pay though, and I've seen similar houses for similar prices lately in that area so I don't think it's necessarily in "no way worth it". It's a nice house in a sought after area. The housing market round there is bonkers. yea your house might have gone up loads since you bought it so you'd make some ££££ on it, but presumably the house you'd go on to buy next will have gone up loads too .. unless you wanted to move out of the area to somewhere that isn't as popular. I've recently sold and bought in manchester and my smallish house went for 70k more than I bought it for 5 years ago but the house we went on to buy had increased about 200k or something barmy in the last 10 years lol.
---

Get all that and have experience buying houses so aware it's all relative.
They've priced it similarly to Chorlton properties and as booming as Prestwich is, it would be a naive purchase at that price. But, each to their own as you say and to someone it may be worth that price!
Houses are just worth whatever someone is willing to pay though, and I've seen similar houses for similar prices lately in that area so I don't think it's necessarily in "no way worth it". It's a nice house in a sought after area. The housing market round there is bonkers. yea your house might have gone up loads since you bought it so you'd make some ££££ on it, but presumably the house you'd go on to buy next will have gone up loads too .. unless you wanted to move out of the area to somewhere that isn't as popular. I've recently sold and bought in manchester and my smallish house went for 70k more than I bought it for 5 years ago but the house we went on to buy had increased about 200k or something barmy in the last 10 years lol.
---

How do you know about it? Any details?
Get all that and have experience buying houses so aware it's all relative.
They've priced it similarly to Chorlton properties and as booming as Prestwich is, it would be a naive purchase at that price. But, each to their own as you say and to someone it may be worth it!

ikayimonoko

Sorry this is not Megan focused but her hairdresser to avoid content got me wondering does anyone have any recommendations for hairdressers in Manchester? Ideally that are reasonably priced as I only ever get a trim on my fringe and length and sometimes it's like £50! I can sorta understand that much if it's a full restyle but a bit steep for a simple cut. I do like an occasional cut and blow too which I don't mind paying more for.

I loved her dark hair and full fringe she looked lovely in those days.

Dry in Stockport is great

• Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I quite like the house and I think it'll probably sell tbh. If the estate agents thought there was no chance im sure they would push for it to be lowered cause they want it to sell so they can get paid. The area isn't the best but house prices in manchester have been going nuts for a while. We bought our house last year for 375k and it's about half the size and in a worse location than Megans so i can see how her house is "worth" what it's up for
She wants a hefty £225 000 more than they bought it for in 2019...it will need redecorating for almost anyone wanting to move in. I can only see three bathrooms and one loo - with a washbasin fitted in the top of the cistern it's that small.

View attachment 2667774

'please be naked' facing the mirrored wall? how very tasteful
Ah, those days have been and gone for them
---
I wouldn't be surprised if they've been screwed over by the mortgage interest rates increasing. I know people who are remortgaging but have had to replace their car for cheaper ones just to be able to pay the higher monthly bills so perhaps downsizing or moving to a cheaper area is because of this
Can we see the listing for Fay's house, and does Megan still own it or does Fay?