Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Oh I agree!
I'm confused about what the change is then, if they've always done that
The change now is just that resale sites have to, by law, share the sales details of each user with HMRC. Sites like Airbnb did it voluntarily before that anyway, but now they legally have to. It’s shit if it’s used to scare people in to not selling stuff, but ultimately a good thing if it means people like the Ellabys can’t keep tax dodging.

It’s interesting though because she should have been declaring it anyway, and HMRC will now be able to access her previous years so if she has been avoiding declaring it then she’ll be in the shit if they come looking for her

Reactions: 2
Yeah maybe it was bought in the sales. There’s so much new stuff in the last few weeks that it’s adding up to a lot. If it was me I’d put the money in a trust fund for my kids but maybe they have a lot of money stashed away.

matchakitkat

It’s so Amy can get a free trip for her & her pals out of the brand’s marketing budget. It’s probably written into the contract 😂
I’d love to be in Amsterdam right now ‘for work’ 😂

wonder if they’re going to actually do anything interesting while they’re there

Sorry this is not Megan focused but her hairdresser to avoid content got me wondering does anyone have any recommendations for hairdressers in Manchester? Ideally that are reasonably priced as I only ever get a trim on my fringe and length and sometimes it's like £50! I can sorta understand that much if it's a full restyle but a bit steep for a simple cut. I do like an occasional cut and blow too which I don't mind paying more for.

I loved her dark hair and full fringe she looked lovely in those days.
if your close to prestwich there's one on the main road in the village which looks like a skin place - neo derm beauty I believe it's called. Facing is "time for tea" cafe. A hairdresser there called Paula is reasonably priced. I just no longer go as I moved outta Manc but my sisters committed to her for years 😊

• Heart

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
I quite like the house and I think it'll probably sell tbh. If the estate agents thought there was no chance im sure they would push for it to be lowered cause they want it to sell so they can get paid. The area isn't the best but house prices in manchester have been going nuts for a while. We bought our house last year for 375k and it's about half the size and in a worse location than Megans so i can see how her house is "worth" what it's up for

Fake Megan has her t-shirt on show in latest video like real Megan does and has also emphasised what socks she is wearing with her outfit.

• Haha