Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emalabemela

I was going to say save the children are an easy very neutral one to post… surely no one can argue you shouldn’t be donating to them … surely?!
I think it’s all to do with money for these influencers (no change there then 😉)… I started down the rabbit hole of companies which are tied to Israel yesterday and wow… yeah that’s why very few influencers are posting. Like Meg did a few partnerships with M&S and I’ve read they have long historical ties with Israel and there was that controversy with their Christmas ad. So yeah I think influencers are being insanely careful so they don’t lose work.😒

Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought that. Lord. Can’t wait to see her around Alty Market for an ‘overpriced coffee’ just like Molly Mae 🥱 😂

definitely going to be somewhere like Altrincham and hale if schools are anything to go by, with her choice of moving. Obviously she didn’t fancy the local ones. 🤔

Or maybe somewhere like Bury?

Emalabemela

Did she actually buy the 8k bag do we know? It wasn't gifted? I'm actually surprised if she bought it, I just kind of assume that they buy NOTHING themselves anymore (by 'they', I mean all influencers on Megan's 'level' and above 😂)
She did a Tiktok of herself browsing for it then showing herself leaving with a giant shopping bag, then revealed it in a later TikTok I think. 🙄🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick

I am undercover

Chatty Member
5 days in hospital- her poor baby! Why did she post a hair day post 4 days ago. As if you'd post when in hospital with such a poorly baba.
Let's hope she just posted to keep herself distracted and didn't go and get her hair done when her child had bronchiolitis, jeez.
is that why RCNQ deleted the hair pics? She probably panicked knowing she would get caught out and made them delete 🫠

Emalabemela

Louise has died her hair, but wait for it……not copper.
To be fair it looked way better than Megan’s lol. And I don’t normally like that highlighted brunette look. Her hairdresser looked like a way nicer salon too especially with a gorgeous lurchery doggo walking round… Megan must be seething. 🤣

BlueBird9

Also didn’t someone on an earlier thread spot her wearing clothes but keeping labels on to later return?

And now she’s going to return them after trying them on..

i mean asos definitely should have checked but still
---
I’m sorry… but the ‘curls’ and the jorts are absolutely not giving. What a shambles.
Agreed it’s “texture” at best but absolutely not curls

• Heart
  • Wow

Limey

VIP Member
That’s a weird outfit. It looks like she was trying to decide between skirt or trousers and then just forgot what she was doing and left the house.
Are Skousers making a comeback? Let's leave the 90s in the past, Louise/Megan.

Orangesocks182

Fake Megan has now got a new scrunchie like Megan did. Also noticed she’s started copying the way Megan does clicking noises with her mouth on her tiktoks. Soooo bizzare!!

• Haha

girl bye

Whyyyyyy are they all selling their houses?! 😂 I'm desperate to know the grand plan.

Considering stamp duty, estate agent and solicitors fees, it seems crazy to me that George and Megan are moving again. What more could they possibly want? Seems like they don't use half of those rooms. The back garden is a bit small but I just don't think I could be arsed.

Also Goldie's room is HIDEOUS.

They are probably wanting to move due to schools. There might not be amazing schools round there that they want to send goldie to

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
It’ll be listed at the highest price stated by whichever estate agent wants the business. Often it’s not really based on what it is actually probably worth. And given the fact barely anything is selling, estate agents are all fighting to be the ones who win the chance to sell the property. Often the agent knows full well it won’t sell at the price they tell you, but they have to do that so you pick them. You get them round, they give you the hard sell about how they can manage to sell it for ‘X’ price and if you’re desperate for the money it’s easy to fall for it. You sign a contract and you’re stuck with one specific agent for a set period.

I’m reckoning they’ve ended up chucking a lot of their own cash at the failing bars and as such are mortgaged up to their eye balls. Probably paying about £3k a month on repayments and knowing it’s not sustainable when neither of them have proper jobs.

PR gifting I reckon, so she hasn’t paid for it. Usually it’s sent or they get vouchers to spend on whatever they want. As sad as that is
PR and gifted products would be great if they were actually free but it defeats the purpose of you immediately go out and spend grands on bags and shoes. Not everything is gifted but I think she assumes because so much of it is, she’s somehow saving money? It’s mental.

carousels

where are you hearing this? I 've spoken to him a lot in the past but not for a few yrs so wanted to refresh my memory
There was a Tiktok/reel of them at a vintage warehouse in Hull over the last few days. And I’m sure he’s done voiceovers on his VanViewBBQ insta reels too (but I could be making that up!)

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
Has she ever said anything about her clothing company? Went on the website and it hasn’t changed in at least 6 months?
---

kids were doing my head in so passed them on to my husband who is inexplicably able to help during the week wtf?

Also locals, is that the goods in at the end? Hope not I like going there (live round there corner) and don’t want to see her in there. Definitely will not let my dogs play with hers 😂
Probably is I’ve seen her in there before 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 2