Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limey

VIP Member
Anyone else sooooo over the “dying for the Xmas break” attitude?!!!! She’s a fucking influencer who works from home 90% of her day. So far removed from reality!!!!!
it has reeeeeally annoyed me this week!
(exhausted primary school teacher who finished today)
Big respect to you, I'm secondary and finished yesterday. Primary is 100 times more knackering at this time of year - at least the teenagers are a *bit* calmer at Christmas.

Reactions: 2

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Has she loaned them and got to send it back or has she been gifted them.Does anybody know anything on this xx
She was probably gifted some credit or a voucher and that’s what she got. As she promotes Coggles quite a lot I imagine she gets a certain amount of credit per season in return for content

Are we seeing the same Megan? She’s a terrible owner who did absolutely no research about the breed. They don’t walk them, they have a dog walker. I cannot understand how anyone would so casually let their sausage dogs constantly parade up and down the stairs (there’s three flights of stairs in that house) and let them jump on and off beds and sofas. If they wanted to have dogs that could manage that they should have got a different breed. Those poor dogs 😞
I don't think most people do research into a breed at times and have to learn on the go. A dog walker is still being walked and she does video when she does walk them, I dont think she has to film everytime she's walking them to please her followers but we do get snippets.

I've not seen content of them on the stairs but this is something most people forget about with sausage dogs and jumping off sofas and stuff so I can agree with that. However, a dog is a dog and has its own brain that you can't stop them jumping up at times. One friend who has a longhaired one trained her dog to use a ramp and didn't teach it the stairs so the risk was lower. however he still chooses the odd time to not use the ramp and worked out the stairs. Could potentially be a reason she keeps them downstairs too.

I think she was in her twenties when she got them ans people are quite naive at getting dogs at that age and thinking they're going to be easy. to her credit they look happy from what we do see and from my friend using the same trainer ans dog walker they are walked frequently

There’s definitely something proper stinky going on with money.

I was surprised when I heard the first house was in her name only and didn’t have a mortgage. But then she made YouTube videos that mentioned meeting George’s parents to discuss a financial investment. I always presumed they put a chunk towards it but it was in her name to avoid paying second home stamp duty as I’m fairly sure George owned a property he rented out.

This, plus the fact his parents are selling their family home and business makes me think they’re in the shit money wise. They are probably asking George and Megan to pay back what they borrowed. Their big house is in both of their names. They are probably being over ambitious with the pricing so as to drag it out and delay repaying the money.

Was George’s dad charged with something or have I made that up? Either way looks like the empire is crumbling.
What’s the parents business?
---
It’s possible they’re having money worries and are also planning to move somewhere rural. It amazes me how cheap rural properties can sometimes be so she’d still be able to show a somewhat fancy lifestyle and pretend they’re raking it in.

but I then I also wouldn’t be surprised if they somehow managed to get a 2mil mansion in Altrincham cause buying 8k bags does suggest they have a huge pile of money somewhere. But then selling everything on Vinted….. I go round in circles with it all!
She will miss all her trendy coffee shops etc but I guess with the two children she doesn’t go as much as she used to.

BillieR

Chatty Member
Does the closing of Saturday have anything to do with Gleam closing the influencer department? I suspect they had invested in it. She must have new management now.
I hadn't realised this. I don't really know much about "talent management". Why did it close and what will all the influencers who were with them do now?

Chezzla80

I’m very curious to see who got an invite to the Chanel show. I’ve seen some invitations across social media so let’s see xx

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Given it’s not actually produced any clothing for ages, she was clearly willing to pay an accountant to do the books, keep it going etc. I guess it’s hard to justify spending money on something you know won’t give you anything in return. In her more flush days I don’t think this was an issue but I do think she’s penny pinching big time

m80

I can still see the photo on the FB page. I reckon it’s either step one of going dark, or she doesn’t like it and will get him to change it. She would have posted something herself otherwise!