Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What's the link between jes Rose and Megan??
Megan shouted out JesRose on her instagram years ago, when Jes was in the loft apartment, saying how amazing her styling was. Don’t think they’re mates. They’re a great fit though - grabby, fat phobic, salty, self obsessed….

Reactions: 4

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Could be, but would you then put your sister's boyfriend on the title deed to your house? Seems a bit risky if he hasn't paid anything.
Exactly, you 100% would not do this unless they had actually bought it. I doubt Megan is in the habit of just signing away houses to random guys.

Reactions: 3

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Sorry this is not Megan focused but her hairdresser to avoid content got me wondering does anyone have any recommendations for hairdressers in Manchester? Ideally that are reasonably priced as I only ever get a trim on my fringe and length and sometimes it's like £50! I can sorta understand that much if it's a full restyle but a bit steep for a simple cut. I do like an occasional cut and blow too which I don't mind paying more for.

I loved her dark hair and full fringe she looked lovely in those days.
Hers and Sirs in Prestwich x
---
My friend went to RCNQ and came out with lovely hair. A bit similar to Megan’s style but her hair isn’t frazzled so it actually sat nicely. She went back and they butchered her fringe (according to her, I’ll say nothing) lol. I did warn her😣

I am undercover

Chatty Member
Only seen her being good to her dogs?

she’s hardly going to post her being a lazy dog owner online for us is she though

Babs12

I’ve not shared link’s in months, then asks for requests for links then message herself to link items :unsure:🙄

• Haha
is this why faye is selling her house I wonder? I’m sure most of her job/income was working for Saturday 🧐

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Totally agree with you all it just doesn’t add up. 100% speculation but maybe they’re splitting up because he’s having massive life crisis in many ways and his parents are helping him out with getting a new place. Has she said anything about him in the last month?
🤷‍♀️
if I'm not mistaken she did another wedding happiest day of my life post recently. > I am genuinely sorry for her at this stage. I hate to see anyone unhappy and struggling. Clearly she is doing what I do in hard times and just holding onto a lovely memory of a time when you were happy because it's all that's getting you through. as much as we laughed about all her wedding posts, i think it's a sign something is very wrong/going badly for her

BillieR

Chatty Member
Ohhh and she's not filed her confirmation statement on Companies House...
I wish I understood what this and other companies house stuff meant.

Just looking at his businesses on companies house and it looks like a fucking shambles. Then looking at hers couldn’t be more different. Honestly feel sad for her that she sold that house she bought on her own because from what I’ve seen I feel like she needs as much financial independence as possible.
Does he have other businesses as well as Jimmy's? Are the Liverpool and Manchester Jimmy's separate businesses?

In theory, could bailifs take his personal possessions if there wasn't enough of value at Jimmy's?

Sorry for all the Qs gang!!

Kylied31

What’s that headless photo at the end about?! Its like she wants to draw attention to the badly edited legs

Hmmm
Omg she’s taken it to the next level! She literally just needs to change her accent (which I’m sure is coming next)
was just going to say she’s styling around a hair accessory like Megan and she’s here for it like Faye. Do people actually plan their whole outfit around a hair accessory? I add mine at the end.