Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolhi2020

Wooah I've been out of the loop for ages. Had no idea they were selling all their homes! Does seem really weird that they're all selling at the same time. I find it hard to believe that Megan still owns Faye's house though. Faye seems to have spent a fair bit renovating, etc, and why wouldn't she just buy her own home?

Reactions: 3

sillysally96

That’s her date night outfit?! Jeezus. Lucky George 😏🤣 that is one depressing outfit. Nothing says romantic night out like a clunky battered old rubber clog and socks!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Like if it wasn’t all expensive, it looks like the random shit you throw on to put the bins out

• Haha

nittygrittyditty91

What is that outfit? Looking like Geoffrey from Rainbow, the mismatched blazer with a baby sick stain on it… nightmare. To top it off the romper stompers. 🤦🏻‍♀️

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Next thread suggestion:

Megan Ellaby #8 I’m looking for a pair of jean shorts, size 8, light wash, pre-worn
Thanks for the thread suggestion, I've made a new one for us here:

• Heart

sillysally96

Has she ever said anything about her clothing company? Went on the website and it hasn’t changed in at least 6 months?
---
Her latest TikTok got me. She’s trying so hard to be relatable. My morning as a mum of 2 on maternity leave…. Leave from what Megan? Also leaving your 2 kids at home whilst you go out for a walk on your own doesn’t really scream relatability for most mums on mat leave.
kids were doing my head in so passed them on to my husband who is inexplicably able to help during the week wtf?

Also locals, is that the goods in at the end? Hope not I like going there (live round there corner) and don’t want to see her in there. Definitely will not let my dogs play with hers 😂

Last edited:

I am undercover

Chatty Member
Feel like I’m missing out because I’m blocked :( need pics and vids guys! Spare a thought for those of us who can’t witness our nana in all her misery ✨

carousels

There’s something not quite right in the combination of the colour of the suit and the colour of her hair and face.

Can’t quite put my finger on it but I am not as hip and cooooool :cool: as Megs do what do I know.
IMG_2037.jpeg

These are the vibes I’m getting from the colours

Kettle23

to be fair I have no idea who these ppl even are so had no idea she was copying them or not
The girls who work/worked n Ganni, Lauraelizabethklein in a good example & then the Scandinavian bloggers like Marianne Theordorsen and Pernile Rosenkilde, also Sara Louise Thomas dresses like them, all have at one point have been followed by Megan/Faye/Louise, its whats fashionable for that sort of crowd and isn't unique to Megan, she is herself copying

Laalaalaa

Anyone know where they get their faces done? I'd love for Faye to go through what she's had done. Her face is so different now!

I am undercover

Chatty Member
It looks like the style she bought are meant to be worn low though and she has them pulled right up high and the charlotte simone coat looks like it's cutting off the circulation in her arms. I'd rather clothes fit well then worry about being in the smallest size possible. In a round about way she is saying she is smaller now than she was before she had Goldie and it shows. Both her and Faye are looking thinner than ever.
She will be BUZZING over this comment 🤢