Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nittygrittyditty91

“We are in a contact map situation”

“I’m going to go for a blue and grey situation”

it’s like she heard one of the Gen Z girls say it and wants to be cool too. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Laalaalaa

Hell, maybe she could even go as far as posting a link to a template to email your mp, a petition, or a fundraiser. Influence her followers to do something productive as well as clicking all her affiliate links, whilst not needing to be an expert on the history of the middle east
Yeah, you don't need to be an expert on the complex issues to want people to stop being killed. You don't have to comment on the sensitive politics to use your platform to support medical aid, for example.

• Heart

Sassie

Chatty Member
“Utilitarian skirt” .. it’s a fucking khaki skirt, with pockets. God, she just gets more and more insufferable 🙄

• Haha

BlueBird9

I’ve just seen the Christmas tailoring TikTok and it really reminded me of one of Lorna Luxe’s manic videos where she pouts, moves her hips, flicks her legs etc to distract from the fact she isn’t happy with her body in the ill fitting clothes. Not a good look. She’d be so much more comfortable in a size up.

ejej123

Chatty Member
Do we really think she’s liking the hair? Photos deleted and new uploads only feature the blonde

Thatsnotmyname123

I think it looks lovely (not all the furniture nesscarily but all the fittings and colours), no idea on the area other than what others have said.

But feels too big, I wonder if the loft and/or basement was done by them as it’s too many rooms imo, some of them must never get used. I think it’s lacking a big kitchen dinner with bifolds. The kitchen is big but L shaped.

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Am I missing something here? Call me terribly old fashioned and definitely behind the times but, are parents in the market for “vintage” clothes for their kids? I’m not going to spend (what I’m assuming is) an arm and a leg on “one of a kind pieces” for my 3 year old that’s only going to get sauce and paint and snot all down it after one wear!!
I know/come across a LOT of parents who are exactly the type of people who are, yeah. If I branch out and take my daughter to one of the more ~bougie~ areas of Manchester then every couple with a kid i lay eyes on look like they are dropping ££££ on their clothes. 🤷🏼‍♀️

hauntologie

She looks like Natasha from Atomic Kitten with that new hair. I don’t hate it. It’s better than the bronde!