Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
All of the wallpapers around her house that she showed are so ridiculously expensive🤯🤯I googled a few of the brands and they charge £160+ per roll. No wonder the house is on the market for so much.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
100%- I refuse to believe she didn’t see this happening? What a mean thing to do to your friend who didn’t sign up to selling their entire being online.

Amy always came across as quite nice but I think doing this, on top of being friends with the Ellaby’s sort of confirms she’s just as much of a nasty person as they are.

Can someone explain what happened in the video??

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
I know Faye's house and I am genuinely gobsmacked they've put it up for 450k. It's a nice house but it's a terraced on the corner of a busy road. It's no way worth that!!
Houses are just worth whatever someone is willing to pay though, and I've seen similar houses for similar prices lately in that area so I don't think it's necessarily in "no way worth it". It's a nice house in a sought after area. The housing market round there is bonkers. yea your house might have gone up loads since you bought it so you'd make some ££££ on it, but presumably the house you'd go on to buy next will have gone up loads too .. unless you wanted to move out of the area to somewhere that isn't as popular. I've recently sold and bought in manchester and my smallish house went for 70k more than I bought it for 5 years ago but the house we went on to buy had increased about 200k or something barmy in the last 10 years lol.
---
George’s dad was charged with sexual harassment/assault it’s been well covered up though I’ve never been able to find anything about it online!!!
How do you know about it? Any details?

Kylied31

I’m guessing Megan is not a bridesmaid at her best friends wedding as she mentioned on TikTok she still has to buy a dress for the wedding though having just had a baby I guess it would have been hard to be a bridesmaid.
I’m confused because didn’t she do a TikTok about bridesmaid shoes? Maybe Amy has said her bridesmaid can pick their own dresses and wear what they want

Limey

VIP Member
I know Faye's house and I am genuinely gobsmacked they've put it up for 450k. It's a nice house but it's a terraced on the corner of a busy road. It's no way worth that!!
Prestwich is absolutely insane at the moment in terms of prices, but that does seem excessive. There's similar style properties in good condition for under 350k.

BlueBird9

Faye’s house was SSTC was it a few months ago now? Surely they should be starting to pack some things up now. Although she mainly films in their bedroom so easy to hide boxes from view. I have no idea where Faye will want to move to although can’t see it being the countryside.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
I think George is trying to emulate the little magpie/Amy's partner's style
i dont know her but looked her up.Her website front page looks like a Pintrest board. is that all you have to do these days to be an influencer? Also is her partner a lot older than her ? I can't tell because aside from the wedding pics he seems to dress like a middle aged man in the 1970s?

• Haha

Mermaid456

Latest tik tok - as a fashion influencer I think it’s sad that she looks back on so many outfits and dislikes them now. We all grow and I don’t wear what I wore 5 years ago exactly but I do look back with fondness and think I looked good at the time. Obviously we all make the odd crazy mistake here and there. On the topic of consumption I get that influencers earn an income from promoting clothes so what are the best solutions for reducing consumption or is it just a negative of the job? Any ideas?
I think try ons in the shops videos are quite good, you see them on a person and they don't need to buy it all!