Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
I mean, they don't look good but that's another issue. who could even work out if those strange garments fit as they were intended. Are they meant to be oversized or form fitting? God knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
considering how many clothes she has she ends up looking like a human washing line way too often. hope for her sake that bag is smaller than a4 too

Kylied31

Omg the latest TikTok going through all the hair care products that she’s purchased. She must read this thread every day!

• Haha
Just reminding us that of alllllll the beautiful temperley dresses, she went for that one which is so 😐

carousels

They were probably trying to scrape together the money to keep it open but they couldn’t and now can’t pay the rent so have no choice
Maybe the houses will miraculously disappear from sale next too if they don’t have a venue to save anymore

to be fair, it's similar to them being in a crate. My best friend has a sausage dog and they tend to be nervous dogs. My dog was allowed the whole house but when we looked after hers we had to put up a baby gate to lock them in one end of the kitchen together and thats the only way she would settle. Hopefully they're not in there most of the day with the amount of space ME has

carousels

To be honest I’ve been to the Liverpool Jimmy’s a few times pre/mid pandemic - I really liked it when it first opened as the music was good, likewise the food and Sunday roasts and even made a special trip once or twice.. but I realise this is mostly because we don’t have anything too similar where I live. I went again last year when I was in Liverpool for work and the vibe was really off. The Manchester one is even worse, so I’d be surprised if that stays open much longer too.

BlueBird9

I have to say her hair is styled much nicer since she’s had it dyed. None of the Audrey from Corrie curls. And it does suit her skin tone even though it’s faded a little now.

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I’m almost certain they won’t have found a house yet, this house has taken 6 months to sell so I doubt an onward purchase would have waited this long for them. And it’s not listed as chain free (a huge selling point) so I highly doubt they’ve already bought somewhere else.

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Maybe? A lot of the influencers I follow and follow the tattle pages of definitely post things which show them off as being lazy pet owners and lazy parents to actual human children, so it's usually apparent. Idk I'm not arguing over this subject any more as I don't watch every thing that Megan puts out so I very well may have missed things where you can see she is a shit dog owner but it's just never been one of the (many) things I've noticed about her and disliked lol.

Only seen her being good to her dogs?

she’s hardly going to post her being a lazy dog owner online for us is she though

• Heart

hmsizzle

I just checked out Louise and whilst I don’t love Megan’s style, I do think she usually looks put together in her own way, Louise looks like she’s just rolled around in a charity shop. She’s so scruffy!