Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why they moved there. It was her uncles old house but unless they fiddled something with the sale and the figures are false, then she paid far too much for it considering the area. She has a mortgage on this house but owns her other one outright just in her name only. I did hear (before she even said they were having another baby) that she won’t use the rooms at the back for Goldie because of privacy which begs the question why they bought it as their ‘forever’ home. I would imagine the kids might end up sharing for that reason. You’d think shutters would solve the problem but apparently not, I don’t follow her now so don’t know if she has done the nursery as one of the back rooms or not.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why they moved there. It was her uncles old house but unless they fiddled something with the sale and the figures are false, then she paid far too much for it considering the area. She has a mortgage on this house but owns her other one outright just in her name only. I did hear (before she even said they were having another baby) that she won’t use the rooms at the back for Goldie because of privacy which begs the question why they bought it as their ‘forever’ home. I would imagine the kids might end up sharing for that reason. You’d think shutters would solve the problem but apparently not, I don’t follow her now so don’t know if she has done the nursery as one of the back rooms or not.
How much did they buy it for?

Yeah it was 600k. I’d be surprised if it’s their forever home, the garden and back of their house is really overlooked - there’s even flats with balconies if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 1
The latest clip of her in the car holding the baby pretending she doesn’t know she’s being filmed kills me everytime. The sucking of the cheeks is a dead giveaway

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think that she’s finding the 2nd baby less DrEaMy than the first? She’s posted quite a few times about him being ‘clingy’ and feeding a lot so I’m getting the vibe she’s finding him more difficult.

I have to laugh as she’d never admit it was a strugglE. That 2nd baby just hits different doesn’t it? 😂

Reactions: 11
I thought Gene Simmons first which is I think where Liam got the inspo from haha

Family of G names apart from Megs 🤔
The name Gene came from the band Gene. Liam gallagher talked about this and its a thing with indie fans to copy it. I know indie girls where i live with a Gene and an astile after pete dohertys son. Funny thing is they think they’re unique & Original 🤦‍♀️😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve spent weeks reading the old threads after finding Meg on TikTok. What a wild ride 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What irks me is her attitude and complete ignorance in responding to her followers.

Several people have asked in recent weeks ‘how do you afford all the clothes’ and her response is ‘my job’ with a blunt tone…

The implication is ‘well I work hard for my rewards’ - but my response is well, don’t we all? That person commenting probably works extremely hard - full time - no gifting - no press trips - and has a right to have nice things too but her ‘i’m just working hard’ attitude runes me the wrong way.

Most people work hard, full time jobs but can’t afford hundreds if not THOUSANDS of pounds for new clothes PER WEEK.

The excess and lack of awareness in such difficult times financially for EVEN well off stable households is astounding….

It’s self entitled- that’s what i’m trying to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is a very specific annoyance but I can’t stand the way she says the names of brands 😂 like I can’t explain it at all. I think the way she says a lot of things annoys me (it’s not her accent - I think it’s the way she moves her mouth or something?) but when it’s brand names it has an extra edge of smugness to it

• Haha
The name Gene came from the band Gene. Liam gallagher talked about this and its a thing with indie fans to copy it. I know indie girls where i live with a Gene and an astile after pete dohertys son. Funny thing is they think they’re unique & Original 🤦‍♀️😂
I just can’t get my head around choosing that name. Of all the wonderful boy’s names out there.

“What a lovely little boy you have there, what’s his name?”

“Gene” 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think that she’s finding the 2nd baby less DrEaMy than the first? She’s posted quite a few times about him being ‘clingy’ and feeding a lot so I’m getting the vibe she’s finding him more difficult.

I have to laugh as she’d never admit it was a strugglE. That 2nd baby just hits different doesn’t it? 😂
Wait... has she really said that her BABY is clingy? They don't even know that they are separate beings from their mothers at this point. Honestly what an absolute helmet she is haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wait... has she really said that her BABY is clingy? They don't even know that they are separate beings from their mothers at this point. Honestly what an absolute helmet she is haha
She would brag about Goldie sleeping through the night from the beginning with that cot that rocks babies and makes the shushing noise, she even said she'd buy a second if they had twins. I guess it didn't work on Gene.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I have that specific cot for my newborn who is due any day now but we’ll be waking them up every 3-4 hours for a feed. Newborns are not meant to sleep through the night, it baffles me that people expect this. ( we bought the cot for other reasons, such as it’s help with colic / reflux and all the research they’ve done for sids prevention)

Reactions: 6
She would brag about Goldie sleeping through the night from the beginning with that cot that rocks babies and makes the shushing noise, she even said she'd buy a second if they had twins. I guess it didn't work on Gene.
I have to laugh. She seems so bleeping smug all the time, which is the worst thing for new mothers to see if your baby doesn’t sleep well, it makes you feel like a crappy failure. Megan doesn’t care about being relatable though, she just wants people to be jealous of her life.

I’d take my non sleeping babies, things I’ve worked hard for rather than freebies and a husband that doesn’t cheat on me every time he goes out over what five-head Ellaby has TYVM 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
So I have that specific cot for my newborn who is due any day now but we’ll be waking them up every 3-4 hours for a feed. Newborns are not meant to sleep through the night, it baffles me that people expect this. ( we bought the cot for other reasons, such as it’s help with colic / reflux and all the research they’ve done for sids prevention)
which one is if if you don’t mind me asking?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.