Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STOP IT. I thought the baby shower was going to be some fancy event somewhere, not in her garden!! All that buzz about what extortionate dress to wear. Honestly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The satire comment is hilarious 😆 she spends (or begs) so much to look ridiculous! If you told me she was a fashion parody account I’d believe it; she dresses Goldie much better than she dresses herself!

Reactions: 9
Wow, nearly 3k comments and most of them are brutally honest.
How long until she quits tiktok? She said she quit YT because of the horrible comments and I genuinely never saw any over there, vs a few thousand on one video. Then again, it's the only place she gets decent level of interaction and I don't think she could give up all the designer gear she gets sent to post on there

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow, nearly 3k comments and most of them are brutally honest.
How long until she quits tiktok? She said she quit YT because of the horrible comments and I genuinely never saw any over there, vs a few thousand on one video. Then again, it's the only place she gets decent level of interaction and I don't think she could give up all the designer gear she gets sent to post on there
This. What job do you get if you suddenly realise influencing is depressing AF

Judging by her insta stories she’s taken the TikTok comments to heart and claimed the dresses got ‘trolled’. The comments I saw that were in the slightest bit harsh were purely directed at the dress itself not the wearer, if anyone is gonna take offence it should be the designer not Megs. Why ask for opinions just to accuse people who don’t lick your arse of trolling… toughen up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
£1.2k for all those dresses, even if she sends them back that’s just a lot to be ordering.

Reactions: 12
Judging by her insta stories she’s taken the TikTok comments to heart and claimed the dresses got ‘trolled’. The comments I saw that were in the slightest bit harsh were purely directed at the dress itself not the wearer, if anyone is gonna take offence it should be the designer not Megs. Why ask for opinions just to accuse people who don’t lick your arse of trolling… toughen up.
I agree. To claim she was “trolled” is a bit of a reach, I think the majority of the comments were just honest in saying not to wear that one. Nobody was rude/mean about her - just said that it was a dreadful dress!

And her saying in that story “they don’t know what they’re talking about” is a bit oh look at me, I’m high fashion I know what looks good… but isn’t the whole point is that everyone is entitled to their opinion? You asked for your followers opinion and they gave it! Don’t insult them by saying they don’t know what they’re talking about!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If she really was going to wear what she loved surely she would wear the green dress as a FU to the ‘trolls’ and to add to the ‘sod everyone else’ narrative… can’t have loved it that much 🙈

Totally agree that nobody was harsh to her but it’s like she’s reacting spitefully to peoples opinion… when she asked for their opinion in the first place?! 🤯

Reactions: 19
I cannot imagine going in to work and essentially saying ‘what do people think of this thing I’m working on’ then throwing an absolute hissy fit when people told me what they thought??

Like what actual planet is she living on that she thinks she’s above feedback when she asked for it in the first place??

Reactions: 18
Her baby shower looks so bleak.

Why would you wear a £500 dress to eat a cupcake on someone’s front drive?
I think this is where influencers go wrong, they turn all their life moments into content it's impossible to truly live in the moment as it's just about documenting the event, getting the right shot and dress. I know we shouldn't judge but feels so icky spending £500 on a dress to wear probably once

did someone post this account here? https://www.instagram.com/prosenkilde/ this is an amazing example of how to be vibrant and colourful rather than throwing loads of expensive brands together (tbh her clothes are probs expensive, but feels more natural)
x

An egg hunt in Selfridges… could that be any more pretentious? Do one in your bloody garden (oh wait, no freebies to be had there)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think this is where influencers go wrong, they turn all their life moments into content it's impossible to truly live in the moment as it's just about documenting the event, getting the right shot and dress. I know we shouldn't judge but feels so icky spending £500 on a dress to wear probably once

did someone post this account here? https://www.instagram.com/prosenkilde/ this is an amazing example of how to be vibrant and colourful rather than throwing loads of expensive brands together (tbh her clothes are probs expensive, but feels more natural)
x
Yeah I did - I love her content! Her and her partner and their new baby so sweet. She’s been super honest about her fertility struggles and postpartum bod and she just seems so humble in her posts - totally unlike Megan. She’s also far more creative and makes her own clothes and even covered her entire sofa in thrifted quilts whilst she was pregnant. She’s mates with Marianne Theodorsen who Megan fan-girls majorly… megs basically tries to copy what they both do.

• Heart
I just got a follow recommendation from their camper-van ‘Janis’ IG page haha
Looks like its mainly bacon features and the lads and more photos of Goldie’s side profile

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.