Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted another TT where she’s eyefucking herself and Goldie is trying her hardest to get away from her 😂 it’s comedy at this point.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
20FB65C4-58C4-4169-9475-8C7A28A94339.png
3592F6F8-9073-4F86-B020-9F9A7200826C.png

Is she having a laugh with these apostrophes? Thought she made reading books her personality trait?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aaand we're on the second (paid for) trip of 2023.. buckle up for some dry ass posts

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Is a press stay just the same as gifted or an ad? She’s not press.

Reactions: 3
I’d normally say it means she’s going to review the hotel but this content isn’t part of the ad? But I think it just means she’s staying there for free because we know she won’t be reviewing it 🙄

Reactions: 9
Yeah aren't press stays like when she goes to somewhere with a brand? And all the content for the next 582 hours after is just that 🥱

Reactions: 3
it means she’s emailed the hotel to ask for it to be free in return for instagram posts and tags! the cheek of influencers who have plenty of money and can’t even pay for their own holidays…

Reactions: 12
it means she’s emailed the hotel to ask for it to be free in return for instagram posts and tags! the cheek of influencers who have plenty of money and can’t even pay for their own holidays…
She's gone full beggy Meggy on this one then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I massively judge the amount of time she spends away from her daughter. She child is barely 2.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.