Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about Faye gives me such bad vibes. She seems so fake - does anyone else find her so try hard? Everything she puts on IG stories just feels so desperate to be either funny or try and make her look super smart. Her book reviews give me the ICK!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Something about Faye gives me such bad vibes. She seems so fake - does anyone else find her so try hard? Everything she puts on IG stories just feels so desperate to be either funny or try and make her look super smart. Her book reviews give me the ICK!
She’s a witch, that’s the vibe you’re picking up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Its funny because her and Megan never got on/ were close growing up... now they are best pals because they have "friends" you could count on one finger
---

She is so removed from reality, I get influencers have money but wtf? Unbox my miu miu bag with meeeee- it looks like it’s from primark girl 🫠 who is relating to her posts? Um no one
---

Not the phone holder 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I
Its funny because her and Megan never got on/ were close growing up... now they are best pals because they have "friends" you could count on one finger
---

She is so removed from reality, I get influencers have money but wtf? Unbox my miu miu bag with meeeee- it looks like it’s from primark girl 🫠 who is relating to her posts? Um no one
---

Not the phone holder 🤣🤣🤣
The bag is £1,900 !!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
God I just find it so sickening. Didn’t she buy another black leather designer bag not that long ago? How many bags does one person need? She could have donated that £2k to the Turkey/Syria crisis. And if I hear her say she’s in an ‘era’ one more time… 😫 vapid vapid vapid

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She said she treated herself to it immediately when it came online so I don’t think it was gifted

Reactions: 4
Taut af 🙈 but I do like her hair tbh.

I’ve found myself thinking her style is so much better than Megan’s at the mo?!
Oh god no, the hair is so bad. It's too short and harsh for her face and neck. Looked so much better and softer a little longer.

Reactions: 5
I may get told off for saying this, but, I think the reason Megan doesn’t show Goldie’s face is because she doesn’t think she’s cute enough…

Reactions: 7
I may get told off for saying this, but, I think the reason Megan doesn’t show Goldie’s face is because she doesn’t think she’s cute enough…
Because she probably looks like her dad 🥴😂😂

Just saw one of her TikToks where she talks about how lucky she is to be Goldie’s mum and it’s all clips of her eye bleeping herself and Goldie ignoring her 😂🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Just saw one of her TikToks where she talks about how lucky she is to be Goldie’s mum and it’s all clips of her eye bleeping herself and Goldie ignoring her 😂🥴🥴
Yeah his face on a baby, imagine! She seems completely disengaged with Goldie, all her twee captions about her come off as really disingenuous too.

I get the impression motherhood is not what she thought it would be so I’m surprised she’s having another, really hope it’s not a band aid baby!

Reactions: 8

I’m confused as goldie is only in like two of the clips 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah and I’m not buying her ‘hiding’ her when she literally showed her babies bare arse (to an internet full of paedophiles) just to sell nappies

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.