Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellamae

Chatty Member
As a thin-lipped lass myself, I know it’s tempting to plump those lads up with filler, but I’ve always resisted, because it NEVER looks good.
anyone notice how Lucy Matthews ( has such wonky lips from botched filler? Megan’s lips are thin but natural and look so much nicer

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen her wear/mention those pyjamas before not like they’re new. Otherwise she’d be pushing affiliate links

George got caught caught in a twitter storm as people start coming forward with assault allegations, he then deleted all his social media and Megan deleted vlogs with him in and their home account. It's all at the end of thread #1, here was one of the tweets:

View attachment 1849341

Here were a few posts different users made about him:

The first few threads are wild if you fancy something new to read! ☕
I've seen the rumours but this tweet looks so fake !

Emalabemela

That house in south Manchester would be at least a million - some areas are ridiculous now!!!
That’s crazy. Jeez I live in the countryside (south) and you’d get a gorgeous period large detached house or cottage with acres of land for that. I obviously know London are those crazy prices but I naively thought it was all a lot cheaper up north. Sorry 🤣 no offence I know Manchester is super buzzy and meant to be amazing I just didn’t realise it was that pricey.

zebrabox

I really would love to know how much she makes from influencing cos like you say - she really isn’t top tier as an influencer nor has her brand reached stratospheric heights … jimmy’s is probably just breaking even in this economy (my other half has 25 years hospitality experience and knows)…. so where is this £££££ coming from?!

Does faye rent it from them? (the old house)

so many questions!

🤔

I think Faye rented it for a while but has now bought it