Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
It’s just all so pointless.

She’s an unremarkable suburban mum of two living a deeply uneventful life, who spends her life trying to convince everyone of her fantasy life of dreamy urban coolness from the outskirts of Bury.
What area does she actually live in now? Does anyone know

Reactions: 1

NovemberEcho

I feel like Liv Purvis is providing an insight in to what Megan’s life would look like if she ditched the cheating husband and lived her own life.

Liv ain’t for everyone but she’s worlds ahead of Megan.
Is Liv still with her husband? Can’t remember his name - haven’t thought about her for ages!
---
Is Liv still with her husband? Can’t remember his name - haven’t thought about her for ages!
Ignore me - I’ve just been reading about it here - news to me!

Last edited:

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
In order for the ad to work she needs to use Vinted, hence why she’s listing babygrows at low prices cos shopping cheap is what the app is for. She doesn’t need the money from the sale, she’s just listed them to fulfil the terms of the ad contract and bag the fee. The cost of living crisis isn’t affecting her so I wouldn’t have much sympathy
Oh trust me, I have absolutely zero sympathy for her.

Merely stating that a couple relying on a wage from the hospitality industry and from a ‘job’ that could potentially fall on its arse given the grim economic outlook are likely to be doing as much grabbing as they can right now.

A lot of others seem to donate some money from their sales to charity, but oh no not our Meggy!!

BillieR

Chatty Member
I know I've already asked but can she somehow avoid/reduce tax by selling on George's vinted account?

Burrito88

VIP Member
Is Mego… prego? 👶

Edit; just caught up on the last thread that I unwatched agessss ago and I see I’m not alone in thinking this. Haven’t seen her swinging out of a drink in a good while, baggy tops upon baggy tops (don’t you know she loves layers?), & the Baby costume for that party (either she’s playing on the word baby, or she’s actually thought that was a quirky dreamy costume 🤪)
She doesn’t seem to have a bump though, unless she’s still early on

sheleg

VIP Member
Does her sister live in Prestwich as well?

Can’t remember if I posted but I saw Megan in Heaton Park a while ago wearing all black looking around to see if anyone was looking at her…they weren’t 😂 It really set me off as I go there most days walking my dogs, don’t want to see her and the posse
I always look out for her when I'm in Heaton park!

The only place I've ever seen her is Liverpool Lime Street station with Faye, both looking miserable as sin.

Mermaid456

Yeah and she would have to take a massive hit on house size and garden/amenities if she went to somewhere like Altrincham. There is no way on earth you could buy a 3000ft period house with huge drive, double garage etc for 900k there.

Maybe they’ve been saving like mad and have a huge budget now though and are going to go to an expensive area. But then can’t see them moving away from family. Although her and Faye seem nowhere near as close now so maybe they are upping sticks. So many theories and will be interesting to see what happens
What makes you say they’re not close ? Xx