Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her TikTok gives me the major ick. The way she eye fucks herself when the outfits are actually horrendous and the TikTok where she’s in that stupid hat and she’s totally disengaged with Goldie is so beyond sad.

the internet popularity has inflated her head so much that she doesn’t even know who she is anymore.

Reactions: 9
Because she probably looks like her dad 🥴😂😂

Just saw one of her TikToks where she talks about how lucky she is to be Goldie’s mum and it’s all clips of her eye bleeping herself and Goldie ignoring her 😂🥴🥴
Having seen Goldie, she is basically a mini George.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Just saw one of her TikToks where she talks about how lucky she is to be Goldie’s mum and it’s all clips of her eye bleeping herself and Goldie ignoring her 😂🥴🥴
I just went to see this and it's so much worse than you made it out to be! It's completely and totally Bizarre!!!

She's standing in the middle of the street doing that awful awful open mouthed pout with her cheeks sucked in, in a strange posture, flicking her hair back and forth for AGES.
She reaches out for goldie to jump up but gets ignored.
More of the above posing and pouting.
Reaches for goldies hand who is only mildly interested.
More pouting.
All with a really sad sounding song.

CAPTION: "Being your mama is just the best best BEST thing ever..."

I'm just baffled

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
See her pregnancy is going *DrEaMiLy* in all seriousness, hope the baby is ok but she should just try to be a little more honest instead of lying that everything is perfect. Might make her more likeable

Reactions: 8
Any one see Faye's post digging at not being at fashion week? Then when Megan commented, she's like, oh no don't apologise. Ha! Nasty.
Also, why couldn't Faye go by herself even if Megan was ill?? Lolllll.

Reactions: 6
Where was that? X
On Faye's Instagram. If you weren't pissed off and really didn't mind not going because your pregnant sister was ill, you just wouldn't post anything would you. Seems all is not as DrEamYYyyyy in ellaby sisterhood 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
On Faye's Instagram. If you weren't pissed off and really didn't mind not going because your pregnant sister was ill, you just wouldn't post anything would you. Seems all is not as DrEamYYyyyy in ellaby sisterhood 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Faye just loves fishing anyway, she probably just wanted people to know she ✨ did ✨ get invited but didn’t/ couldn’t go 😅 vapid and cringe. No mates to go with apart from her sister who she works for (and likely got invited, Faye being the plus one). They are so predictable
---
Also George’s Vinted she was using recently is hilarious, there is a load of age 14 north face jackets and fleeces on there (like about 6) and then… a £100 Topshop jacket and a £250 awful tacky Tommy Hilfiger jacket? Who is paying this? Talk about aesthetic LOST

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It’s been deleted now 🤭🤭🤭 if their lives are so dreamy and wonderful why are they so obsessed with reading here? They’d rather be seen as better than everyone than likeable. They must be absolutely seething that Diana Vickers is seen as such a public sweetheart and they’re now just irrelevant

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s been deleted now 🤭🤭🤭 if their lives are so dreamy and wonderful why are they so obsessed with reading here? They’d rather be seen as better than everyone than likeable. They must be absolutely seething that Diana Vickers is seen as such a public sweetheart and they’re now just irrelevant
Have they ever been relevant?
Diana Vickers is talented and successful. What even are Megan and Faye? Megan worked for ASOS and Is one of the original narcissistic 'fashion' girls who were so self obsessed they felt the need to write about their lives and post photos of themselves online. None of them are decent writers, photographers etc.
She's a 'designer', but she's not exactly original or innovative, she's not paving the way for sustainable or ethical fashion Is she 😆

• Heart
Diana Vickers is talented and successful. What even are Megan and Faye? Megan worked for ASOS and Is one of the original narcissistic 'fashion' girls who were so self obsessed they felt the need to write about their lives and post photos of themselves online. None of them are decent writers, photographers etc.
She's a 'designer', but she's not exactly original or innovative, she's not paving the way for sustainable or ethical fashion Is she 😆
in a way though at least megan built up her following herself, she was much better dressed back then and worked harder at creating content. she does nothing nowadays though obviously. but faye is maybe more annoying to me, piggybacking on megan’s followers, lives in her old house, works for her business and tags along to all her events lol. sad lives for both of them

Reactions: 14
I totally agree. I feel like at one point though she had a genuine and rather large following. I was a fan because of how she would style high street fashion and make it look high end and it was always affordable. She was relatable and likeable but now she seems to have turned everyone off her by constantly making sure we all know how perfect her life is with her sex offender husband and only wearing designer clothes which don’t look half as good. She’s so transparent and I don’t think she realises everyone can see through her smoke and mirrors

God I just find it so sickening. Didn’t she buy another black leather designer bag not that long ago? How many bags does one person need? She could have donated that £2k to the Turkey/Syria crisis. And if I hear her say she’s in an ‘era’ one more time… 😫 vapid vapid vapid
Her latest TikTok…

“It’s really fitting the bill for the ‘showing off the bump’ era that I wanted to be in this pregnancy”. Stop!!!! 🙄

And also anyone else find it infuriating how much she plays with her fringe, this constant pull back and push forward of it.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Her latest TikTok…

“It’s really fitting the bill for the ‘showing off the bump’ era that I wanted to be in this pregnancy”. Stop!!!! 🙄

And also anyone else find it infuriating how much she plays with her fringe, this constant pull back and push forward of it.
So odd. I never thought that when pregnant. Like showing off the bump era is a thing you focus on!! Be healthy, hope my baby is healthy, is surely what most people are concentrating on.

Reactions: 6
Just seen the Ellaby sisters in Manchester at lunchtime.
Both very short like 5’3’’. Both wearing colourful outfits so they stood out a bit. But Faye has horrible clumpy shoes and red socks which is what made me spot her. They both had sunglasses on too and were looking at their phones.
They were nothing special in terms of looks.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Both very short like 5’3’’. Both wearing colourful outfits so they stood out a bit. But Faye has horrible clumpy shoes and red socks which is what made me spot her. They both had sunglasses on too and were looking at their phones.
---

Both on their phones on Tattle 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
---
I think my favourite thing to say about them is underwhelminggggggg.

• Heart
Her latest TikTok…

We get it, you meant to go “an event” and didn’t. Bets on it’s pregnancy sickness but why would she specify that because everything is so dreamy! Also, the fact that she probably still got paid just for loaning that outfit from free people for doing a grwm is crazy. People are starving, Megan.

Reactions: 7
Just knew that the only reason she’d be redoing a room is because stuff has been gifted! She’s so predictable.

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.