Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that Megan had sold the house to Faye? Might be wrong though. I wonder what’s going on!

So weird that it’s all happening at once! Faye’s house only just recently had the basement done up too, and like others have said Meg has only recently put in new carpets etc too…

Reactions: 9

May be something to do with what happened at Jimmy’s in York? I don’t understand much of the information on Companies House but it doesn’t look good….

Reactions: 5
Maybe George has been playing up again so she’s hurrying him off elsewhere to protect him. Must’ve ran out of girls to feel up in Manchester by now 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It all eventually catches up with you. How long did they think they could carry on.Somethings don’t make sense though,not unless it is all just smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 4

May be something to do with what happened at Jimmy’s in York? I don’t understand much of the information on Companies House but it doesn’t look good….
what happened to the York one?
---

ignore me, opened the link now. Didn’t even know there was a York branch

I remember saying ages ago it seemed like they were in the tit financially. I’m sorry but you don’t resort to selling used bottle warmers for £3 on Vinted if you’re rolling in money.

But then as @Emalabemela said she is still ripping tags off on TikTok at alarming rate so wonder how she’s managing all that. Unless it’s gifted and gets sold almost instantly. It is all SO weird

mmmm so now she’s selling her old house too…. i reckon they’re pooling all the funds they can to buy a massive house in a better area.

What does Faye actually do for work??

Reactions: 1
I have no idea what’s going on 😂 it’s sooo weird and can’t be just a coincidence that all 3 houses are being sold at once? It can’t be planned if they’ve just recently being doing redecorating like carpets and Faye’s wallpaper. Wonder if thr Ellaby parents are moving too?!!
---
What does Faye actually do for work??
I think it’s just Instagram/ socials and then works for Megan at the Saturday clothing brand

The latest pdf is about a winding up order 👀

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I actually really like the decor in Faye’s house, save for the maroon hallway she had done recently. That and the stair carpet in such an enclosed space 🥴

It’s actually quite sickening that they get so much gifted stuff like the ridiculously expensive wallpaper, paint etc. They don’t think anything of redoing rooms every year or so and then moving on to the next trend. Same with furniture. Megan’s been gifted about 4 lots of sofas in the past few years. I remember she got a lovely orange velvet Made one I had and then replaced it with something else not long after when something else was gifted. Such waste!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I reckon Faye will be fine since she’s lived in Megan’s house for a few years now, she’s probably managed to scrape together enough to put a deposit down on her own place. The only thing is, from all the influencers I’ve seen buy a house, apparently it is near impossible to be accepted for a mortgage when your income is so “unstable”. Unless Paddy plans to put it in his name initially?
---
The latest pdf is about a winding up order 👀
All this to say, them selling Jimmys doesn’t automatically mean they will make any profit since it’s court ordered liquidation. Any money made off their “assets” will go towards debts, no???

Reactions: 7
In May this year, so more evidence that they’re in the tit financially. It says Jimmys York was forced into compulsory liquidation in April this year. 😳
But how does megan afford that chanel bag she bought which was at least 3 grand?? baffling!

Reactions: 10
But how does megan afford that chanel bag she bought which was at least 3 grand?? baffling!
Maybe their incomes are kept seperate? I’ve no idea how it works when you’re married. Does it automatically become her issue if their finances are separate?

Reactions: 1
Faye said on her posts recently ‘I’ll bet my mortgage on it’ so she’s paying some kind of mortgage I assume?

Reactions: 3
I thought that Megan had sold the house to Faye? Might be wrong though. I wonder what’s going on!

This one is sooo much nicer than the other house! I'll always have a soft spot for this house - I thought Megan decorated it beautifully back in the day. A far cry from her current clown house

Reactions: 10
Maybe their incomes are kept seperate? I’ve no idea how it works when you’re married. Does it automatically become her issue if their finances are separate?
I just know if my partner was financially struggling i wouldn't be blowing thousands on a bag, ha!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.