Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking from someone who has lived in Altrincham all her life, I vouch for this 😂
Yeah and she would have to take a massive hit on house size and garden/amenities if she went to somewhere like Altrincham. There is no way on earth you could buy a 3000ft period house with huge drive, double garage etc for 900k there.

Maybe they’ve been saving like mad and have a huge budget now though and are going to go to an expensive area. But then can’t see them moving away from family. Although her and Faye seem nowhere near as close now so maybe they are upping sticks. So many theories and will be interesting to see what happens

Reactions: 4
Yeah and she would have to take a massive hit on house size and garden/amenities if she went to somewhere like Altrincham. There is no way on earth you could buy a 3000ft period house with huge drive, double garage etc for 900k there.

Maybe they’ve been saving like mad and have a huge budget now though and are going to go to an expensive area. But then can’t see them moving away from family. Although her and Faye seem nowhere near as close now so maybe they are upping sticks. So many theories and will be interesting to see what happens
Completely agree! If you picked up her (monstrosity of a decorated) house and put that in the centre of Altrincham or Hale it would easily go for ÂŁ1.5m plus but god knows..

Waiting for the post to announce she’s moving! She’s probably holding off although as soon as she catches up with this thread (hey Megs 🖐🏼) she’ll probably have to say something!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think they’ll move to South Manc. All the family are Prestwich/Whitefield and considering she has no friends she isn’t going to move far from them.

Does anyone know what area Amy Bell (thelittlemagpie) lives in?
Amy lives In Glasgow.

Reactions: 1

What makes you say they’re not close ? Xx

I don’t think they’ll move to South Manc. All the family are Prestwich/Whitefield and considering she has no friends she isn’t going to move far from them.

Does anyone know what area Amy Bell (thelittlemagpie) lives in?
I think she moved to Prestwich, her stories have shown her getting on the tram at one of those stops to get into Manchester

Does her sister live in Prestwich as well?

Can’t remember if I posted but I saw Megan in Heaton Park a while ago wearing all black looking around to see if anyone was looking at her…they weren’t 😂 It really set me off as I go there most days walking my dogs, don’t want to see her and the posse

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does her sister live in Prestwich as well?

Can’t remember if I posted but I saw Megan in Heaton Park a while ago wearing all black looking around to see if anyone was looking at her…they weren’t 😂 It really set me off as I go there most days walking my dogs, don’t want to see her and the posse
I always look out for her when I'm in Heaton park!

The only place I've ever seen her is Liverpool Lime Street station with Faye, both looking miserable as sin.

I did not realise! I just thought she visited a lot. She seems so lovely I’ve never understood their friendship.
I’ve always wondered this too. She seems very unproblematic! Know it’s not the Amy thread but.. she seems close to liv purvis too - never got the impression that Megan is close to Liv. Wondering if there was any jealousy, and who, if either of them, would get a maid of honour role. I’m literally reaching and going into too much detail but Amy refers to meg in videos as “one of” her best friends. Megan just refers to her as her best friend.

On another note, just seen Megan in Amy’s stories wearing that dress she’s trying to make happen!

I think she’s heading in a totally different direction if we analyse the puzzle pieces…

- house up for sale
- no ‘saturday by M.E’ drops
- no blog on her website

I reckon she’s going to try and go down the Cecile Bachmann route (see her tik tok - mummy vlogger) and streamline everything into her tik tok ….

maybe they’ll cash in jimmy’s / their house and buy somewhere in helmsley….

it’s all changing from what it looks like!

Reactions: 6
I always look out for her when I'm in Heaton park!

The only place I've ever seen her is Liverpool Lime Street station with Faye, both looking miserable as sin.
it was near the Heaton park tram stop entrance if that helps/hinders!

I thought that Megan had sold the house to Faye? Might be wrong though. I wonder what’s going on!

Apparently she put it in Faye’s name to get the stamp duty refunded. I don’t know 100% but that would make sense. It will have been about 20k and she had to do that within three years of buying the one she’s in now.

Wow it’s on already!!!!! It also looks completely different to how they show it on insta? It looks so busy and cluttered.

Apparently she put it in Faye’s name to get the stamp duty refunded. I don’t know 100% but that would make sense. It will have been about 20k and she had to do that within three years of buying the one she’s in now.

Wow it’s on already!!!!! It also looks completely different to how they show it on insta? It looks so busy and cluttered.
Oh I love this house compared to the Salford one! So why are they selling both houses?

Reactions: 3
Oh I love this house compared to the Salford one! So why are they selling both houses?
Moving back to Prestwich makes sense and she’ll need the money from both houses to buy somewhere that big as where she is currently is cheaper than Prestwich.

But then as people have said above I personally wouldn’t be surprised if she went somewhere else completely. George’s parents also moving is weird too. Money troubles for all of them maybe?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.