Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her child goes to sleep in a #kindlygifted £1k+ robot cot. Of course she sleeps well! It's got nothing to do with nature or nuture. The cot literally replaces the rocking motions and compression of a parent holding their baby.

If I'd have read this when I had a newborn, it would have had a massive impact on my mental health. Please, don't any mums read her blog and compare yourself or feel like you're failing. You're absolutely not. She lives an extremely privileged existance beyond the reach of the vast majority of people. If you took away her abundance of wealth and resources, her experiences would likely not be half as 'dreamy'.
So true. I went on and read the blog as clearly I had not rolled my eyes enough today.
I noticed she said her and George decided not to share too much of Goldie online... translation 'we'll share a bit if we can make money from it'

Reactions: 26
Goldie might be totally ‘DrEaMy’ now, but as soon as she grows out of that RoboCot she’ll most likely be a nightmare to try and get to sleep. Not that Megan would ever admit that!

Also, they all turn into hole toddlers (I have one and they are arseholes) so let’s assume she won’t be so smug then 😂 especially when they get food and crap all over their perfectly ‘styled’ outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Goldie might be totally ‘DrEaMy’ now, but as soon as she grows out of that RoboCot she’ll most likely be a nightmare to try and get to sleep. Not that Megan would ever admit that!

Also, they all turn into hole toddlers (I have one and they are arseholes) so let’s assume she won’t be so smug then 😂 especially when they get food and crap all over their perfectly ‘styled’ outfits.
My god her blog post was so awful and exactly what we all said it would be 😂
I was thinking this about the robocot… also isn’t she about to hit the 4 month regression/progression where everything you had got working like clockwork goes to utter tit. 😂
But also apart from anything does she not know that even if your baby is a dream you NEVER say it out loud for fear of being smug mum. Has no one told her this? Because there is no one more hateful than a smug mum boasting about how ‘dReAmY’ their baby/child is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It wouldn't surprise me if she was one of those types that can't do anything without their partner and dropped friends through that. I've had a friend like that where the effort totally dropped after they got in a relationship and everytime we met up he had to join. :rolleyes:

Laura Whitmore is sooo irritating.

But don't compare your experience to theirs. I know it's not easy when we see this content all over. Obviously I don't know your experience but I look at it as Megan and Laura are in such a unique position that I could never experience, as are both very privileged, wealthy and have access to free stuff and services, can probably afford help much easier than I can (e.g. if they needed counselling or babysitters), and I imagine don't have the same stress of worrying about going back to work/low maternity pay/childcare costs when working.

And who knows how honest they are being anyway, the majority of social media is fake asf. E.g. a friend always bragged about her perfect relationship and I just found out she has been having an affair for 3 years!

Sorry this is such a rant but I hate how influencers are like oh this is soo easy, making others feel crap for struggling, when they have no idea how the average woman lives. Of course they can still experience problems that money can't help but still. *end rant*
You're totally right. I remember reading Laura whitmores post when she had her baby and it felt like a big 'F u' to everyone because she felt so amazing. I'm so pleased she did but actually felt a bit emotional reading it as that's not how it was for me (emergency section with zero support after) and I almost felt like I'd done something wrong. As happy as I am now, it is an extremely lonely place sometimes isn't it and everyone I have spoken to who has a baby has felt the same so I really feel like Megan's whole 'rainbows and unicorns' hard to get my head around and feels like she's not being totally honest.
Like you say, they are in a very privileged position!

Reactions: 9
Just seen her ‘family day at the beach’ - looks like George has lost a lot of weight! And interesting that Goldie has made a proper appearance without having to flog anything haha

Reactions: 7
She’s posted a picture on her grid today (when you swipe across) that was also put on the grid 7th June. (Pink gingham with Goldie on her hap and sunglasses on the table).

Struggling for content? Just shows how much little work she does for such a salary in my opinion.

Reactions: 11
That new Saturday dress 😳.
The print and material look so cheap, it could be a nice print but don't think it's been done properly. I wonder if she designed it or she just got available fabric from somewhere.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That dress is bleeping awful. Cannot believe Megan was once someone I looked at for inspiration - I wouldn’t be seen dead in anything she wears nowadays.

Reactions: 21
The print and material look so cheap, it could be a nice print but don't think it's been done properly. I wonder if she designed it or she just got available fabric from somewhere.
it looks like it would fall apart in the wash. Also the design is just dreadful

Reactions: 5
The STATE of the punctuation in that blog post. And it took a month to edit? It can’t have been re-read. Number 7 is missing.

I know it’s not important, but if you consider it your job to blog then surely you’d get used to using full stops and a thesaurus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's minging!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just read her new blog post. Super cringe. I hate hate HATE the type of person she’s become. I don’t mind perfectionists but that is next level perfectionism - she’s the type of person to deny a queef because everything has to be sooooooooooo great.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just read her new blog post. Super cringe. I hate hate HATE the type of person she’s become. I don’t mind perfectionists but that is next level perfectionism - she’s the type of person to deny a queef because everything has to be sooooooooooo great.
SPOT bleeping ON 😂 “girls don’t fart George, teehee!”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think this dress might be another Saturday dress as the seams look so cheap at the hem.

What is the point in tagging another company SO SMALL that it’s tricky to even click their @. It’s not that difficult to shout out another brand to your followers to help them out.

She must feel faint tagging a business that isn’t an ad.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else that has children remember (I’m currently going through) the 5 month sort of leap😂 so you plod along lovely and then all of a sudden 5 months comes and they want to sit up they need a change of location every half an hour sometimes less, they are teething and get frustrated easily because they want to be able to do stuff but they can’t yet WELL megan has her baby a few weeks behind me and I’m currently going through it now. Surely it won’t always be life is so easy. The newborn stage can be the easiest bit IMO feel like first time mums like Megan and Laura whitmore need to really not be so smug coz they don’t know what’s coming!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.