Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way. She’s so much more naturally stylish. And her music taste and imagery is far better - less commercial and cheesy. She looks far more comfortable in her own skin than Megan.
Jeez... M&F must be seething.

Reactions: 13
No way. She’s so much more naturally stylish. And her music taste and imagery is far better - less commercial and cheesy. She looks far more comfortable in her own skin than Megan.
Jeez... M&F must be seething.
M&F !!! They should rebrand with this name! (Makes me think of F&F 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bee reminds me a bit of foreveryoursbetty even though I’m not a huge fan of the orange aesthetic you can tell they both have a natural edge to their style, it’s not all cobbled together. Megan used to shine making styling pieces together in a realistic way

ps. Anyone seen Alexa chungs new vogue video, it’s amazing to see how her style has evolved, she’s weirdly toned it down but looks even more stylish than before? I loved hearing her talk about masculine cuts and styles with a feminine edge, that’s very similar to Megan’s aesthetic she just hasn’t really been able to execute it via her saturday brand. I weirdly wished Saturday was similar to Alexa’s brand with a focus on fun and playful styles and colours, masculine cuts and lower price point compared to Alexachung, missing a trick there! I find The Saturday range hugely unwearable tbh x

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see that Beewhittaker (Georges brothers fiancé) has just put up a story tagging @shopcider in the shirt she is wearing.... shouting them out.

The drama!
YES Bee!

This is pure comedy. Absolutely love it! Faye and Megan must be foaming at the mouth!
They'll tell each other it's JEaLouSly
I know, me too! I bet Bee having George's ex as maid of honour doesn't help haha. I'm sure someone said on here (so don't quote me on it 😆 ) That Bee had been engaged for some time and booked the date and then Megan gets engaged and ended up booking a couple of weeks before her. Not 100% sure thats why there's rift but did read it somewhere. Then imagine if George is Best man at his brother's wedding and Diana maid of honour. Would love be a fly on the wall 😆
assuming diane recognises george, he's grown a fair bit since then.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would be so uncomfortable at the upcoming wedding if I were Megan. Diana comes across as the life of the party and very confident which I think will make Megan wish she didn't have to be there haha.

I'm not really a fan of Diana she is a bit annoying on insta so I unfollowed, but def team Diana in the Megan George cheating dramaz.

Reactions: 20
I have been waiting for Megan to post something about the recent Sarah Everard case and womens safety/ the current protests etc. As somebody who was so heavily criticised for her deafening silence during the BLM movement, to then her pathetic attempt of tokenistic allyship I honestly thought she may have learnt her lesson on being more vocal on her platform about current 'political' topics. She could have taken the approach of a 'new mother of a baby girl' and wanting safety for women walking the streets, or the treatment of women, sex workers, trans and black women at the hands of authority OR at the very least re-shared some of the amazing resources that have been flooding instagram lately on helpful tips to make you feel safe when walking alone or in signs of danger etc. I dunno, I just think that in the current climate NOT speaking about such prevalent topics that massively effect her demographic is SO deaf, and instead posting pictures of baby grows that require a small mortgage to purchase.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have been waiting for Megan to post something about the recent Sarah Everard case and womens safety/ the current protests etc. As somebody who was so heavily criticised for her deafening silence during the BLM movement, to then her pathetic attempt of tokenistic allyship I honestly thought she may have learnt her lesson on being more vocal on her platform about current 'political' topics. She could have taken the approach of a 'new mother of a baby girl' and wanting safety for women walking the streets, or the treatment of women, sex workers, trans and black women at the hands of authority OR at the very least re-shared some of the amazing resources that have been flooding instagram lately on helpful tips to make you feel safe when walking alone or in signs of danger etc. I dunno, I just think that in the current climate NOT speaking about such prevalent topics that massively effect her demographic is SO deaf, and instead posting pictures of baby grows that require a small mortgage to purchase.
Totally agree with you. I said the same on Faye's thread, but maybe she doesn't want to post something in case someone brings up George and his behaviour towards women.

Reactions: 26
Totally agree with you. I said the same on Faye's thread, but maybe she doesn't want to post something in case someone brings up George and his behaviour towards women.
Ugh yeah you’re probs right, I hadn’t even thought of that and somehow it makes it even worse. If ever we had doubted his guilt and her compliance it’s the through this silence.

Reactions: 19
Megan's platform is to create income not create style posts or educate people so wouldn't expect anything more. Saturday clothes are like childrens/clown clothes... same as lazy oaf & skinny dip nothing original. Don't think there will ever be a classic capsule collection like Alexas brand. Never thought this would be the sort of stuff she would end up creating for her clothing line after watching all her YouTube videos. Wonder if they will turf out a load of tshirts ready for summer... bored of turtle necks.

Yes. I thought this. She would have to answer some serious questions about her baby daddy if she pretended to care about women’s safety.
Imagine having to stay quiet because you knew your boyfriend had been accused of sexual harassment. Bleak.
All the baby Stella McCartney in the world wouldn’t make me feel better about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lifting everyone BUT the women who came forward with their stories about George's sexual creepiness/people who call out her brand for not being size or race inclusive
Screenshot_20210318_185442.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Lifting everyone BUT the women who came forward with their stories about George's sexual creepiness/people who call out her brand for not being size or race inclusive View attachment 488520
Along with weaponizing be kind I see yet more gaslighting behaviour from the ellabys. more people than she thinks can read these posts for what they are, thinly veiled threats of be kind to me, don't criticize me, don't hold me to my own standards or accountable for my own actions. Lift me up, praise me, click my links, buy my merch - sorry my collection. Do this or I'll let faaye loose on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does she need gifted clothes for her baby? I'm sure she can afford it! That John Lewis gifted package probably costs an absolute fortune! What about donating to mums who have nothing? Donating to a charity? It makes me so angry to think she gets all this stuff gifted and gets paid thousands of pounds for a few pictures on her stories. It'll be worn once and then forgotten about🙄

Screenshot_20210322_142346.jpg
also what the duck are thoseeeeeeee

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Why does she need gifted clothes for her baby? I'm sure she can afford it! That John Lewis gifted package probably costs an absolute fortune! What about donating to mums who have nothing? Donating to a charity? It makes me so angry to think she gets all this stuff gifted and gets paid thousands of pounds for a few pictures on her stories. It'll be worn once and then forgotten about🙄

View attachment 494071also what the duck are thoseeeeeeee
They’re horrid. But she can afford Prada shoes cause she’s getting gifted baby stuff left right and centre.

okay so now Beewhittaker has put a picture on of her shoes in the mirror pretty much identical to Megans....?

Not the shoes identical, but the style of picture

What's going on, is she just taking the piss out of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is really annoying me now that every time Megan posts its for #ad #gifted. She is online for no other reason. Unless the sun is shining on her bedroom wall she might share that. It's infuriating. I would be so embarrassed and ashamed sharing so much free stuff. Please start donating or doing something good for charity with all these handouts Megan 🙏 you don't need them 😓 Or am I being too harsh / unreasonable?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.