Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is really annoying me now that every time Megan posts its for #ad #gifted. She is online for no other reason. Unless the sun is shining on her bedroom wall she might share that. It's infuriating. I would be so embarrassed and ashamed sharing so much free stuff. Please start donating or doing something good for charity with all these handouts Megan 🙏 you don't need them 😓 Or am I being too harsh / unreasonable?
its so true though, there’s absolutely no soul to her work, I mean I guess she’s still on maternity leave but she paints this ridiculously perfect existence it’s kinda unsettling. Not to compare women to women but I’ve really been enjoying liv purvis’ posts, even thought I don’t have a baby,her content seems so genuine, sharing the real parts of her life (she doesn’t even overshare, just talks about it) even the ads are fun lol x

Reactions: 23
its so true though, there’s absolutely no soul to her work, I mean I guess she’s still on maternity leave but she paints this ridiculously perfect existence it’s kinda unsettling. Not to compare women to women but I’ve really been enjoying liv purvis’ posts, even thought I don’t have a baby,her content seems so genuine, sharing the real parts of her life (she doesn’t even overshare, just talks about it) even the ads are fun lol x
Liv’s content has been really refreshing. She’s been open and honest about her pregnancy/labour experience and even did a little q&a about it. I think I’ve said this before but in a way women (especially those in the spotlight - influencers, celebs etc) who have given birth have a duty to pass on to other women about their experience. It’s not all rosy dreamy strutting about with your gifted bugaboo; it’s bloody hard and stressful, emotional and agonising. And to put on this front that everything is blissful is misleading and self centred.

I understand that this is private, very personal stuff and some parts of it you might never want to admit to yourself let alone thousands of followers, but a bit of honest, real motherhood content from Megan would be so good

• Heart
Reactions: 20
*** Weirdo klaxon *** Y’all need go over to Megan2’s insta and swipe to the other pic... is this on purpose to wait for a reaction on here? Or is she blatantly okay with mimicking someone else!!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG THIS 🙌🏼

Ive had a baby and had NO idea how difficult it would be. I am so much more stressed now and feel like I'm doing a crap job all the time. Maybe that's just me though but it would be great if influencers could be a bit more honest about their experiences rather than soulless, bland content like Megan's.

Liv’s content has been really refreshing. She’s been open and honest about her pregnancy/labour experience and even did a little q&a about it. I think I’ve said this before but in a way women (especially those in the spotlight - influencers, celebs etc) who have given birth have a duty to pass on to other women about their experience. It’s not all rosy dreamy strutting about with your gifted bugaboo; it’s bloody hard and stressful, emotional and agonising. And to put on this front that everything is blissful is misleading and self centred.

I understand that this is private, very personal stuff and some parts of it you might never want to admit to yourself let alone thousands of followers, but a bit of honest, real motherhood content from Megan would be so good

Reactions: 5
*** Weirdo klaxon *** Y’all need go over to Megan2’s insta and swipe to the other pic... is this on purpose to wait for a reaction on here? Or is she blatantly okay with mimicking someone else!!!!?
Wtf 😂 she’s taken it too far now. Maybe she has quite low self-esteem and she’s had to morph herself in to someone else to feel liked. Bless

Reactions: 8

So true.
She’s so freaking creepy. 😱

For anyone looking for more ‘real’ mum content kate lawler, paloma faith n liv purvis are doing a much more relatable job than Megan.

Reactions: 11
Oh my! If you watch the stories, the song is "I'll be the bigger man" and then we've got some classic ellaby bubble font toxic positivity quotes.
She's on fire today!

Reactions: 6
Wonder how she feels about her weight gain seeing as she wouldn’t originally associate with someone over a certain size 🥴 I’m not weight shaming, just wondering if her insane views still stand around people over a certain size...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wonder how she feels about her weight gain seeing as she wouldn’t originally associate with someone over a certain size 🥴 I’m not weight shaming, just wondering if her insane views still stand around people over a certain size...
You would hope she’d be a bit more empathetic now but it’s Megan so...

Reactions: 12
I don't get why people are slating faye for sharing the shop cider stuff on her personal Facebook? Like if I ran a business and some other brand was ripping me off I'd do the same! And I'd be commenting on their posts too like she has so their customers would see and think twice about supporting a company ripping off another company! Surely I'm not alone??

Also

Has Megan had an illegal lockdown haircut??????

Watch her stories for the video of her using the Dyson air wrap too

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I don't get why people are slating faye for sharing the shop cider stuff on her personal Facebook? Like if I ran a business and some other brand was ripping me off I'd do the same! And I'd be commenting on their posts too like she has so their customers would see and think twice about supporting a company ripping off another company! Surely I'm not alone??

Also

I deffo think she's had a sneaky lockdown haircut 👀 her hair seems to have got shorter?

Reactions: 8
Yeah I’m fairly certain she’s been having them throughout. Her fringe and cut seem like they’d be too high maintenance a style to look this good without a professional...

Reactions: 7

Also

I think it’s because some of Saturday’s designs are also ripping off other brands so it’s a bit hypocritical of her to start mouthing off about it. As per usual the Ellaby sisters only care about something if it directly affects them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Megan #2 is literally an ellaby on acid. Those pulled faces and poses! I’m all for a pattern clash too but dear god I feel like she is trolling us with some of those outfits on that chequered flares reel.

Also did somebody on here say she had moved to Manchester and wasn’t originally from there? If so, why is she trying to put on the accent too?! As a northerner myself I’m personally offended 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It is cringe. But nothing makes me cringe more than their Saturday superfan who they are always reposting... my god!

Reactions: 4
I think it’s because some of Saturday’s designs are also ripping off other brands so it’s a bit hypocritical of her to start mouthing off about it. As per usual the Ellaby sisters only care about something if it directly affects them.
Yeah this is exactly what I meant when posting about it. They’ve been found to be copying other brands and then when the same happens to them, she kicks off and makes it personal. She also was encouraging others to leave reviews which just highlights her bullying patterns.
I agree that if I had a business and someone copied I’d be pissed too but if I had also copied so blatantly, I’d be keeping my mouth shut when karma came my way 👀

Reactions: 9
Fair...

Can someone share Megan 2s insta name again?

I've cut my own hair in lockdown and it doesn't look anywhere near that good. The ends look perfect and it's a lot shorter. Fringe looks alright aswel. Maybe I'm just not a good hairdresser? 🤣

Reactions: 1
I agree and I’d be annoyed if my designs were getting ripped off too. I just thought it was funny cos it’s Nana Faye getting rowdy again 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.