Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I’m holding out for an influencer who acknowledges how bloody painful weeing can be after birth 😂 I’m 2 weeks PP and only had grazing but honestly the PAIN of going to the toilet (I’ve been told grazing can be a lot worse than stitches for this though!) 😭
Haha... all the PP ‘movements’ are terrifying! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That pram looks empty in her insta ad posts.
It could be! Maybe she has a really clingy baby that is only happy in a sling?!
But really I think that bugaboo pram is quite big so you wouldn't be able to see a tiny baby in there

Reactions: 1
Do we really think that Megan and George are going to eat 4 portions of Mother’s Day breakfast themselves?
Or do we think they might be bending the COVID rules yet again?
(Though could explain George’s recent weight gain)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What do we think of Megan posting on her story saying Cider ripped her Saturday designs off? Feel it’s ironic considering she probably ripped hers off from another brand...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What do we think of Megan posting on her story saying Cider ripped her Saturday designs off? Feel it’s ironic considering she probably ripped hers off from another brand...
She definitely did rip off another brand! Someone mentioned it on here a while back and I can’t remember the brand name!!! 🥴

Reactions: 7
Was it @holiday_the_label ? Similar branded tees and caps.
Definitely bit of pot kettle black although Cider are literally 100% exactly copying them not even trying to hide it.

Reactions: 5
Just catching up and about the comments about how her life is perfect can she she show other stuff etc- I know Megan portrays a dreamy life but if the rumours are true about George it's far from it! Let's feel lucky we don't have to deal with a sleezy partner.

I hate how much influencers can make us all feel crap. It's why I unfollowed them all as it's just so so fake.

Reactions: 12
Do we really think that Megan and George are going to eat 4 portions of Mother’s Day breakfast themselves?
Or do we think they might be bending the COVID rules yet again?
(Though could explain George’s recent weight gain)
TBF I could eat portions to myself in the early days of breastfeeding (who am I kidding, could now 😂). If she's got her parents round it's allowed think as you can have a support bubble if you have a child under 5

Reactions: 4
I'm glad Megs is shouting out that Shop Cider - similar tit to Saturday but miles cheaper. Can't wait to recieve my order wheyyy thanks doll x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm glad Megs is shouting out that Shop Cider - similar tit to Saturday but miles cheaper. Can't wait to recieve my order wheyyy thanks doll x
Small business my ass Megz. Just like Gabby Longbottom you have the following to buy your tat, you didn’t have to build it up like other actual small business.

Reactions: 9
A friend of a friend has faye on Facebook and posted in our WhatsApp group about the whole cider situation. (She is on the ellabys side as she used to be good friends with Faye) Apparently Faye is leaving negative reviews all over the cider social media pages and sharing it all to her personal feed!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
A friend of a friend has faye on Facebook and posted in our WhatsApp group about the whole cider situation. (She is on the ellabys side as she used to be good friends with Faye) Apparently Faye is leaving negative reviews all over the cider social media pages and sharing it all to her personal feed!
Such a sad old Karen.

Honestly I still enjoy picturing Faye bossing her mum about to drive her to a tattlers house to threaten them and it KILLS ME OFF ❌❌❌🤣🤣👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Classy! You can see the poison in her face, what made her so bitter I wonder? Living in her sister’s shadow is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine if someone left negative comments on Saturday's page? There'd be hell to pay. Surely there are other constructive ways to get your point across, feels a bit school girl antics

Reactions: 18
Imagine if someone left negative comments on Saturday's page? There'd be hell to pay. Surely there are other constructive ways to get your point across, feels a bit school girl antics
Exactly. Seeing as they clearly have enough money and access to lawyers (see the whole George threatening people coming forward about his pervy ways) then surely you’d stop being so petty and have one issue a letter to the brand about stealing intellectual property? Maybe they’re either too stupid to realise or they won’t issue a cease and desist because half of her prints are ripped off from other people too?! See the Kenzo x H&M collab she ripped off for her most recent collection. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.