Megan Ellaby #4 Popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, fiance now looks like a hog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I am SHOCKED at that dress and tiara combo. Really threw me off. Looks like she got lost in Claires Accessories and some of the products fell off the shelves and stuck to her 🥴😂.

Congratulations though I guess, I hope that fairytale story of falling in love with your teen band crush is worth it Megs! I truly hope George sorts his tit out.

Reactions: 30
Bee’s future husband, George’s brother. That comment probably wound Bee up. Faye has already liked it.
322F41CE-6994-473E-801F-DEF0C911FFEE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
silver dress big hat looks a bit like thelittlemagpie but it's not something i'd imagine her to wear? that wedding dress is something a three yr old would draw, especially with the tiara and weirdly tacky payette bag :/

Reactions: 13

Sneak peek of some of the wedding looks and Faye looking utterly miserable as usual 😂 Is that Bee wearing that big straw hat and silver dress?!
Is that Nicola Roberts?

I don’t think I had high hopes I would love her dress but I was interested and did think she might go classic with a twist and something that at least looked as expensive as she is “paying” but that head band honestly I thought it was a joke tiara from like a stag do or something and it all just looks ill fitting, and too trendy.

Reactions: 16
Sorry but I can’t cope with the tacky shredded pink foil curtain in a beautiful stately home 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she changed her dress after having Goldie? Ngl, I do like the dress but accessories are dire

Reactions: 9
New Thread Name? - Raided the dress up box, surprised she's not in glittery socks, how long until it's on the rocks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
53DAE7AE-EFE3-48BB-A52B-7E43A3F6467F.jpeg

Howling at the Tiara, my little ‘un went to a party this weekend and got this little tiara in a goody bag - this one probably looks a little classier tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is Bee wearing?????? I’m a fan of Megan’s look besides the tiara, George sure brushed up well!!

Reactions: 13
They both look lovely and happy but the pink plastic tiara and pink rhinestones on her dress are super tacky given how much they must have splashed on the venue. Surely you’d want something a bit more timeless? But I guess she’s trying to make a statement about how ~ quirky ~ she is lol

interesting that bree was there 👀

Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who isn't shocked Bee is there? It would be weirder if she wasn't. She is going to be Megs sister in law after all.

Reactions: 26
Wow it is really really raining in that pizza pic! I’m sure the obligatory blog post will omit the rain!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.