Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goldie is the perfect name for partnering with jewellery brands releasing gold earring lines together. Also all the gold/mustard themed homewares. Maybe a mustard gold jumper by Saturday called The Goldie. Really well thought out, Megan 😂

In all seriousness, I like the name and good luck to 'em.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, congratulations to them and welcome to the world Goldie Rae. I think the trying to be relatable baby announcement pic fell a bit flat but each to their own. She looks healthy and has a good head of hair haha. Fair play to them, I do hope that Megan becomes less consumeristic (?) now though and focusses on the things that truly matter and that George becomes less of a letch. We live in hope.
babies don't change parents personalities, they will carry on being who they were before.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah in all seriousness, CONGRATS Meg + George. 💕

I know Megs said she wont be sharing many personal things anymore but I wonder if she will do a blog post about her birth story or that would be TOO personal for her? I'd enjoy reading that and I think seeing as she's taken alot of her old vlogs down and gone all private, her followers and fans would really enjoy it too as a little window back into her life.

Reactions: 8
babies don't change parents personalities, they will carry on being who they were before.
💯 this. That baby won’t fix any issues if they have them. If George was lechy before he’ll be lechy again. It may not be immediate, he may play perfect dad for a bit but if that’s what he’s like he’ll do it again. I think it’s super rare people actually change who they are at their core.

Reactions: 10
I think Megan is going to be one of those parents that post a photo of their baby with an emoji over their face. Why else would you make a McDonald’s centre stage of a photo rather than your daughter?

Reactions: 11
I did say we live in hope. I dunno, I know of people who had babies and it’s changed them for the better. I’m having a rare uncynical day today, let me live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Makes me think of the Blue Peter golden retriever c.1983 (the Simon Groom years). I really hadn't realised how unimaginitive a name it was until now (for the dog).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still think she should have agreed to call her Georgia Craig. I am disappointed to learn that Danni Dyre off of love island didn't call her son Danni Dyre honouring her father and breaking a wonderful family tradition.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah yes of course. And someone who unironically dresses like pop boutique took a tit on them, and chooses a festering green fuzzy bag as her favourite...
😂😂😂 if you wouldn’t post a photo of your Gucci handbag next to a triple cheeseburger, probably best not to do it with your newborn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
imagine if she has a completely different style to her parents and has to use goldie while becoming an accountant or something?? i think they should have gone with goldie as a nickname for something like aurelia or marigold / played on name meaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has anyone been blocked by jimmys Instagram? I never post on here I just stalk every now and again and I have no idea why they’d block me 😂😬

Reactions: 2
Has anyone been blocked by jimmys Instagram? I never post on here I just stalk every now and again and I have no idea why they’d block me 😂😬
I think maybe they’ve just deleted it or taken down for another reason cos I checked with my 2nd insta account that doesn’t follow them and it says they have no posts, followers etc on there too

Reactions: 1
It’s still there for me, 20.1k followers and all the posts still showing? That’s weird, why would they be blocking random accounts unless it’s an Instagram glitch

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.