Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just found out some more tea about the George allegations from a friend of a friend who used to work at Jimmys 👀

So I'm having a catch-up video call with friends tonight and one of them knows the girls who used to work at Jimmy's because we used to go in there a lot. We start chatting about the bar, and if it's re-opening, and I say "I've heard some gossip about the owner" and my friend goes, "not actual Jimmy, the other one?" and I say "oh, have you heard about George too?" And she'd heard about him feeling up the staff from her mates that work there!!

Not only this, but she says that her friend who used to work there has been BLOCKED by Jimmy's Instagram for no reason, and a few of the other female staff have been blocked too! I can only assume they're trying to silence them in some way. The friend of a friend said it was a really toxic environment to be working in with the sexual harassment, drug-taking and I quote "everyone cheats on everyone in there" ☕🐸

I told her George's fiancee had just had a baby girl and she was was shocked but said "maybe it'll change his behaviour, he wouldn't want his daughter being treated the way he treated his staff"

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Alexa lolz!!!
I totally agree. You don’t get pregnant and carry a baby for 9 months to then want to be separated from them and not comfort them when they need and want you.
I do all ‘the wrong’ things according to those bloody apps - I feed to sleep, I bedshare, I go to her the moment she cries... why would you not?! I bloody love it, even when it’s knackering... it’s not forever. Also I heard an interview with the inventor of the snoo... guess what... it’s a bloody man! (No shade to the men lolz but in terms of the hard graft I would guess females do the majority of the leg work historically n I don’t want a man creating nerdy data around my babies sleep! 😂)
I hope you can sell all your crazy tech gadgets and get yourself something actually useful like some nice toys n clothes for you n bub to enjoy. X
Oh my God yessss! I feed to sleep, co sleep and go to him as soon as he cries and now that he has started nursery two days a week...guess what, he is a very happy, secure and confident child because he has learned that his needs will always be met. Our instincts are far more valuable than apps and fancy gadgets!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One...plus Faye...plus her mum...plus her dad...rules don't apply to famous slebs like megan
Ahhh right. Yeah not good.

Oh my God yessss! I feed to sleep, co sleep and go to him as soon as he cries and now that he has started nursery two days a week...guess what, he is a very happy, secure and confident child because he has learned that his needs will always be met. Our instincts are far more valuable than apps and fancy gadgets!
Awww thats awesome! Good to know!!! I can’t wait to see mine meet other children but she hasn’t for months now. 😔
Yeah they imply it’ll stop them learning independence - my bub is 14 months and wants to do everything herself and is hitting all milestones early so I’ll keep doing what I’m doing without a robot cot n apps that tell me what they think my baby needs. Craziness 😂

I've just found out some more tea about the George allegations from a friend of a friend who used to work at Jimmys 👀

So I'm having a catch-up video call with friends tonight and one of them knows the girls who used to work at Jimmy's because we used to go in there a lot. We start chatting about the bar, and if it's re-opening, and I say "I've heard some gossip about the owner" and my friend goes, "not actual Jimmy, the other one?" and I say "oh, have you heard about George too?" And she'd heard about him feeling up the staff from her mates that work there!!

Not only this, but she says that her friend who used to work there has been BLOCKED by Jimmy's Instagram for no reason, and a few of the other female staff have been blocked too! I can only assume they're trying to silence them in some way. The friend of a friend said it was a really toxic environment to be working in with the sexual harassment, drug-taking and I quote "everyone cheats on everyone in there" ☕🐸

I told her George's fiancee had just had a baby girl and she was was shocked but said "maybe it'll change his behaviour, he wouldn't want his daughter being treated the way he treated his staff"
Thats so creepy n gross. I used to live with a friend who managed bars full time for years n he bonked a different girl every bloody night. It got really embarrassing as he’d bring them to the flat and I could never remember their names... poor girls. It’s just the bar lifestyle ...
I can’t believe they’re blocking employees. So dark. God I don’t envy Megan if that’s true. It’ll be daunting when he goes back to work n she’s left with the bub n her mind racing about those allegations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
new thread suggestion:
megan ellaby #4 popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, husband to be now looks like a hog

not my most inventive sorry friends ✌🏾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

If they’re blocking girls it’ll all eventually come out and be even worse. A coffee shop in Leeds got slaughtered and shut down for this last year (Temple) over racist abuse to an employee, tried to silence them etc. Also a few tattooists in the UK recently have experienced the same (and rightly so!)

It’s defo bar culture all of this, but it stinks of misogogyny and the whole hip ‘we’re better than you/we discovered XX first’ vibe.

Just bleeping YUCK 🤮

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If they’re blocking girls it’ll all eventually come out and be even worse. A coffee shop in Leeds got slaughtered and shut down for this last year (Temple) over racist abuse to an employee, tried to silence them etc. Also a few tattooists in the UK recently have experienced the same (and rightly so!)

It’s defo bar culture all of this, but it stinks of misogogyny and the whole hip ‘we’re better than you/we discovered XX first’ vibe.

Just bleeping YUCK 🤮
never a great feeling when your bf announces he wants to get a job in a bar, yanno for the 'networking' to further his music yadda yadda.

hopefully someone will blow the whistle. talk to the citizens advice bureau, maybe even a tabloid would be interested due to who the owners are (ex boyband and yummy mummy influencer)

also, absolutely hate that sort of gatekeeper mentality,
"oooh no you can't like this bar it's too niche."
ffs, it is a bar / band / hairstyle / whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm looking at my baby daughter now and trying to imagine using her to sell a product on my social media. The idea of it makes me feel physically sick, to be honest. The thought of her growing up and learning what I did for a few bob when she was a newborn... No thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We were so worried about my little one starting nursery because he is only 10 months so spent his entire like in lockdown but he absolutely loves it and he's settled there so well!
I agree with you! There is actually so much research now that proves the opposite of what we were taught... babies/children that are not left to cry and that have closer attachments with parents grow up to be more secure! :)

Ahhh right. Yeah not good.

Awww thats awesome! Good to know!!! I can’t wait to see mine meet other children but she hasn’t for months now. 😔
Yeah they imply it’ll stop them learning independence - my bub is 14 months and wants to do everything herself and is hitting all milestones early so I’ll keep doing what I’m doing without a robot cot n apps that tell me what they think my baby needs. Craziness 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We were so worried about my little one starting nursery because he is only 10 months so spent his entire like in lockdown but he absolutely loves it and he's settled there so well!
I agree with you! There is actually so much research now that proves the opposite of what we were taught... babies/children that are not left to cry and that have closer attachments with parents grow up to be more secure! :)
Awww that’s so good to know. So glad your littlun has settled easily and is having fun!
😊

Reactions: 2
I dead ass thought this was Megan before I clicked on the image. How cringe 💀
Could be a smart move, there’s obviously a market for this style(??) and she’s ready to scoop up all Megs followers when they’re bored of baby/mum content

Reactions: 17
There's a new baby in town and yet, I'm still not quite over Megan II...
Bloody hell I thought this was her?! 😂😂 that’s mad!!

also can’t get over the amount of ads when her babe is 10 days old!!! My best pal could barely get her tit together to meet me for a coffee at 10 days let alone getting the perfect insta shot. Those priorities...

Reactions: 14
Promise I’ll take my Faye Ellaby/ Wagatha Christie hat off after this post but this definitely feels like something that the Louise account would post to get some of the attention 🤔 first tattle message?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This girl really creeps me out, she actually moved to Manchester a few months ago and even puts on this weird voice to sound like Megan. Proper stalker vibes
Yeah there’s this thing she does with her mouth when she talks that’s exactly like Megan. She’s like a discount version of her from a few years ago.

I’d follow her but all I’d do is get creeped out by her copycat-ness

Reactions: 11
She looks way older than Megan... but the body language is exactly the same... so weird 🤪
So bleeping creepy. Just watched her talk - single white female for sure. (Love that film)
also her last story she’s wearing a ME top and what looks like that exact coat that Megan posted recently.
If I were Megan I’d up my home security - this girl looks like a proper stalker!
Or she’ll be waiting at the Jimmy’s bars when lockdown ends hoping to confuse a sleep deprived George 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.