Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Name prediction:

Lettice, Maud, Mildred, Frances, Oldham St Bus Stop, Marianne, Penny, Margaret (with nicknames Maggie, Peggy or Daisy).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought that too! Or maybe Roisin. Which is actually a gorgeous name. But I wonder if we'll even hear the name, maybe she wants to keep that private.
As a gal from Dublin, I’ll call cultural appropriation if she uses an Irish name 😂 you just know she will act like she’s invented the fecking gaelic language!
(No harm to anyone else using our lovely Irish names but not the Ellabys)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It could be anytime now or the latest is the 14th March if her due date is 28th February as they let you go over two weeks before they induce you.

Reactions: 1
I just can't with that broccoli chanel bag, wow
It's just awful. At this point it really seems like she's just spending money for the sake of spending money.

When do we think she’ll have the baby? Has to be sometime soon surely?
I'm sure I remember her saying that the latest the baby would arrive is February, so I feel like it must be due in the next few days.

Reactions: 5
I just can't with that broccoli chanel bag, wow
How many new designer bags does one person need. She is so out of touch with reality.

I wonder what freebie nappy bag she’s got her hands on or is she too cool to use a nappy bag, like she’s shunned maternity clothes... 🙄

Reactions: 7
It's just awful. At this point it really seems like she's just spending money for the sake of spending money.

I'm sure I remember her saying that the latest the baby would arrive is February, so I feel like it must be due in the next few days.
Yeah she put something the other day about keeping putting her maternity leave off cause she just ‘can’t stop working’ or something ridiculous that made me lol... such hard work taking a picture of yourself in your mirror and uploading it 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I reckon she’s probably already had her baby, judging by the lack of stories and her ‘cosy’ post today. A lot of her main posts this week look like old/preshot content!

Reactions: 11
Yeah she put something the other day about keeping putting her maternity leave off cause she just ‘can’t stop working’ or something ridiculous that made me lol... such hard work taking a picture of yourself in your mirror and uploading it 🙄
Those ugly patterns won’t buy themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon she’s probably already had her baby, judging by the lack of stories and her ‘cosy’ post today. A lot of her main posts this week look like old/preshot content!
Oh true. Hadn’t thought of that. Oh god is she gonna be all private and weird about it. 🙄
Yeah why did she repost that weird awkward record shopping one. I’ve never seen anyone look so self conscious and out of their depth shopping for records 😂

• Haha
you reckon? I thought she was just slowly winding down... i was thinking the other day about why she is so reluctant to wear maternity clothes, it definitely isn’t the money (as she says) but she clearly has no problem spending 3k on a bag, maybe because she is so luxe now, buying High street maternity wear is beneath her? It’s very confusing. I do think it’s an indentity thing though, it’s like if she can convince herself that by not buying maternity clothes, she’s still the same person pre-pregnancy then she hasn’t really changed at all. I dunno, I might be overthinking it (lockdown does that to a person lol) but it hurts me to see that beautiful £350 blue Bella Freud jumper being stretched so much 😭😩🥺🥺

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t be able to stop working either if I got a few grand from posting an Instagram story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
you reckon? I thought she was just slowly winding down... i was thinking the other day about why she is so reluctant to wear maternity clothes, it definitely isn’t the money (as she says) but she clearly has no problem spending 3k on a bag, maybe because she is so luxe now, buying High street maternity wear is beneath her? It’s very confusing. I do think it’s an indentity thing though, it’s like if she can convince herself that by not buying maternity clothes, she’s still the same person pre-pregnancy then she hasn’t really changed at all. I dunno, I might be overthinking it (lockdown does that to a person lol) but it hurts me to see that beautiful £350 blue Bella Freud jumper being stretched so much 😭😩🥺🥺
To be fair I avoided maternity clothes for the most part but it was only because I hate buying clothes I won’t wear for years... I don’t think megs is too fussed about that! 😂

Sunbeams Jess isn’t too cool for school with her maternity stuff and is looking great. She made a couple of really nice low key videos about her essentials and hospital bag. It’s about mixing n matching n realistically maternity trousers are so much comfier (I did buy maternity leggings n some maternity jeans).
I can’t imagine those hideous pink n black saks potts trousers are comfy - they look hideous! And they’re sooo expensive 🤢🤮

Yeah the bella Freud is beaut... she can afford to just buy a new one though if she trashes it. 😒

I wouldn’t be able to stop working either if I got a few grand from posting an Instagram story 😂
So true. God I wish I could make thousands rolling out of bed n taking a couple of snaps. Craziness.

Reactions: 8
If she hasn’t already had the baby, I reckon when she does she’ll get Faye to keep posting all the pre made content. Until a brand offers her ££££ for a sponsored post including baby.

Reactions: 11
Daisy Moon Craig
Winter Daisy Craig
Luna Dusty Moon Craig
Valentine Dusky Craig
Gigi Freddie Craig

maybe she's waiting for sponsorship for naming it? Nasty gal BooHoo M&S Craig anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’ll have the poor little sod on Valentine’s Day, because her life is just so damn DrEaMY....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.