Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, random thought, (used to just be a lurker but posting is quite fun😂) is Megan going to stick to the rules when baby is here?
Someone might have mentioned this before so sorry if they have, but do you think her parents and Faye will be visiting? She’s bent the rules before, will she do it again?

Just read this back and I really don’t know if it makes sense

Reactions: 11
I’m not even pregnant and disagree with the Breton stripes and bodycon comment 🧐 she shouldn’t consider it a failure that she had to buy maternity clothes. Just sounds a bit contradictory as she said she didn’t want to spend money on maternity clothes, but happy to spend on bigger sized clothes? 🤦 View attachment 423163
I remember in the good old days when she actually had a great sense of style, she used to LOVE a Breton stripe. I really don't know what's happened to her lately. I do think she's struggling to dress for her new shape, and she's overcompensating with the god awful prints etc.

Reactions: 16
I rolled my eyes so hard at that comment she wrote about not buying maternity clothes and finding Breton stripes suddenly so revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I allowed to add links? I’m not sure if it’s against the rules but there’s a good piece on the guardian website that were very similar to lot of the things that have been said here about Megan. Vapid, clothes horse, chasing the money etc etc

Anyway, I think it’s worth a read.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also, random thought, (used to just be a lurker but posting is quite fun😂) is Megan going to stick to the rules when baby is here?
Someone might have mentioned this before so sorry if they have, but do you think her parents and Faye will be visiting? She’s bent the rules before, will she do it again?

Just read this back and I really don’t know if it makes sense
She’ll definitely bend the rules!
However, she will be able to form a support bubble due to having a baby under 1 years of age, I imagine this will be with her parents... but I would bet my house on Nanna Faye also visiting and breaking all lockdown rules once the baby is here, if they aren’t already!

Reactions: 8
Oh my God clusterfeeding! I had no idea this was even a thing and it drained the life out of me. I was one of the unlucky ones who had my baby during the first lockdown so there were no breastfeeding groups so I had no idea it was normal. I remember feeding my son for 5 hours straight one evening in the very early days and by the end of it I was sobbing my eyes out! It was only later that friends and online forums told me it was normal in the beginning.
Nope we'll not hear of any of these things from Megan... can't taint the DREAMY facade
Yeah I had mine in December just before covid hit so luckily had done NCT so had the group chat to check what was normal etc... I must admit though I didn’t mind the cluster feeding... I just sat and watched a tit load of Netflix and made my partner do everything. 😂 But yeah I know it did a lot of peoples heads in and it’s hardcore when you have mastitis and you just have to power on through.

Reactions: 5
Has she really got nana faye to record her walking about hmv on her ugly clod hopper shoes😂😂 how facetious can she be

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When I was pregnant I wore tops and dresses that were sized up but bottoms or fitted tops were all maternity. She must be wearing everything under the bump if it's not maternity which probably doesn't help her back and ribs. She defo isn't buying maternity out of snobbery. She doesn't do highstreet anymore unless it's a random m&s contract and all her overpriced garish brands don't do maternity. I think her living in baggy oversized hoodies and joggers hasn't really shown off the beauty of a pregnant figure. How stunning would she have looked in maternity clothes made to fit well all over rather than drowning herself in layers of clashing fabric.

Reactions: 22
meg pretending the camera wasn’t there filming her killed me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I looked at her recent posts and every single outfit that was even passable had heavy use of dark, plain items. She needs to get rid of that awful green check coat, it makes her look like a sofa. Don't even get me started on her Feb 1st cosplay as a lava lamp. Actually the worst dressed person on social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think her living in baggy oversized hoodies and joggers hasn't really shown off the beauty of a pregnant figure. How stunning would she have looked in maternity clothes made to fit well all over rather than drowning herself in layers of clashing fabric.
I think you are absolutely spot on here. She doesn’t need to go body con or floral maxi but some proper fitting maternity basics would have been much more flattering than the gets up she’s been wearing

Reactions: 6
Has she revealed the name of her sprog yet?

Tattlers predicted Daisy, I bet if she's read that here she's having a panic trying to think up a another name just so we're not right 🤷‍♀️🤣

Tattlers predicted Daisy, I bet if she's read that here she's having a panic trying to think up a another name just so we're not right 🤷‍♀️🤣
I was thinking this... although to be fair Daisy Craig does work. (I’m assuming she’ll take his name when they have the wedding of drrreeeammmsss seeing as she worships him) 😂
I think Dusty is off the cards though Dusty Craig sounds like some creepy old guys name..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she will actually use the name Raisin 😂
I thought that too! Or maybe Roisin. Which is actually a gorgeous name. But I wonder if we'll even hear the name, maybe she wants to keep that private.

Reactions: 5

Imagine calling your kid the same as a perfume you pretend to like in order to pay for your new kitchen haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought that too! Or maybe Roisin. Which is actually a gorgeous name. But I wonder if we'll even hear the name, maybe she wants to keep that private.
oooh love the name Roisin. Was one of my top 3 names for mine but my partner didn’t like it.
Yeah, I doubt we’ll even get a back of the head shot. She’ll suddenly want to be all private about it after having documented all of her pregnancy. 😒

Imagine calling your kid the same as a perfume you pretend to like in order to pay for your new kitchen haha
Daisy M&S Superdry Craig 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.