Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she’s bragging that she hasn’t put lots of weight on
This is true 🤣 she loves a brag doesn't she! Seriously who actually can stomach her anymore 🤢 I’ve just had a baby two weeks ago and didn’t put loads of weight on but still loved myself some maternity leggings etc because it not just about sizing up it’s about fitting the bump comfortably nothing worse than even bigger sizes waist bands going right over the middle of the bump. Why is she sooooo unrelatable and always trying to be special or different lol

Even if that is the case with Megan if she actually hasn’t bough maternity leggings (I don’t believe her) she’s missing out on so much comfort 😂😂😂

Also can tell looking at her face she’s gained weight maybe just water weight but dunno why she can’t just be honest with herself and her followers. Would help a lot of people

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Maternity leggings and bras are so bleeping comfy.
I don’t want to ever wear normal jeans again after having worn maternity jeans.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised she didn’t make some snarky comment about ‘sizing up to a 12’ or something. Like a bleeping normal person size.

Have a day off Megs, buy some maternity leggings and shut the duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thing is, not buying maternity clothes doesn’t mean anything. I’m 35 weeks pregnant and am pretty much ‘all bump’, not really gaining much elsewhere. But if I just bought a bigger size in bottoms, they’d still cut into my bump and the legs would be baggy ?!?

Reactions: 11
Thing is, not buying maternity clothes doesn’t mean anything. I’m 35 weeks pregnant and am pretty much ‘all bump’, not really gaining much elsewhere. But if I just bought a bigger size in bottoms, they’d still cut into my bump and the legs would be baggy ?!?
Exactly!!👏👏👏 it’s maternity fitting for a reason. You would think someone with a degree in fashion would know this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow so DrEaMyYyYy x
Literally one of her most recent blog posts was bragging about how easy her pregnancy has been, I could not have rolled my eyes back further into my head if I'd tried!!

Also, interesting she's going down the hypnobirthing route! I always thought playing whale music and that sort of thing was a bit of a scam, and everyone's birth plans goes out the window when the baby finally comes. But I'm not a mum so if anyone can shine a light on hypnobirthing I'd like to know 😊

Maternity leggings and bras are so bleeping comfy.
I don’t want to ever wear normal jeans again after having worn maternity jeans.
Had my baby 9 months ago and still wear maternity clothes to lounge in 🤣
Urgh she is such a pretentious twit. Probably only never wore maternity clothes cause she wasn't gifted any

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Literally one of her most recent blog posts was bragging about how easy her pregnancy has been, I could not have rolled my eyes back further into my head if I'd tried!!

Also, interesting she's going down the hypnobirthing route! I always thought playing whale music and that sort of thing was a bit of a scam, and everyone's birth plans goes out the window when the baby finally comes. But I'm not a mum so if anyone can shine a light on hypnobirthing I'd like to know 😊
I did hypnobirthing for both of my sprogs and couldn't have had more different of an experience with each one.

First baby was literally DrEaMmMmY (sorry gals) - i was really in tune with my body and everything it was doing and I stayed calm the whole time. I felt like the birthing QUEEN after that. I don't know if hypnobirthing helped or it was just my laidback nature honestly, sorry for your eyerolls. Heh.

Second baby I was really confident would be easy peasy after my first experience but I ended up labouring for 36 hours and eventually having an emergency section!

I think hypnobirthing can only really help if you are truly feeling positive about the experience and you're in tune with everything you're feeling, have a good birthing partner etc. So who knows, if megs really feeling totes dreAmYyyy then it'll probably work a dream! And I hope it does work for her honestly...but with her year, the george allegations & tattle revelations, I can't imagine she's feeling completely happy inside?

Who knows, I'm no expert 🥴🤷‍♀️ I'm well aware though with my first birth, I was VERY lucky and many women go through hell with their births so I hope nobody feels I'm rubbing it in!!!

Reactions: 10

My hypnobirthing plan went straight down the shitter after 2 days of slow labour and little to no dilation. I’m very intrigued to hear how her labour will go, but she probably won’t share it because there won’t be any gifted products involved/ it’ll shatter the illusion of her oh so perfect dreamy pregnancy experience

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had my baby 9 months ago and still wear maternity clothes to lounge in 🤣
Urgh she is such a pretentious twit. Probably only never wore maternity clothes cause she wasn't gifted any
She wasn’t gifted any and she never wears items more than once anyway. She keeps drawing attention to being able to wear it post baby but that will never actually happen.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I think hypnobirthing can do no harm but it’s not a guarantee of a pain free uncomplicated birth because anything could happen. Unfortunately for Megan that is something out with her control and she just won’t know till she’s in that moment what’s going to happen. Every birth is different and you can’t control anything. The baby comes how it wants and just hope you have health care professionals with you to know what to do for the best. But again she won’t share. She will only share if it was a dreamy two hour pop the baby out labour or she will just lie 😂

My two births couldn’t be more different. 1) was really really long ended up in forceps and two blood transfusions and 2) was waters broke at 12 and had baby at 4 with just gas and air.

Totally different. And as far as I know nothing I did I really affected it tbh😂 shes full of absolute nonsense as always

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As far as I could understand hypnobirthing is largely about breathing... I decided not to do it as I’d done loads of meditation and yoga and knew I had breathing down so put my money on the NCT route cause I knew duck all about anything to do with babies or being pregnant.
Hypnobirthing will be right up megs street though as they put everything in a positive light, I’m led to believe you are encouraged to not even want to hear about negative birth stories etc... and you call contractions ‘surges’ instead of contractions because apparently medical terms seem ‘negative’. And a c section is an ‘abdominal birth’... I love all the hippy stuff but I dont buy into seeing medical terms as negative. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s just what they’re called.

I’m also one of those annoying people who did hypnobirthing and had a ‘dreamy’ drug-free birth 🤦‍♂️😂 I hate telling people because it sounds like I’m bragging but if you knew me, you know I hate hospitals and I panic over the littlest thing so me and my fella were shocked by my calmness 😂 I’m 34 weeks with my second and I feel like I’m going to have the complete opposite experience!

• Heart
I’m also one of those annoying people who did hypnobirthing and had a ‘dreamy’ drug-free birth 🤦‍♂️😂 I hate telling people because it sounds like I’m bragging but if you knew me, you know I hate hospitals and I panic over the littlest thing so me and my fella were shocked by my calmness 😂 I’m 34 weeks with my second and I feel like I’m going to have the complete opposite experience!
Congratulations!!!! It will definitely be different for you seeing as you're having a lockdown pregnancy and you have to do alot of things alone - you're a brave lady! I hope the second birth is as dreamy as your first. 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think a lot of woman naturally use ‘hypnobirthing’ anyway while giving birth without even knowing it. like when you are in labour/giving birth u need to trust your body and breathe and go with it it’s just human nature. I’ve never once used a course for it but somehow your head gets in a zone. I understand others may feel comfort doing a course. But it’s good to highlight you can do it by yourself if you just focus on breathing I don’t think you need to pay loads n loads for a hypnobirthing course.

Btw I’m not hating on anyone that does put time into doing hypnobirthing courses obv, but in Megan’s case I think again it’s just her being a control freak and jump on any bandwagon to try act superior

Congrats! you’ll be awesome and I hope for the same again for you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is the reason she will never be in the sort of position her sister is in. She's aggressive, rude and completely unlikeable. I don't know anyone who has had good dealings with her. I would also love them to be cancelled too, Faye especially.
Also her style is horrible. what qualifications, study or work experience firs Faye have? she seems to have zero interest in style. I would post this on her page, but it has less traffic as she has next to no influence outside of how to bully people.

Oh she didn’t have to buy any maternity clothes... why is this impressive to her

She really is so odd.
well of course she hasn't, she handed them straight over to George who has been wearing them very happily since Christmas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think a lot of woman naturally use ‘hypnobirthing’ anyway while giving birth without even knowing it. like when you are in labour/giving birth u need to trust your body and breathe and go with it it’s just human nature. I’ve never once used a course for it but somehow your head gets in a zone. I understand others may feel comfort doing a course. But it’s good to highlight you can do it by yourself if you just focus on breathing I don’t think you need to pay loads n loads for a hypnobirthing course.

Btw I’m not hating on anyone that does put time into doing hypnobirthing courses obv, but in Megan’s case I think again it’s just her being a control freak and jump on any bandwagon to try act superior

Congrats! you’ll be awesome and I hope for the same again for you xxx
I totally agree you don’t need a course at all and your body and instincts totally take over also midwives are amazing. I did NCT cause I just knew how clueless I was about babies and was told NCT was great for meeting people locally who would be going through the same stuff at the same time and the chat group you get is super useful from it.
I do feel for everyone doing it for the first time alone in the pandemic... I hope they’ve found online support cause that’s what half these things are for is just connecting with others n supporting each other.
I’m so intrigued to see how much Megan shares and if she sugar coats it all... the birth, the cluster feeding, mastitis, leaky boobs, sleep deprivation... 😂

Reactions: 6
I totally agree you don’t need a course at all and your body and instincts totally take over also midwives are amazing. I did NCT cause I just knew how clueless I was about babies and was told NCT was great for meeting people locally who would be going through the same stuff at the same time and the chat group you get is super useful from it.
I do feel for everyone doing it for the first time alone in the pandemic... I hope they’ve found online support cause that’s what half these things are for is just connecting with others n supporting each other.
I’m so intrigued to see how much Megan shares and if she sugar coats it all... the birth, the cluster feeding, mastitis, leaky boobs, sleep deprivation... 😂
100% 👏👏 and me too. It’s going to be a masssssiveeeee change and wake up call for her. It is for everyone but especially a narcissistic greedy control freak like megan!

Reactions: 9
Still loving this thread 🙌
The thing is that whatever wake up call or struggle she has it it will not be documented, as some have already pointed out. My prediction is she will touch on the ‘struggle is real’ in an attempt to connect (gain) interaction with her followers by appearing more down to earth. The reaction will go in her favour - she’s good at this act.

Get too close to the truth however and the Oh So cloud will float right back over.
There won’t be much truth once she can dress up baby and has all the free garb to go with it, then the kiddo can be welcomed to the Megan show!
The real sadness of this is it just adds to the revolving door of toxic positivity which is especially lethal to fragile and sensitive new mums who naturally will be comparing themselves without realising. I know some influencers like to harp on to unfollow/not my problem - but I couldn’t live with myself knowing that the fake vision of perfection which I CHOSE to present to the outside world had a small but significant impact to that persons mental health spiralling.
I really hope for the sake of her followers she reins it in once this child comes into the world or should I say our screens.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my God clusterfeeding! I had no idea this was even a thing and it drained the life out of me. I was one of the unlucky ones who had my baby during the first lockdown so there were no breastfeeding groups so I had no idea it was normal. I remember feeding my son for 5 hours straight one evening in the very early days and by the end of it I was sobbing my eyes out! It was only later that friends and online forums told me it was normal in the beginning.
Nope we'll not hear of any of these things from Megan... can't taint the DREAMY facade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.