Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really annoys me when influences do a Q&A and specifically ask for good questions, only to answer the same old shite as usual! Why bother?!
We get it Megs, you're not gonna apologise for being yourself. Which would be far more impressive if you weren't a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Am I wrong to think these two photos were taken in the same place and the same time? I thought we weren't supposed to be mixing
20210125_191324.jpg
20210125_190858.jpg

Households?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Really annoys me when influences do a Q&A and specifically ask for good questions, only to answer the same old shite as usual! Why bother?!
We get it Megs, you're not gonna apologise for being yourself. Which would be far more impressive if you weren't a twit
Completely agree. I’m sure they only do Q&As so that it gets their engagement up, so it looks good for brands approaching her.

Reactions: 9
Ooooh good spot! And that the main character of Megan's fave book is called Daisy - Daisy Jones and The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid. So I think you might be right!
the fact she didn’t mention it as her desert island book confirmed it for me 🙈🌼

I guessed Daisy because of the book! Feeling I may be correct... has anyone read that book by the way? I didn’t think it was very good personally and couldn’t believe how amazing she thought it was.

I guessed Daisy because of the book! Feeling I may be correct... has anyone read that book by the way? I didn’t think it was very good personally and couldn’t believe how amazing she thought it was.
She thinks it’s amazing because she thinks she the ✨main character✨

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She thinks it’s amazing because she thinks she the ✨main character✨
the book sounds ok, I’m a sucker for any books and stories set in that time, but it just sounds like a fictional version of groupie pamela des barres’ memoir I’m with the band??

Reactions: 5
I've read it and it's just okay. It's an almost direct copy of what happened in Fleetwood Mac but with the names changed and some fictional characters added.

Speaking of Megan recommendations, I watched Bohemian Rhapsody last year and didn't get the hype for that either? And I'm a huge fan of Rami Malek.

Reactions: 17
Just read the first page - it looks dismal. Poor (yet stunning using 2020 measures, obviously) little rich girl drifts into band life in an idealised version of the 60s and 70s.. I'd rather read Jackie Collins or Jacqueline Susann - at least they'd lived it and could write.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was literally about to post this, is she okay?! Why is she stood like that?
Suck the cheeks in, stretch the legs out to make them look slimmer and longer, now stick the bump out and oh wait I'm gonna fall.... elbow on the bannister...snap snap got it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.