Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had total house envy with her old house. Absolutely loved it.

This one... not so much... That pink is sickening.

Anyway I thought we weren’t getting any home content anymore? Or is it only when it’s “complimentary” or paid promotion material?
that room is honestly like
my
great nanas was in 1997

Reactions: 7
Anyway I thought we weren’t getting any home content anymore? Or is it only when it’s “complimentary” or paid promotion material?
[/QUOTE]

Exactly!!!

Why delete the home account?

Is another charity sale ever going to happen or is she too busy?

Why does she have a different coat on every single time she posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had total house envy with her old house. Absolutely loved it.

This one... not so much... That pink is sickening.

I thought the same things!

Their old house was perfect, and after she did her living room dark blue and dining room in that lovely forest green, I saw lots of other influencers follow suit. Hell, it even made me want to paint my future house in darker shades. I agree with you all, why bother deleting the home account and then post it back on the main account again.

And where has this mysterious charity sale gone... 👀

I’ve got a question about #AD

I’ve noticed Megan will tag a bunch of pieces in a picture and then state “some press samples featured“ which I find a little shady, she’s not showing what has actually been gifted. Is she allowed to do this or is she bending the rules?

Reactions: 10
My only thing is where does it end? I don’t really need her stance on the worlds big issues at the moment.
Acknowledgment and commentary to some degree, yes but in reality their opinion doesn’t matter to me tbh. Just my two cents!

all Megan really cares about are her own interests along with shoes, clothes, jewellery and freebies, she’s definitely become more fickle as the days go by, but that’s her life really, definitely don’t need someone like her fighting the BLM battle!
Xx

*apologies for typos / grammar error in previous post, bloody mobile tattle 😂
I really agree with everything you've said about her attitude towards BLM. I'd never look to an influencer like Megan to be proactive or useful when it comes to anything political. Even during elections her silence has been deafening. She obviously doesn't want or like to participate in things that don't feel comfortable to her. Disappointed but not surprised.

I've lurked in these threads for a while and some of it feels really shocking to read, particularly the fact she was a bully. Other parts have always been so painfully obvious, like the whole relationship crossover, as I'd followed Diana on Instagram for ages (including the whole very emotional public saga of her and George's dog being stolen) before even knowing who Megan was. It's all a bit depressing really, the idea of treading on another woman's toes to get your dream man. I guess that's life and this kind of thing does happen, though it always left a bad taste in my mouth despite liking her approach to style. In some way, I hope she's happy now she's engaged and pregnant. Diana certainly always looks happy.

Reactions: 14
What’s with the handbag photo that’s clearly taken at a hospital/GP appointment? 🙄 obviously hope all is well but cmon

Reactions: 6
What’s with the handbag photo that’s clearly taken at a hospital/GP appointment? 🙄 obviously hope all is well but cmon
Imagine seeing someone in the waiting room taking pictures of their bag. I'd think "what a nob, sit down" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She posted that on stories last week, she’s always reposting the same pics all the time, I’m sure she posted that outfit with the silver trousers like 15 times.

On another note, why does she keep pulling this face 😂 Does she think it makes her look sexy? Wtf.

329C3C12-BC86-4B06-BDFA-2DF173A1A489.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm curious to know if anyone has any goss about multibeam? Looking at their insta it looks like its all over before it even began? Doesn't mention the Craig brothers at all anymore and their promo vids and pics have all gone?

• Wow
  • Haha
I've said it before - I cannot stand Megan, she is and always has been an awful person but just wanted to pop on because I finally looked up Multibeam and I've been creasing at that user who said they sound like Scissor Sisters. I completely agree!!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
WHYYYYYYY(!!!!!) is she still promoting buying from small businesses when all she does is take from them?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those sneak peeks of the new Saturday collection are so disappointing. It really is just becoming Megan Ellaby "merch". I had such high hopes for her brand when she first released the knitwear, but it's just morphing into something really childish and tacky.

Reactions: 12
Those sneak peeks of the new Saturday collection are so disappointing. It really is just becoming Megan Ellaby "merch". I had such high hopes for her brand when she first released the knitwear, but it's just morphing into something really childish and tacky.
I just thought this too when I saw her new tie dye hoodie. Her knitwear felt special and new, with more fun colours than I would see from brands priced similarly to hers. I have really liked her two knitwear drops, but the t-shirts and hoodies look so tacky. The green and pink top she released makes my eyes hurt, it looks like oozing pink sores on a green background 🤢

I really hope she sticks to more knitwear, I'd like to see her release some sweater vests or cardigans instead, or even hats and socks.

It’s probs this wannabe southerner turned manc. She’s younger. Stupider. More annoying. Single. Cringe.

I'm absolutely in awe of this and I don't mean that in a good way.

Do we think she saw that horrendously embarrassing Saturday by Megan Ellaby "Clash Queen" tee and thought "Yes, this is what I am going to base my whole personality on now"

Reactions: 11
Hi all, first time poster here. Excuse my English, it is not my first language!

i used to loooove Megan’s content. Her house, her fashion, all the energy she would put out. Now not so much, it happened in the same way you start realizing your close friend isn’t really who you think they were you know? And also, her style evolved a lot and is simply no longer a match with mine.
I normally don’t keep checking on influencers I get over with, but reading everything you guys have discovered made me really upset that I could have supported her in the past. It is how it is I guess, we learn everyday.
The reason why I’m writing is to know if you have any recommendation for youtubers who have a similar taste / style / house / vibes as Megan used to have 3-4 years ago ? I’m in lockdown again and desperate to find some people to discover, and be inspired by. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!
Also, I truly believe that one of the (maybe not the main) reason why she stopped YouTube, is that it was making her accountable on her spending and the amount of clothes she would buy. With Instagram, she can buy a lot more (which seems to be the case if I may) without people telling her off. She is constantly wearing new stuff, gifted or not. Far far from the image of sustainability and "trying to do better"she was trying to put out on YouTube.
Sorry for the long post, I do have one last question. Anyone remember the brand of Xmas treee decorations they used to have ? The quite obnoxious ones, with glitter and all? I can’t remember exactly but I think it was a hot dog and other stuff ? Sorry for being vague, I tried looking it up but with most of the vlogs being deleted I couldn’t find it.
Thank you for your answers, and for taking the time to educate people on the lack of integrity some influencers have. Have a nice day!

Reactions: 15

i used to loooove Megan’s content. Her house, her fashion, all the energy she would put out. Now not so much, it happened in the same way you start realizing your close friend isn’t really who you think they were you know? And also, her style evolved a lot and is simply no longer a match with mine.
I normally don’t keep checking on influencers I get over with, but reading everything you guys have discovered made me really upset that I could have supported her in the past. It is how it is I guess, we learn everyday.
The reason why I’m writing is to know if you have any recommendation for youtubers who have a similar taste / style / house / vibes as Megan used to have 3-4 years ago ? I’m in lockdown again and desperate to find some people to discover, and be inspired by. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!
Also, I truly believe that one of the (maybe not the main) reason why she stopped YouTube, is that it was making her accountable on her spending and the amount of clothes she would buy. With Instagram, she can buy a lot more (which seems to be the case if I may) without people telling her off. She is constantly wearing new stuff, gifted or not. Far far from the image of sustainability and "trying to do better"she was trying to put out on YouTube.
Sorry for the long post, I do have one last question. Anyone remember the brand of Xmas treee decorations they used to have ? The quite obnoxious ones, with glitter and all? I can’t remember exactly but I think it was a hot dog and other stuff ? Sorry for being vague, I tried looking it up but with most of the vlogs being deleted I couldn’t find it.
Thank you for your answers, and for taking the time to educate people on the lack of integrity some influencers have. Have a nice day!

Totally agree with you about the sustainability, I think she was being held accountable for loads of stuff on Youtube and she is too selfish to want to address it. Easier to just shut it all down and ignore it.

I think a lot of the decorations were sent to her from Paperchase- I know the type you mean. There was a burger one I think too!

• Heart

I don't know if she's exactly the same vibe as Megan, but I moved over to watching Karen Brit Chick's videos on YouTube - she does these amazing street style videos of what people are wearing in New York, and her house renovation series is actually nice and not gross like Megan's new house. I think the main reason I watch her is that she talks with such passion and enthusiasm like Megan used to do! I feel like Karen dresses well but still does that print clash thing Megan used to do, but Karen makes it look chic and not like a clown.

And the Xmas decorations were from Paperchase 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.