Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I discovered this site and this thread a few days ago and I just don’t know how to feel about Meg and Faye now. I was a big fan before reading all this tit about them. ALAS - (ha!) I was growing super bored of Megan’s dodgy, ugly outfits over the last year or two.

I always hoped she would leave George (and that’s before I read all the accusations about him!) as he just seemed like a massive twit in her vlogs and was alwaysloud and attention seeking, so seeing that announcement tonight I just thought ‘oh tit they’re stuck with each other now’.
Kinda sounds like they deserve each other though.

She’s done a pretty decent job of portraying this ‘girl next door/butter wouldn’t melt’ vibe. I bought it for a long time and would still be none the wiser if I hadn’t found this thread! Crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just saw her IG post and I never would've guessed!! Megan has been saying for years that she's been broody so it must be a dream come true for her 😊 Congrats to her and George! I hope this makes him grow up and become less of a slime ball. Since he's having a daughter, I bet he wouldn't want her to be felt up at bars without her consent...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When where they due to get married? Do you think they planned to get pregnant close to their wedding date, or had it been postponed by June?
August this year I think which means if it’s the same time next year they’ll have a 6 month old 😬 sounds stressful!

Reactions: 5
OH WOW! I'm so surprised!! Even though If you think about it, it really does make sense. Megan's mentioned many times how much she wants to have kids so seeing as their wedding was going to be posponed for at least a year.. why not try for it now. Really excited for them, hope this helps her improve as a person and change her behaviour (in certain aspects). Now baby names... I imagine them naming her something quite rock and roll, like Debbie, Dolly, Stevie... what do you guys think?

Reactions: 14
OH WOW! I'm so surprised!! Even though If you think about it, it really does make sense. Megan's mentioned many times how much she wants to have kids so seeing as their wedding was going to be posponed for at least a year.. why not try for it now. Really excited for them, hope this helps her improve as a person and change her behaviour (in certain aspects). Now baby names... I imagine them naming her something quite rock and roll, like Debbie, Dolly, Stevie... what do you guys think?
Agreed that it’ll be something music influenced...my early guess would be Dusty!

Reactions: 12
Can’t wait to see the changing bag of “dreams”, maternity jeans of “dreams”. I wonder if Faye will be her birthing partner of dreams too?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I definitely think Dusty is a good shout! Hopefully they don’t go too ‘out there’. I feel like Megan would still want to go kinda traditional for the name, so maybe a mix of both.

Reactions: 6
Big news for them both but I absolutely don’t think any of this is an excuse for her not addressing her racism, the timing all makes sense with her disappearing but almost all pregnant women still have tit to deal with and have to carry on doing their jobs or getting through life. Shes very privileged to be able to drop everything

And explains pulling all the YT. Not good for brand image to have a pregnant influencer having recent coke vids up

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is Dusty a common/normal name in the UK? Apart from D.Springfield the only other time i've seen it is when Adam Levine and Behati Prisloo named their daughter Dusty Rose. It sounds strange to me, like literally makes me think of dust hahaha

Is Dusty a common/normal name in the UK? Apart from D.Springfield the only other time i've seen it is when Adam Levine and Behati Prisloo named their daughter Dusty Rose. It sounds strange to me, like literally makes me think of dust hahaha
Nope, not common at all, the kid will 100% get bullied at school if it gets named Dusty because like you say, it just reminds people of dust. 😂

I personally think she'll surprise us with a relatively normal name for her little girl - like Olivia or something like that.

Do you guys think George’s band “Multibeam” is still a-go? Espesh now he’s becoming a Dad. The account now only has one post (I swear they had more?!). George’s brother, Megan etc. don’t follow the account either. Sacked it off maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Personally I feel both Megan + George have alot of growing up to do before having a child but 🤷‍♀️. I just hope they don't bring up a privileged brat!

Reactions: 17
Honestly these Megan and co threads are giving me LIFEEEE!! I’ve followed her for ages, how have I only found this now?? 🙌

Very surprised about the pregnancy, although after reading stuff on here, it makes sense why she disappeared for a while and came back after deleting loads of personal stuff. Buckling down for a new era of being a mummy influencer!!! Can’t be seen to having any partying days!

Reactions: 5
IF the reason for her whole disappearance in June was because of her finding out about the pregnancy then she must have found out rather quickly after conceiving, depending on when the baby is due in February, so yeah I guess it kinda makes sense however I’m not condoning her ignorance in regards to how she completely avoided the BLM movement. I mean, it’s great that she’s pregnant and I really do wish her all the best, pregnancy & motherhood is bloody hard work and I hope for Megan’s sake George is a supportive partner throughout this transition into motherhood.

My next bet is Faye getting pregnant in the next year or so, because we all know she loves to follow Megan’s footsteps and it must be tit to be constantly living in her shadow and having Megan be the one who has achieved the most 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
IF the reason for her whole disappearance in June was because of her finding out about the pregnancy then she must have found out rather quickly after conceiving, depending on when the baby is due in February, so yeah I guess it kinda makes sense however I’m not condoning her ignorance in regards to how she completely avoided the BLM movement. I mean, it’s great that she’s pregnant and I really do wish her all the best, pregnancy & motherhood is bloody hard work and I hope for Megan’s sake George is a supportive partner throughout this transition into motherhood.

My next bet is Faye getting pregnant in the next year or so, because we all know she loves to follow Megan’s footsteps and it must be tit to be constantly living in her shadow and having Megan be the one who has achieved the most 🤷🏼‍♀️
I bet when lockdown pushed their wedding back Megz thought, ‘might as well get pregnant instead!’ So that’s why she went away, so she could take down all the partying vlogs; anything that the baby brand PRs or new mummy followers might see and disagree with... she probably took the BLM slap In the face as a time to think up a new brand image for herself.

I agree that she will now start sharing more of her life again, but in a different way than before. There will be a whole thing about decorating the nursery, getting maternity clothes and freebies etc...

I dont follow any influencers with kids as that’s just not where I am in my life right now, so I feel like when Meg has her baby, she will finally be too different for me (you’ve said she’s been changing so much that she’s not not relatable anymore, and honestly same) and I’ll have to unfollow.

Reactions: 15
I agree that she will now start sharing more of her life again, but in a different way than before. There will be a whole thing about decorating the nursery, getting maternity clothes and freebies etc...
I’ve already unfollowed her because I just know her content is going to be jam packed with free tit. I’ve seen too many families / pregnant women suffer during this pandemic and struggle to afford things yet influencers get free tit everyday even when they can afford it themselves. I hope Megan donates some of the unwanted #gifted things to charity and those in desperate need. I just can’t fathom how anybody would be comfortable showing off their freebies in such desperate times for most people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In my post at the start of this thread I wondered how tf she's managed to gain followers when she's being so boring. She's gonna gain even more now, people will be interested in the pregnancy and by the time that's done there will be the wedding. No wonder she's been doing pretty much solely ads, gotta get in extra cash now a baby is on the way!

lol @HinchythetwattyGrinchy I was thinking the exact same about how Faye is in Megan's shadow yet again. Ughh if Faye gets pregnant, I can't stand the thought of her and Paddy having sex 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.