Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to this charity clothes sale she was doing after the free school dinners issue? She said she felt bad about it and was going to raise money for Fareshare?

Half term was two weeks ago- those hungry kids have already struggled through a week of no dinners. And at the same time they were going hungry she was chowing down on free Honest Burgers? Sums it all up doesn't it. Would rather sit on her arse and scoff free food instead of delivering on the fundraiser for something she supposedly cares about

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Big shock, she says in her new blog post that she's having a "dreamy" second trimester guys 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know Megan Ellabys careers gone down the drain when you relate more to the pound shop version who's showing off the oven cleaner she bought from B&M

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know Megan Ellabys careers gone down the drain when you relate more to the pound shop version who's showing off the oven cleaner she bought from B&M
howlin at this. she actually seems really likeable might even follow 😂 much less irritating and pretentious than megsy begsy and also without the irritating side kick sister-come-nana

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else watch Olivia Attwood on Sunday? I thought her wedding venue looked familiar - it’s the same place that Meg went to stay on her anniversary this year. If that is where she is getting married then, wow it is gorgeous. It does make me laugh though, Olivia and Megan couldn’t be anymore different 😂

Reactions: 1
@buffalobarbie oh I watched that and didn’t even put two and two together! Good spot!! What’s the place called again? If this was where megan was to get married it’s soooo not what i expected from her!

It’s Grantley Hall in Yorkshire. The bar with the wooden panelling and the bridal suite are so beautiful. Can’t lie, I’m so jealous. I can’t even imagine how much a wedding there costs...

Has anyone noticed if Saturday does gifting to influencers?
Yes all the gleam crew get them. Helen Anderson and katie snookrs wear the Saturday merch.

I still find it so bizarre that she is pregnant, she (&he) seem so lazy and un family oriented. I would have been less surprised if she announced she had sprouted horns and a tail, and eaten george whole.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm so annoyed at my lack of commitment to following Megan's antics on here 😂 I dip in and out now and again and there's always something new going on!

Shocked she's pregnant, as it means she's not going to drink and do drugs for 9 months, unbelievable

Reactions: 7
Is this referring to someone in particular? X
It might not but I think it might be to a knock off megan who was posted on her. Identical in every way you can imagine lol but my comment about her got deleted so perhaps we can’t talk about randoms even tho she’s a wanna be influencer, who shops Megan’s brand and is stealing her identity lol

Reactions: 6
It might not but I think it might be to a knock off megan who was posted on her. Identical in every way you can imagine lol but my comment about her got deleted so perhaps we can’t talk about randoms even tho she’s a wanna be influencer, who shops Megan’s brand and is stealing her identity lol
It’s probs this wannabe southerner turned manc. She’s younger. Stupider. More annoying. Single. Cringe.

Got second hand embarrassment looking at that instagram, yikes

Reactions: 7
That pink ceiling is dreadful.

She’s such a try hard, it just comes off as desperate.

Reactions: 8
is this her front room or her nana’s?!
I had total house envy with her old house. Absolutely loved it.

This one... not so much... That pink is sickening.

Anyway I thought we weren’t getting any home content anymore? Or is it only when it’s “complimentary” or paid promotion material?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.