Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First book of 2021 finished! Well done smegs!

first and last probs! Unless you’ve hired a nanny! 😂

Reactions: 6
I'm genuinely quite shocked by it! Of course, we don't know how stress affects him or what he's been eating (lots of greasy food and booze from Jimmy's I assume) but I've followed her since the early days of their relationship and I used to think George was quite fit - he was a Burberry model after all. But damn he looks like your average bloke in his 30's now.

Before:

View attachment 371943

After:

View attachment 372014
He looks like a fat chav. How the mighty fall 🤣 I bet DV is loving these pics

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did you see the price of the mom / dad rings. If they were a joke why would you spend so much on them?
Couldn't one aquire those from the Argos establishment of old? Or wish/romwe/shien etc.

First book of 2021 finished! Well done smegs!

first and last probs! Unless you’ve hired a nanny! 😂
Didn't take megan for a sedaris fan. She epitomises the characters in 12 moments in the life of an artist.

Reactions: 3
Christ alive. That Marianne look like the local hoarder woman who gets on my bus. How the hell is that considered stylish??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The trousers look very familiar. Megan been copying her again it looks like lol.
I think Megan just wants to be her at this point. The thing is marianne’s style (which I actually like) seems far more relaxed and natural, you can tell it’s just her being her, whereas Megan’s now feels like she’s trying to be someone else because her style has veered so far from what it was. I honestly think she’s having a bit of an identity crisis. It’s all a bit single white female.

Reactions: 24
I think Megan just wants to be her at this point. The thing is marianne’s style (which I actually like) seems far more relaxed and natural, you can tell it’s just her being her, whereas Megan’s now feels like she’s trying to be someone else because her style has veered so far from what it was. I honestly think she’s having a bit of an identity crisis. It’s all a bit single white female.
You've hit the nail on the head 👏🏻

I've actually started following Marianne because of this thread even though I wouldn't dress like her. What I like about her is she comes across as extremelyyyy bleeping chill on her stories. She's got her kids, her husband, she doesn't do any sponsored or gifted stuff as far as I can see, and if she does, she doesn't do it constantly like Megan does. She doesn't give a tit if anyone hates how she dresses. I also like that she's consistent about her style, not like Megan who seems lost and doesn't seem to know what she wants to be anymore. Megan, as we know, is also is very spiky and defensive whenever she writes in her blog and when she does Q&A's, whereas Marianne just doesn't give a duck lol

Reactions: 17
Shall we place bets on what they'll name "baby girl"?

My money's on Dusty Marianne.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's taken me 24 hours to catch up on all the threads!! I followed Megan back in the day on youtube (can't remember why I stopped following her, just one of those things). Just discovered her on insta again recently and WOW 🙈

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.