Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moira Rose

That is the tackiest, cheapest baby announcement I’ve ever seen in my whole life
I agree. It's weird to me...the post should be all about your new lil human? I can't wrap my head around why she would centre her first baby pic around a greasy takeaway haha?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

khd32

She acts soooo superior it’s unreal!!! Maternity wear is not all Breton stripes and maxi dresses. I’ve literally just had a baby two weeks ago as I said and I didn’t go mad buying maternity wear but what I did buy still let me maintain my personal style! Also if you wear size up bottoms when pregnant you get a massive gap under the bump where the leggings don’t wrap round the bump hence you need maternity leggings/bottoms Does she mean Dior and Hermes don’t do maternity styles lol!! She’s so snobby.

She’s 9 months pregnant and says she is wearing elasticated waist sized up... ok so normally she’s a 10. So she’s wearing size 12 clothes with a full term baby bump... pull the other one megan
Exactly! Sizing up means you look like you pitched a tent from your vagina. Maternity wear supports the bump and most retailers do their staples in a Maternity version (Topshop jeans etc) but when she says 'not quite her style' - I think she means the circus doesn't make Maternity wear 🤣

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
If you put yourself in the public eye for monetary gain, you will get positive and negative attention. She made a huge amount of money off that, asking people to be interested in her. I find this whinging and the double standards stomach churning.

• Heart

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
‘I’ve never had confidence in my body’

You publicly post pictures of yourself in your underwear for the whole of the internet to see. They are not the actions of someone who lacks body confidence hun

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Daisy Moon Craig
Winter Daisy Craig
Luna Dusty Moon Craig
Valentine Dusky Craig
Gigi Freddie Craig

maybe she's waiting for sponsorship for naming it? Nasty gal BooHoo M&S Craig anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

sheleg

VIP Member
WTF has happened to George! He looks like my Manc cousin Kev on his way to see his mates.

• Haha

HanB33

When you google her name, her tattle threads come up before any of her socials/who she is. I bet she's livid everyone has a place to out her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Moira Rose

GOLDIE?!?!?!?! I couldn't have thought of a worse name....ffs...there's trying to be quirky and then setting the poor kid up for a lifetime of bullying.

Limey

VIP Member
There are so many styles to go for while pregnant, I’m glad she’s gone with 50 year old Geography teacher 😂
As a Geography teacher, I feel personally insulted 😂. She looks like she gets her clothes out of a skip.

• Haha

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Didn’t they get over £100k free government funding? Under the ‘arts’ scheme- apparently loads of shit neons makes you an ‘arts venue’? Looks more like a dirty cheap motel to me

But yeah that’s how they’ve afforded another bar- us taxpayers will be paying for it in the years to come! Whilst they roll around their house eating free food they could deffo afford to pay for

• Angry

Sonoranhunni96

I’ve never gotten a maternal vibe from Megan so I find it odd she claims she’s always wanted to be a mother. Her and George take me as pretty clueless when it comes to children, especially a newborn infant. I don’t think they have any idea what they’ve gotten themselves into.

Also, it’s going to be very difficult to baby proof that house with all the random knick knacks and other crap they have laying around. An accident waiting to happen.

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

I wonder if she’ll make out that she had a ‘dreamy’ birth too. Evacuating a crotch goblin is NO dream.

It’s also rather insulting to women who have struggled during pregnancy to be so boastful. Fair enough if you’ve had no complications thus far, but to bang on about it the way she has been is fucking ridiculous. It’s been 3 days since she announced the pregnancy and I’m already bored of hearing about it.

• Haha
Am I wrong to think these two photos were taken in the same place and the same time? I thought we weren't supposed to be mixing
20210125_191324.jpg
20210125_190858.jpg

Households?!

• Haha

Mermaid456

Holy shit! (Thank you) oh my god. I was a teacher and I got that as my annual wage for my first year of teaching. That’s so depressing. She might have got 20 grand for that piece of utter junk? Woah. And she couldn’t even be arsed to steam the backdrop?! 🤯
That Marc jacobs campaign is such a weird concept, and £20k doesn’t seem unreasonable- it’s a crazy world isn’t it? I mean, it’s all utterly meaningless now isn’t it? She probably feels she has the last laugh because she’s getting paid so much money, but i appauld and respect teachers over this pouty shite any day and you’re doing someone extremely worthwhile and meaningful. I hope that doesn’t sound condescending— and no shade to Megan, she’s a business woman but let’s be honest, she’s a glorified saleswoman now isn’t she?

• Heart