Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
is this her front room or her nana’s?!
I had total house envy with her old house. Absolutely loved it.

This one... not so much... That pink is sickening.

Anyway I thought we weren’t getting any home content anymore? Or is it only when it’s “complimentary” or paid promotion material?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

AudreyD

Has she revealed the name of her sprog yet?

Tattlers predicted Daisy, I bet if she's read that here she's having a panic trying to think up a another name just so we're not right 🤷‍♀️🤣
Imagine calling your kid the same as a perfume you pretend to like in order to pay for your new kitchen haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
No I totally agree. I’m a size 12/14 and pear shaped and I used to feel less intimidated by her style than other influencers (probably the massive amounts of jeans lol, can’t live without them - I wasn’t blessed with nice legs dammit). But her style recently has completely changed and become quite bizarre but not in an avant garde sense... just a bit odd n hodge podged.
Re her style. It's the CRAZY textiles teacher vibe, the one who has vodka in her water bottle to get through the day and picks up coloured tights and matching cord culottes saying "these will be fun, such fun" to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

sheleg

VIP Member
Shall we place bets on what they'll name "baby girl"?

My money's on Dusty Marianne.

• Haha

matchakitkat

I get she’s trying to be all casual and cool and dreamy but the McDonald’s is more in shot than their baby! Feels like an undeclared ad

Emalabemela

Isn’t trolling when someone actively messages the person harassing them constantly?... not a page you choose to look at knowing there may be negative stuff written about you? She only had one comment posted on her blog didnt she just asking why she hadnt addressed accusations that her boyfriend had groped someone. Or was there more?

• Heart

Mermaid456

And she confirmed in her latest story that she got the large Chanel (the fluffy green one). The small version is £2380 so it’s like a £4K bag. Just because. Ya know. She’s loaded.
i know each to their own and everything, but damn that bag is repulsive! 🤢 not to mention one of the most impractical bags for someone who lives in such a rainy city 😂

Emalabemela

This might be super bitchy but has anyone noticed her designer purchasing has increased since pregnancy? I can’t help but think of peoples comments from before about drug taking. And now I’m thinking about the extra money she would have to spend if it wasn’t on that. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just a thought
Yeah I was gonna say she’s got two new LV bags (the cherry one and a denim one), a gucci bag (well over a grand), the Stand studio bag, the marc Jacobs purple bag, the LV shoes (I think they’re £800), Staud bag, Alexa Chung coat, Shrimps coat, Charlotte Simone coat and loads of other new pieces (less pricey but still expensive) all in a couple of months... and I don’t think those are gifted as I haven’t noticed her declaring it... crazy consumption. And they’re doing their kitchen reno.... they must be loaded to be spending like that. 😱

• Wow

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She can afford designer gear whenever she fancies but george needs a government grant? Ermm..?
Well it is her money, we dont know if she has any stake in jimmys tacky franchise bars. Theybarent married yet, what's hers is hers. If (when?) They marry and divorce as it stands she seems to loose the most financially, she seems to be the breadwinner, and George the bread eater.

Still weird how those grants how dished out, he must have some good legal advise to know the wording on how to apply and get it, so many independents are failing, even huge companies are yet Jimmys isn't and gets a grant to expand and redo the interiors?

• Haha
  • Sick

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
You know Megan Ellabys careers gone down the drain when you relate more to the pound shop version who's showing off the oven cleaner she bought from B&M

• Haha

ceecee454

Chatty Member
I’m not even pregnant and disagree with the Breton stripes and bodycon comment 🧐 she shouldn’t consider it a failure that she had to buy maternity clothes. Just sounds a bit contradictory as she said she didn’t want to spend money on maternity clothes, but happy to spend on bigger sized clothes? 🤦 View attachment 423163
didn’t want to spend money on things i wouldn’t wear afterwards???
1. when does megsy begsy ever actually
spend money on anything? it’s all #adgifted
2. when does she ever wear the same thing more than twice?!

• Haha

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Like I said before I would love to know what the hell happens to all this free shit she gets constantly. Does anything go to charity? She never does giveaways, no depop, no charity sale? Would love to know how she gives back? The stuff makes one or two appearances on her posts thens forgotten. Her house isn't that big to keep absolutely everything. All this income and free stuff just for a Instagram post. I mean think about all the pr stuff she gets that she doesn't share!? It actually makes me feel a bit sick. Everything I own i worked hard for and any designer purchases I have made I've saved up for. It would be meaningless if it was all handed to me on a plate. Professional freeloader if you ask me. Are there any others out there like her? I follow a few influencers and no one else seems as greedy or comes across so badly as her. She doesn't bother with her blog anymore as it doesn't make her easy money. Just goes on to link the odd affiliate links. She doesnt share personal stuff anymore. No YouTube. Just a page full of adverts. Once upon a time I would want to buy everything I saw her wearing. Nothing she wears now is nice.
I agree with this completely and I think you're asking very relevant questions. Yet I bet if you DM'd this to Megan, you'd get blocked then she'd cry about trolling and share one of those dumb inspirational quotes about not letting others dull her sparkle 🤮

It's truly disgusting she never came through with her promise for a charity clothes sale. But why am I surprised, she's said she donated clothes to a charity shop in Prestwich last year and when I went along after work to see if I could bag any of her clothes, there was nothing there. I honestly feel like she lies about this stuff to keep up her "nice girl" image

aranda.fernanda

It's actually wild that she has time to film and edit a Reel of her switching on some lamps but still no word on actually delivering the charity sale she promised for hungry children.

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Sorry idk why I'm so pressed about a jacket. Probably because I really want it and have been searching for it second hand for over a year 😂 And I know I should probably post this on the Faye thread but since the jacket is from Megan, I thought I'd post here:

Screenshot_20210115-214358_Depop.jpg

1) Megan 100% owned this jacket and included it in her first house move decluttering video in 2019. I remember she said it went into her charity shop pile, which it obviously didn't because Wagatha got it
2) So not only did Faye get it for free, she's gone and sold it for £50 on Depop???

Who knows what happened to the rest of the stuff in the charity shop pile from the first move. Faye made a tidy £50 on Megan's old jacket. And I'm pretty sure she sells her gifted items too.

• Wow
  • Angry

Pooella

Megan breaking COVID rules again. Faye is in the background of her latest pic on Instagram.

• Angry
  • Sick

AudreyD

It's probably because at one point she was on the other side of that coin when he was with Diana V 😉
Oh definitely! That's why she constantly flashes that engagement ring under the guise of showing off her mani. We get it girl, the guy who's career peaked when he was riding Emma Watson has chosen YOU

• Haha