Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollipop07

I think this is the problem with Megan. She never ever ever is realistic. I think she wants her online persona to be just that ‘a persona’ not really her. Just someone that shares nice clothes and goes on about dreamy this dreamy that. Even birthing a baby oh dreamy dreamy dreamy all that pushing and blood and tears. Oh the dream. Come on give us some reality and realise that your followers follow you for real life content not ‘magazine crap’.

I know people in real life who go through life and either consciously or not making others feel down because they never let their guard down and pretend everything is great allllll the time when sometimes u just need a realistic chat. It must be a way certain people are. I had a quite a traumatic birth and was left a bit traumatised and one of my friends was due not long after me and while I was still having flash backs etc she was like guess what I’m having a home birth as I have been reading loads and it’s all about your mind and how you think positively etc and if you did that you wouldn’t have had the bad birth experience.... (Turns out she ended up getting taken in and everything out her control - like the way most births are) I’m just such a realist and some people just are so fake in order to deal with their insecurities. I feel like Megan is like this!!! Sometimes too positive is a bad thing coz it just makes others feel really crap and as if they aren’t good enough.

don’t even know if any of this makes sense but I hope it does haha!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Herewithmypopcorn31

I'm genuinely quite shocked by it! Of course, we don't know how stress affects him or what he's been eating (lots of greasy food and booze from Jimmy's I assume) but I've followed her since the early days of their relationship and I used to think George was quite fit - he was a Burberry model after all. But damn he looks like your average bloke in his 30's now.

Before:

View attachment 371943

After:

View attachment 372014
He looks like a fat chav. How the mighty fall 🤣 I bet DV is loving these pics

• Haha

slugella

VIP Member
Having mcdonalds in the first shot.. is this her trying to be quirky or something.

Happy for her that she had a safe birth.

lilwallflower

First time poster long time lurker hi guys 👋🏻

I’ve never posted on here before, but just want to say... what is with Megan’s styling recently? Her waistcoat styling reel has just come up on my Instagram and none of the outfits go together at all!

like it’s great, feel confident in what you wear and if you’re happy then great..but.... I just don’t get it! Someone said something similar before but I used to LOVE what she wore now it’s like clash way too far!

someone commented “I see somebody got dressed in the dark again” omg :D

• Haha

Looboo

Chatty Member
Jesus this thread is putting me off ever having children 😂 (at least if I do then I’ll be under no illusion that it’ll all be truly v v dreamy)

• Haha

IrishName

VIP Member
Maternity leggings and bras are so fucking comfy.
I don’t want to ever wear normal jeans again after having worn maternity jeans.

• Heart
  • Haha

ELFILY

VIP Member
Can I start the baby gift bingo? My first guess is an Artipoppe leopard print baby carrier that costs over £300.

mermaids456

New thread suggestion: Goldie lookin' chain, hashtag spon is Megan’s middle name 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
Constant designer purchases, new house along with a brand new kitchen and other stuff they’ve done to it and then George being able to open a new Jimmy’s bar - really must be raking it in with all these ads. She use to be relatable and I’d literally want everything she was wearing. Now I just find her arrogant and like she thinks she above everyone else.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Would rather pin my clit down to the tram lines in Piccadilly gardens and get it ran over multiple times then pay for an overpriced drink from an institute ran by a sex pest.
This is one of the best things I've ever read on here, I'm saving that one to memory to use in my group chats 😂😂😂

• Haha

peppapiggirl

IMG_3794.PNG

Also this is fucking awful - 'where' instead of 'wear'. I'm not even being pedantic that is a ridiculous mistake for an 'award-winning' blogger.

Pregnancy hormones must be messing with her brain

• Haha

ChatNoir

I feel like pregnancies are a complicated subject when it comes to influencers because everyone has a different opinion and people seem to be very passionate about it. For example, she's now being criticized for talking about how easy everything's been up until now, but if she had complained, even a little, people would be saying things like "she has no idea how easy she has it, 90% of women have to commute and sit in an office for 8 hours while 7 months pregnant because they need the money, she can go and take a nap whenever she wants, she can choose to rest, do less ads and still be super wealthy..." you know what I mean? So... it's like damned if you do, damned if you don't.
And don't even get me started on breastfeeding, online kids, cots and their dangers... I already anticipate that it's gonna get rough around here hahah, I actually feel a bit sorry for Megan and hope that she doesn't visit the forum for a good year.

Reactions: 19

Emalabemela

It's just awful. At this point it really seems like she's just spending money for the sake of spending money.

I'm sure I remember her saying that the latest the baby would arrive is February, so I feel like it must be due in the next few days.
Yeah she put something the other day about keeping putting her maternity leave off cause she just ‘can’t stop working’ or something ridiculous that made me lol... such hard work taking a picture of yourself in your mirror and uploading it 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19