Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

00ii5533

So funny that when this tattle thread began, megan was sending her sister round to peoples houses to threaten them with lawyers, yet everything we suggest on here that will make megan more likeable, she has taken on board 🤣🤣🤣 so we must all be good for something megs!!

She made her range bigger size wise, included more diverse models and now she's actually shouting out small businesses!!

I think we deserve a thank you tbh 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed if Saturday does gifting to influencers?
Yes all the gleam crew get them. Helen Anderson and katie snookrs wear the Saturday merch.

I still find it so bizarre that she is pregnant, she (&he) seem so lazy and un family oriented. I would have been less surprised if she announced she had sprouted horns and a tail, and eaten george whole.

• Haha
Anyone else think that “Q&A” was a bit lacklustre? I’m still waiting for the rest of it... she’s barely said anything!

aivilodc

They’ve definitely already broken lockdown rules - on Faye’s story she shared a post of a cake for Goldie by thepalmsbakery , under which George’s mum (Louise Craig - I presume?) says it tasted delicious and the baker said ‘glad you all enjoyed it’ implying they have all had a gathering 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry

IrishName

VIP Member
Name prediction:

Lettice, Maud, Mildred, Frances, Oldham St Bus Stop, Marianne, Penny, Margaret (with nicknames Maggie, Peggy or Daisy).

• Haha

JDM13

I was just about to go on a rant about Megan and her crazy spending this year after seeing this tacky bag on her Instagram (no offence if anyone likes it, but it looks like something I owned in 1999 from Tammy girl) then I realised of course, it’s gifted 😡 it costs over 400 euro! These influencers are really starting to piss me off posting stupid quotes about lockdown and how it’s ok to feel weird etc. and treating the whole thing like it’s an excuse to sit around in your pjs all day and read 17363893 books. News flash: most people still actually have to work, and those that aren’t working are most likely worrying about their jobs and money. Megan is one of the worst, she gets gifted so much but still floats around like she’s oh so relatable and is always banging on about supporting independent businesses....nah. More like accepting free things from independent businesses and doing absolutely zero work bar reposting the same vile outfits whenever she can be arsed. She’s not relatable at all, she’s a scam artist and she couldn’t give a shit about her followers or small independents.

View attachment 300467
HIT. THE. NAIL. ON. THE. HEAD.

This exactly why I stopped following her ages ago, I can’t stand her for all of these reasons. She seems so fake and like a total dick. I truly don’t understand how she has so much money to have so much expensive designer gear, it can’t all be gifted.

She posts loads of photos outside my flat and I’m so glad I've never bumped into her 😂 Better not see her out in town taking photos now it’s quiet again with lockdown!

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I completely appreciate this pandemic is going to be something that we could well be living with for another 18 months and I don't ultimately expect everyone to completely put their whole lives on pause until it's over.... but there is something a little galling about her telling us to 'protect the NHS' when she has chosen to have a baby in the middle of a pandemic? She said they weren't going to try for a baby until 2022 but they brought that forward and every time she's moaned about some stuff I've just thought it's a bit selfish because they tried for a baby despite knowing how much strain the world was under.

By her accounts, they started to try to conceive in April/May and even then we all knew it was going to be carrying on until 2021. If she wasn't preaching to us to 'protect the NHS' then it wouldn't annoy me. But she's chosen to have her baby at a time of year that the NHS is stretched anyway- and she chose to do it knowing full well we'd still be crippled by Covid. Again- not expecting people to put everything on hold but why is she telling me to stay home to protect the NHS so it can deal with her life choices instead of other people....

Last edited:

matchakitkat

I really loved her old apartment and style a few years back but now she’s just missing that *personality vibe* other bloggers are doing. I’d say ‘doing better’ but she’s not giving us anything of late, just designer gear, ‘kooky’ looks and references to all the books she’s reading & missing Maccies...

Just gimme more! She referenced watching The Walking Dead from the beginning during lockdown, which bit are you at now and are you loving it? How about pulling together an indie business Christmas gift guide? Any real, relatable insight to pregnancy? Nah. Such a shame.

Nancydrew1111

I’ve never seen an influencer post sooooooo many AD’s. It’s definitely a talent! I don’t know how’s she’s not embarrassed
I had a butchers at her accounts on companies house and it seemed she earned over £170k from influencing last year so the ad ad ad life is deffo paying off

• Wow
  • Sick

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

She’s soooo performative it’s a joke. Probably passed on her old shit to Nana Faye instead because we all know that’s what she does (gave Faye the old house, gave Faye a job working on the Saturday brand).

Ab19877_

I actually feel kinda sorry for her, they mustve found out she was preg just as all the stuff was coming out about george. And i imagine she wouldve wanted to get married before having kids as she seems quite traditiobal about all thst stuff. Im so shocked but unsure why really

rivers

Megan's outfits now have huge 'doing a big wash and just pulling on anything that's clean' vibes, just realised what it is

• Haha

Wild_she

Can’t wait to see the changing bag of “dreams”, maternity jeans of “dreams”. I wonder if Faye will be her birthing partner of dreams too?

• Haha

Lollipop07

I wonder if she’ll be honest about the birth as well? Or will it be another case of the “we want to keep certain things private” AKA “I’ll only post about things I can profit from”

She may surprise us! I can see it now:

(Imagine post-birth mirror selfie)

“ AD ⭐ Totally IN LOVE with my @ blahblahblah disposable maternity knickers! One of my all time FAVOURITE brands v excited to be rocking these bad boys✨
Soooo true 😂😂😂
‘so guys just had the most dreamy experience ever pushing raisin out. It couldn’t have went more perfect not even one ounce of pain was felt. and yes I was lucky enough to not need any pain relief whatsoever 😍😍 I also rocked this (insert gifted mental looking outfit) OH SO fabulous get up while doing so. Now let’s get us home to the mansion and pretend this newborn isn’t going to turn into a mental toddler and ruin all my random bits of tat I have lying about 😍😍 #ad

• Haha

00ii5533

I was looking up her brand on depop earlier and literally every item being sold from Saturday is because it's "way too small" or "isn't true to size" 🤣

• Haha

aimzalicious

VIP Member
What’s with the handbag photo that’s clearly taken at a hospital/GP appointment? 🙄 obviously hope all is well but cmon
Imagine seeing someone in the waiting room taking pictures of their bag. I'd think "what a nob, sit down" 😂

• Haha