Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Still loving this thread 🙌
The thing is that whatever wake up call or struggle she has it it will not be documented, as some have already pointed out. My prediction is she will touch on the ‘struggle is real’ in an attempt to connect (gain) interaction with her followers by appearing more down to earth. The reaction will go in her favour - she’s good at this act.

Get too close to the truth however and the Oh So cloud will float right back over.
There won’t be much truth once she can dress up baby and has all the free garb to go with it, then the kiddo can be welcomed to the Megan show!
The real sadness of this is it just adds to the revolving door of toxic positivity which is especially lethal to fragile and sensitive new mums who naturally will be comparing themselves without realising. I know some influencers like to harp on to unfollow/not my problem - but I couldn’t live with myself knowing that the fake vision of perfection which I CHOSE to present to the outside world had a small but significant impact to that persons mental health spiralling.
I really hope for the sake of her followers she reins it in once this child comes into the world or should I say our screens.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I would bet money marianne theo(something - can’t remember her name) Has as bag exactly the same or similar. Think for yourself Megan. Also, surely Chanel wouldn’t gift to her, she’s not that level.
Bingo! Marianne has a cloth Chanel bag like the one in Megan's picture but in multicolour:

Megan just copies and pastes from Marianne these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ceecee454

Chatty Member
I think she will totally breastfeed coz it will make her feel even more superior and ‘super lucky’ she was able to...
she won’t feel superior when her nips ache more than her pulsating birth canal and her boobs hang low and wobble too and fro 😫
might make a funky new accessory for her stupid outfits tho

• Haha

slugella

VIP Member
Unexpected! Name isn't my cup of tea, but she's their baby and it's not that bad actually! Definitely sounds like an influencer baby name. Also can't jump on about the McDonald's, when my baby was born we had a home cooked meal the first night then takeaway for at least a week after that because we were just so tired. The photo is more realistic and relatable than what she normally posts😂
Oh for sure no shame at all on her not cooking! I would be on the take away too. Just weird to include in the photo like she wants to be like on nbd just had a baby and it just doesn't really land.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Just had a stalk of Louise and the stairs in her flat look exactly like the stairs in my flat and I live in the NQ too. Bloody hell I hope she isn't in my building somewhere!! I haven't seen any Megan look-a-likes creeping around with duct tape and an axe with a tram ticket to North Manchester ready to break into their house and steal George, but I'll keep my eyes peeled 😂

• Haha

HanB33

Personally I feel both Megan + George have alot of growing up to do before having a child but 🤷‍♀️. I just hope they don't bring up a privileged brat!

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Sooooo from the looks of it, we can assume there will be no charity clothes sale from Megan to help the kids in the UK who don't get free school meals? I guess she will continue to buy her designer bags and have her kid next month and forget all about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Emalabemela

I'd like to know this too! I see loads of other influencers who i quite like who always leave her nice comments, and her bessie littlemagie seems lovely, so am still a bit perplexed by it all ha!
I think it must be a mean girls thing where if you’re pretty and on a level financially or can be of use to her she’s probably lovely.
i found it odd that she and lizzy hadfield were friends but must have fallen out as if you search both their names she blogged about her back in the day and took pics together but don’t talk or follow each other now. (I know their styles are totally different but I think when lizzy was in Manchester n had her old musician boyf they had mixed circles).
Also she obviously fell out with that photographer she vlogged with all the time and I think there were friends who were always in her videos who suddenly were never mentioned again. She obviously has had fallouts with quite a few people.
God if she knows he’s a lech and they’re about to have a baby she’s going to feel very isolated when the baby is a few months old and he’s back at work in the bars and she’s at home doing bedtimes etc...

I think maybe she’s just always been a bit insecure and then that makes her jealous of other girls and sees them as a threat especially with George’s history. But she needs to realise if he’s not changed by now he never will & now she’s gone and tied herself to him. Just hope she has enough support with bringing this baby up as it’s hard work and her life really is going to turn upside down, which she seems to be so unaware of right now! I think soemtimes she may put out all the dreamy stuff just to kinda cover up how she really feels. I genuinely do worry about her as she’s not dealt with small things in the past well at all like the way she has to point out in her blog merry Christmas to ‘even the horrible ones’ who is being horrible to her? I could be wrong and maybe she gets messages from trolls and we don’t know that, but as far as it looks like it could just be people like us expressing when she genuinely hasn’t read the room on certain topics or not really letting her get away with acting in anyway she likes just coz she’s an influencer. Add a baby and hormones etc to the mix and if George doesn’t step up god knows what kind of passive aggressive megan will be in her blog in 2021!!
So true she doesn’t deal with small criticisms well at all. She also always posts those quotes in funky writing about not caring what people think and not diminishing someone’s shine etc.. which I always think is funny cause if you really didn’t care you wouldn’t post these quotes all the bloody time...

Last edited:

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I think Megan just wants to be her at this point. The thing is marianne’s style (which I actually like) seems far more relaxed and natural, you can tell it’s just her being her, whereas Megan’s now feels like she’s trying to be someone else because her style has veered so far from what it was. I honestly think she’s having a bit of an identity crisis. It’s all a bit single white female.
You've hit the nail on the head 👏🏻

I've actually started following Marianne because of this thread even though I wouldn't dress like her. What I like about her is she comes across as extremelyyyy fucking chill on her stories. She's got her kids, her husband, she doesn't do any sponsored or gifted stuff as far as I can see, and if she does, she doesn't do it constantly like Megan does. She doesn't give a shit if anyone hates how she dresses. I also like that she's consistent about her style, not like Megan who seems lost and doesn't seem to know what she wants to be anymore. Megan, as we know, is also is very spiky and defensive whenever she writes in her blog and when she does Q&A's, whereas Marianne just doesn't give a fuck lol

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Totally. I think marianne comes across really well and she says most things she’s paid for herself and her ads seem considered not just any old shit. (M&S again from megs today 🙄 - groundbreaking fashion there 😂)
Megan would never wear any M&S! I don't know why M&S seem to want to alienate their actual customer base anyway??

Maybe she woild go in and get the gastro pub meals and cocktails in a can but nothing else.

Names... Georgina or Georgia! Or maybe Ellaby Craig. No way megan isn't becomming a MRS. CRAIG as soon as she can. That house will be plastered with photoshopped painfully artsy wedding photos of the gruesome twosome. Who has that many framed photos of themselves in their house, are they worried they'll forget who they are???

I would say i can't wait for this all to implode on her smugness but no way he'll be able to cheat now. (She's overfed him)

• Haha

Herewithmypopcorn31

Exactly this! How she can call herself anything other than a saleswoman is beyond me. There’s zero content that isn’t a link. And it’s not even creative selling, it’s oh so dry. Has she lost the ability to speak? Chuck us a few chatty stories hun!

The thought of her earning so much more than a nurse / teacher / anyone that puts effort in to their job makes me want to throw my phone in the sea.
The lack of stories is probably due to her being unable to suck her cheeks in and speak at the same time.
What a shame she can’t embrace pregnancy and the lack of fillers?

• Haha

Emalabemela

I’m just confused as didnt she say the baby would be 4 months when the wedding is taking place and she seems to feel that’s old enough for her to have a normal wedding. I’m not sure she realises how much time you have to spend with your baby for months and months. I exclusively breast feed so I guess it’s tougher because I can’t give my baby to anyone but the idea of trying to have a wedding when my baby was that small sounds stressful AF. Total nightmare. Also at 4 months their sleep suddenly goes haywire and it gets even tougher.
Maybe she’s going to pay for lots of help? It just seems she might be in for a shock as to how hard the first year is.
But I guess her baby will be far more ‘dreamy’ than anyone else’s n it’ll all be smooth sailing. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

She's back

I thought the same about the Jimmy’s news... she’s posted a few times mentioning how hard it’s been for George blah blah blah and yet here he is opening another venue. So Jimmy’s didn’t actually need that grant they got given from the government then? At least the money will keep his fiancé in fillers and fugly waistcoats!
Exactly!! My local has been going for decades and have spent every last penny of their own savings trying to keep up with rent during this time where the government wont give them money and theyre also giving kids free dinners and theyve just announced they can no longer stay afloat. It's heartbreaking. Its not just a bar to me :(((
Yet jimmys which is known to be full of pretentious coke heads and old has been pervs can get another bar open. How!!!! I haven't seen any businesses open more branches in this time...i thought everyone was struggling?!

• Sad

Burrito88

VIP Member
I dead ass thought this was Megan before I clicked on the image. How cringe 💀
Could be a smart move, there’s obviously a market for this style(??) and she’s ready to scoop up all Megs followers when they’re bored of baby/mum content

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I guessed Daisy because of the book! Feeling I may be correct... has anyone read that book by the way? I didn’t think it was very good personally and couldn’t believe how amazing she thought it was.
I've read it and it's just okay. It's an almost direct copy of what happened in Fleetwood Mac but with the names changed and some fictional characters added.

Speaking of Megan recommendations, I watched Bohemian Rhapsody last year and didn't get the hype for that either? And I'm a huge fan of Rami Malek.