Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

princesscool

This.

Shows how little of a shit she gives, that she can't even specify any of these major events. Tbh she probably doesn't understand what's wrong with any of it, none of it affects her, which is probably why she doesn't care about it all. If she did, she'd be doing something about it.
Absolutely! You’ve hit the nail on the head. She’s so comfortable in her privilege and her ignorance, it’s so infuriating how she says that the stress was not good for her as if the pandemic and the murder of a man were such inconveniences to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She had 3 comments on her last blog post and she can't even reply to them so says it all about audience engagement. She just wants to get paid for ad's now. That poor dog having to wear a hair clip on its ear all day couldn't have been comfortable.

Lollipop07

When I first heard this news I was like omg yay. Because I’m pregnant and due in January with my second and thought it would be nice to see someone else go through it at the same time etc. But after the Q&A I don’t know if she is going to be the best to follow actually. Don’t get me wrong it is nice to see positivity but It seems like she’s that classic person that EVERYTHING Is always absolutely PERFECT. And even if she finds something hard she won’t say. We all know being pregnant/ having a baby isn’t all sunshine and roses all of the time and if an influencer is constantly going on about amazing it all is it would make us wonder whats up with me. Because I’ve been through it too, I know how hard it can be and I know it’s amazing too but I’m so open about how the tiredness, sickness and hormones and the list goes on can make you feel not yourself. I’m hoping for some honesty from her as it can help so many women.

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
There's no way on earth she was the first choice for that Mulberry ad- her engagement rate is shocking. For someone with almost a quarter of a million followers, she often only gets between 3k and 5k likes? I think that most influencers have had to become business people, and a lot of them would have turned this advert down as it's so tasteless. Even if a lot of them wouldn't tell the agency that's why they were turning it down, I'm certain that most people with half a brain would have realised this advert is very ill tamed and very insensitive.

Bet she's regretting all those times she ignored people's questions on her comments (what brands things were etc) because it's more than likely those people won't comment or like again, even if they still follow her. It used to shock me how often she didn't bother to reply to people. And now she's got a terrible engagement rate, and people with a tenth of the following are getting more work than her. Whilst she's literally grabbing anything that's thrown at her. Wonder how much she's wearing all that Superdry tat she was shilling 🤣

IrishName

VIP Member
I’m only judging people who have electives for unnecessary reasons.
I totally support women who require an elective for medical or personal reasons.

worrying that you will have a “loose vagina” and your husband won’t enjoy sex afterwards isn’t a legit reason.
But we wouldn’t know Megan’s reason? In the same way my friends wouldn’t know my reason.

Lots of things in life are ideal - vaginal birth, breastfeeding, etc., but we live in a world of patient choice. Shaming women for circumstances that only their doctors are privy to, seems really unfair.
It’s a woman’s choice, in the same way termination is a woman’s choice.

Women have a hard enough time on this planet without everyone else piling on about birthing choices.

The second you get pregnant you feel like you become public property. People are touching you, giving out unsolicited advice about pregnancy, birth and babies. To then have people weighing in on a choice you make with medical advice is just horrible and backward.

The number of unnecessary electives performed in the U.K. is low because doctors here are trained in a very different system where they don’t leap to the most expensive option at the behest of a patient. They explore options and talk things through.

Silky89

I've just found out some more tea about the George allegations from a friend of a friend who used to work at Jimmys 👀

So I'm having a catch-up video call with friends tonight and one of them knows the girls who used to work at Jimmy's because we used to go in there a lot. We start chatting about the bar, and if it's re-opening, and I say "I've heard some gossip about the owner" and my friend goes, "not actual Jimmy, the other one?" and I say "oh, have you heard about George too?" And she'd heard about him feeling up the staff from her mates that work there!!

Not only this, but she says that her friend who used to work there has been BLOCKED by Jimmy's Instagram for no reason, and a few of the other female staff have been blocked too! I can only assume they're trying to silence them in some way. The friend of a friend said it was a really toxic environment to be working in with the sexual harassment, drug-taking and I quote "everyone cheats on everyone in there" ☕🐸

I told her George's fiancee had just had a baby girl and she was was shocked but said "maybe it'll change his behaviour, he wouldn't want his daughter being treated the way he treated his staff"
If they’re blocking girls it’ll all eventually come out and be even worse. A coffee shop in Leeds got slaughtered and shut down for this last year (Temple) over racist abuse to an employee, tried to silence them etc. Also a few tattooists in the UK recently have experienced the same (and rightly so!)

It’s defo bar culture all of this, but it stinks of misogogyny and the whole hip ‘we’re better than you/we discovered XX first’ vibe.

Just fucking YUCK 🤮

• Heart
  • Wow

Lollipop07

Because she’s bragging that she hasn’t put lots of weight on
This is true 🤣 she loves a brag doesn't she! Seriously who actually can stomach her anymore 🤢 I’ve just had a baby two weeks ago and didn’t put loads of weight on but still loved myself some maternity leggings etc because it not just about sizing up it’s about fitting the bump comfortably nothing worse than even bigger sizes waist bands going right over the middle of the bump. Why is she sooooo unrelatable and always trying to be special or different lol

Even if that is the case with Megan if she actually hasn’t bough maternity leggings (I don’t believe her) she’s missing out on so much comfort 😂😂😂

Also can tell looking at her face she’s gained weight maybe just water weight but dunno why she can’t just be honest with herself and her followers. Would help a lot of people

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

ejej123

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t be able to stop working either if I got a few grand from posting an Instagram story 😂

• Haha

Voyeurofcrap

ABBAFDA7-DD39-4EDA-9E31-BD07E219DC1B.png

She thinks the reason she’s bloated is because she’s not slept 😂?!? Is she ok. Ever heard of water retention and natural weight gain from being pregnant.

• Haha

buffalobarbie

Anyone else think her pregnancy style so far has been horrendous? She looks like the bird lady off home alone. And whyyyy does she keep wearing that poo brown knitted vest, it is one of the most unattractive items of clothing I have ever seen

no offence to anyone who likes it 🤣

• Haha

Moira Rose

I got into a conversation with Faye Ellaby once about politics. I was very middle ground and not at all rude. I was trying to say that it’s important to see both sides of the coin and understand why people might vote for someone that you disagree with (e.g Trump), and she was really rude and then blocked me.

I’m no Trump supporter by the way, not in the slightest, but if you don’t understand why people vote for someone that goes so against your beliefs, then you aren’t understanding where we are as a society. You have to see both sides in order to repair the situation.

Anyway, this isn’t about politics. It was about the really rude way Faye responded to a conversation on Twitter that she started!

I’ve no time for either sister. Wish cancel culture would eat them up.
This is the reason she will never be in the sort of position her sister is in. She's aggressive, rude and completely unlikeable. I don't know anyone who has had good dealings with her. I would also love them to be cancelled too, Faye especially.