Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does she look quite different here?! I can’t put my finger on what it is but???? (Also had to crop the pic but you’ll be able to see it on her stories!!)
Not a fan of those two little braids she keeps putting in her hair... so cringe and unflattering. Like cmon you’re not 12 hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Many different women came forward.

Megan deleted all her socials (even the dogs and the house) no one could leave a comment regarding George's wandering hands.

Faye made her Mummy drive to people's homes (under strict lockdown) so she could confront them.

George stayed silent amd pretended it was because he was working on bos fruit fingerings. Lucky megs.

Swipe up for pinfold masks you guys! Maybe made in local sweatshops for pennies sold by my mumma for huge profits because you follow meeeèee!!!

Lastly wtf is that loo roll outfit?
Thanks I couldnt remember if there was a specific ‘event’ or just vague rumours/events. The accusations were on Twitter first weren’t they?
So weird n shady.
Also nothing says romance like having to put #AD #PR gift on your romantic pics. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s posted on her insta stories! Her and her fruit fucker went away for the weekend.... aren’t Manchester still in lockdown? Looool - great example you’re setting to your fans Megan x
Think you’re allowed to go on holidays as planned even during lockdown. Usually I’d be a jel of her stories, but just feels icky with all the accusations- feels a bit like she’s overcompensating

Reactions: 10
OIP.jpg

ps...Don't know if its tea as such, she's never mentioned it though - the girl who does my lip filler does megans jaw, lip and cheek filler. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Think you’re allowed to go on holidays as planned even during lockdown. Usually I’d be a jel of her stories, but just feels icky with all the accusations- feels a bit like she’s overcompensating
Ooooh I didn’t know that! Personally I wouldn’t really wanna go anywhere right now 😂 I was due to go to Greece this Sunday with my partners fam but cancelled mine and my daughters flights because I’d just rather stay at home where I know I’m safe with her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah I can’t look at them the same anymore. It’ll never be addressed though, she’ll keep avoiding these accusations and all the comments on her insta for as long as she can.

Thanks I couldnt remember if there was a specific ‘event’ or just vague rumours/events. The accusations were on Twitter first weren’t they?
So weird n shady.
Also nothing says romance like having to put #AD #PR gift on your romantic pics. 😂
Didn’t someone also say George has definitely cheated on her?

Didn’t someone also say George has definitely cheated on her?
I remember this, and that she knows and sticks by him?
Doesn't shock me sadly, I've witnessed him letching over several different women shamelessly outside his bar. I'm sure loads of people cover for him because they aren't keen on Megan.
It's a bleeping awful thing to cover up though wether you dislike her or not.

Reactions: 10
Interesting about her getting fillers- I’ve always suspected she’s had her lips done in the past. They started to look a lot fuller in recent years

Reactions: 12
Interesting about her getting fillers- I’ve always suspected she’s had her lips done in the past. They started to look a lot fuller in recent years
It all looks natural still though I think, only good thing i have to say about megan - glad she hasnt gone down the route of the reality tv look with fillers!

Reactions: 8
I think she already said they'd be getting married in Manchester? Looks like a stunning place though.

Reactions: 4
I think this is the weekend they were supposed to get married, it would match up with the theory of being a couple weeks after George’s brother and Beas wedding and the supposed reason for their fallout. Another thing to point out is how close their anniversary is to George breaking up with Diana. I am 90% sure Megan used to say their anniversary was in September which adds fuel to the rumours that they got together way before people think and a possible overlap with Diana...maybe this all came to light and the reason for the falling out with Bea?

They look natural considering she’s had them done! Is it a manchester clinic? (Looking for someone new to do mine)
I can link you to them but obviously don't want to write it here incase nana Faye susses me out and comes knocking on my door. We will have to inbox! Shes really good, mine look v natural too.

Reactions: 6
I think this is the weekend they were supposed to get married, it would match up with the theory of being a couple weeks after George’s brother and Beas wedding and the supposed reason for their fallout. Another thing to point out is how close their anniversary is to George breaking up with Diana. I am 90% sure Megan used to say their anniversary was in September which adds fuel to the rumours that they got together way before people think and a possible overlap with Diana...maybe this all came to light and the reason for the falling out with Bea?
Yes! Just saw that Bee posted about postponing their wedding at the end of July, her post made it sound like it was meant to be that weekend. So just two weeks before Megan's was supposed to be! Eeek.

ps...Don't know if its tea as such, she's never mentioned it though - the girl who does my lip filler does megans jaw, lip and cheek filler. 🤷‍♀️
Jaw filler?! I didn’t even know that was a thing! 😬

I’ve been toying with the idea of getting my lips done, so I’d love to know the name of the place you go to! 🙃

Reactions: 1
Maybe that's why she looks so different in that photo, the fillers have worn off over lockdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.