Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
megan was never bullied in school, absolute bullshit. She was a nasty chav just like her little sis who used to be OBSESSED with george, she had posters of him all over her room, constantly tweeted about him, posted pics and went to every single ono gig in hopes he would notice her.
This has made me BOKE.

I’m usually a lurker here, but everything she does is so forced and fake. Pretends to be a twee little darling, when her fella is an absolute maggot.

can imagine her having a 10 point plan of how to make him hers. Contrived and shallow

• Haha
Reactions: 19
George is a slime ball, even before all the accusations came to light he made my skin crawl. I guess if Megan is how people say she is, then I guess they deserve each other. What they did to Diane is shady af.

Reactions: 17
i think this shadiness is going to back fire on her!
Same, it's only so long before more people start to notice whats being said on her blog, her insta and then here...it's only gonna bring more questions and then shes going to have to just address it...or quit.

Reactions: 12
Tattle is huge now. Much more well known here than GG ever was. And when she’s being shady, deleting comments and people are all wondering where her personal stuff and vlogs have gone.... people are going to start looking themselves and finding Tattle and seeing all this stuff about her. But maybe she’s so beyond caring now she’s not arsed that people will discover everything on here

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What are the details of the George being sleazy (sorry I probs missed it), was it a specific event or just general hear-say of creepy leeriness?

Reactions: 3
What are the details of the George being sleazy (sorry I probs missed it), was it a specific event or just general hear-say of creepy leeriness?
People came forward with accusations that his lawyer shut down...he is a general sleaze too though.

Reactions: 8
People came forward with accusations that his lawyer shut down...he is a general sleaze too though.
Many different women came forward.

Megan deleted all her socials (even the dogs and the house) no one could leave a comment regarding George's wandering hands.

Faye made her Mummy drive to people's homes (under strict lockdown) so she could confront them.

George stayed silent amd pretended it was because he was working on bos fruit fingerings. Lucky megs.

Swipe up for pinfold masks you guys! Maybe made in local sweatshops for pennies sold by my mumma for huge profits because you follow meeeèee!!!

Lastly wtf is that loo roll outfit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel like Faye has probably never had fun in her life. She seems like such a stubborn old defensive bore, would love to see how she blows off steam other than getting ketty and shouting at the elderly?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just noticed that George has changed his Insta name from gc11790 to kingbeefgram. Isn't this his third IG name in a few months, why all the constant name changes?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.