Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think I remember her being asked at some point? And I remember thinking the lip bit was fishy. But... we can't be surprised that she lied about this like she's lied about a number of other things

Reactions: 10
Sorry had to jump in because AS IF shes said shes not had fillers. Her lips are completely different to how they used to be?!?!? Her cheekbones seem higher and fuller to me too. Its okay to say youve had some filler idk why people shy away from admitting it? 🤣🤣🤣

Wait i should add, i do understand it if she doesn't wanna say it incase it influences her younger followers but still, i wouldn't lie about it...i would just miss that question out 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yeah I think I remember her being asked at some point? And I remember thinking the lip bit was fishy. But... we can't be surprised that she lied about this like she's lied about a number of other things
LOL. Aye, like she’s scared of lying?! Her whole relationship is a lie, so why would this be any different? She also lied about being bullied in school remember?

Hard agree with it not being bad to have fillers. I’ve had fillers and Botox, so it’s not a big deal. Most people do these days if they can afford it.

Reactions: 5
Sorry had to jump in because AS IF shes said shes not had fillers. Her lips are completely different to how they used to be?!?!? Her cheekbones seem higher and fuller to me too. Its okay to say youve had some filler idk why people shy away from admitting it? 🤣🤣🤣

Wait i should add, i do understand it if she doesn't wanna say it incase it influences her younger followers but still, i wouldn't lie about it...i would just miss that question out 🤣
Probs trying to do a Kylie Jenner... lie for years and say it’s make up trickery before finally admitting it 😂 But yeah seriously there is nothing bad with getting work done... I’ve considered it but I have a HUGE phobia of needles 🙃

Reactions: 4
You’re all so right. So many people get it now and I don’t know how anyone could judge someone for getting it... but I also see how it’s not great to be so open about it that you’re pretty much selling it to people or making them feel they have to get it too.

So yeah it’s the lying part. If someone asks in a Q&A then dont include it. And if someone asked me on a comment I’d probably just reply to them privately and say yeah but I dont want to be seen to promoting it.

Instead she’s just like ‘oh I’ll add it to my lies list’

Reactions: 7

As someone who works with young people I think it’s worse lying as young people have this unachievable idea of beauty... the more we airbrush, retouch, filter, get procedures etc... the more insecure and ugly you make young people feel as they are young and naive and assume all these people on the ‘gram are just crazily attractive when in reality it’s a different story and they haven’t always looked that way or indeed don’t look that way in real life.
Fine get work done but be honest about it... Embrace it.
As people have said on this thread her depiction of her fairytale life has made them feel really inadequate and bad. She’d come across as far more relatable if she showed some flaws and was more honest.

Reactions: 22
As someone who works with young people I think it’s worse lying as young people have this unachievable idea of beauty... the more we airbrush, retouch, filter, get procedures etc... the more insecure and ugly you make young people feel as they are young and naive and assume all these people on the ‘gram are just crazily attractive when in reality it’s a different story and they haven’t always looked that way or indeed don’t look that way in real life.
Fine get work done but be honest about it... Embrace it.
As people have said on this thread her depiction of her fairytale life has made them feel really inadequate and bad. She’d come across as far more relatable if she showed some flaws and was more honest.
100% agree with this. 13-16+ year olds now have been influenced to buy hundreds of pounds in make up and clothes to try and be like these influencers, never mind everything else on top. When I was that age I had only just discovered dream matte mouse and mascara 😂 and didn’t even own a pair of straighteners! Pictures of me and my friends then were horrendous, thank god we didn’t have camera phones then!

Even for me as a 30 year old woman, I think they make yourself feel inadequate for not having the perfect job, perfect house, perfect appearance etc. Imagine the effects it’s having on young women. Influencers need to be more down to earth and real. I really like Jamie Genevieve as she’s honest about what she’s had done, she’s humble about her life, and you can tell she’s worked her arse off to get there. Some people have just been lucky and sit on their arse. Rant over haha

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Incoming Megan Ellaby ignorance 👇

On yesterday’s post (11th August, image of her in the field), amidst the fans fawning over her with the usual bullsh*t, was one Instagram user with the handle “@ch*nkschinese” - I’m sorry but what in the actual f*** is that for a username!?

Megan has liked the comment, and not even taken a second glance at the connotations and knock-on effect of this here. Especially after all of the BLM events recently (looks like those books she bought are gathering dust), she is basically condoning this blatant racist by doing this. I am lost for words here.

An influencer in this position should call this out immediately. This is her platform, she is clearly going through every comment and reading them and liking them. It is totally out of order.

Attached screenshots of post, comments, and user in question.

screenshot1.png
screenshot2.png
screenshot4.png

screenshot3.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
...and she scans the comments carefully because she deletes anything regarding georges sexual harassment...

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe I used to be envious of someone who I now find so tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know this thread is about Megan not Faye, but has anyone seen the documentary about missguided tonight? (She used to work there and posted that this doc would be on) It was so awful and painted the whole company in a really bad light.
A lot of the staff on there (especially Treasure!) were so rude and condescending to others. I have to admit I do quite like Faye and I'm a bit sad and surprised to read all the stuff on here from people who know or knew her. But if she is as you all say, no wonder she fitted in so well and loved working there.

Reactions: 7
I know this thread is about Megan not Faye, but has anyone seen the documentary about missguided tonight? (She used to work there and posted that this doc would be on) It was so awful and painted the whole company in a really bad light.
A lot of the staff on there (especially Treasure!) were so rude and condescending to others. I have to admit I do quite like Faye and I'm a bit sad and surprised to read all the stuff on here from people who know or knew her. But if she is as you all say, no wonder she fitted in so well and loved working there.
I hate to break it to you, Faye is one of THE vilest people I've ever known.

She does have her own thread but dont think its been linked here before.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Incoming Megan Ellaby ignorance 👇

On yesterday’s post (11th August, image of her in the field), amidst the fans fawning over her with the usual bullsh*t, was one Instagram user with the handle “@ch*nkschinese” - I’m sorry but what in the actual f*** is that for a username!?

Megan has liked the comment, and not even taken a second glance at the connotations and knock-on effect of this here. Especially after all of the BLM events recently (looks like those books she bought are gathering dust), she is basically condoning this blatant racist by doing this. I am lost for words here.

An influencer in this position should call this out immediately. This is her platform, she is clearly going through every comment and reading them and liking them. It is totally out of order.

Attached screenshots of post, comments, and user in question.

View attachment 209893View attachment 209894View attachment 209895

View attachment 209921
WOOOAAAHHHHH!!!!!! What the duck is she playing at?! I don’t even know where to start. How can she’s still be existing in this world with such a high level of ignorance

Reactions: 3
Omg I can't believe a screenshot of my comment has been posted on here🐸☕

I've now been blocked by Megan and the Saturday account after calling her out for how ridiculously lacking in poc. Woops

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg I can't believe a screenshot of my comment has been posted on here🐸☕

I've now been blocked by Megan and the Saturday account after calling her out for how ridiculously lacking in poc. Woops
Welcome to the gang...! What did you post on her Saturday account? I unfollowed everything of hers months ago and always miss these things. Well done for saying something.

Best be careful though... if you've got any elderly relatives then Faye and her mum are gonna be round there pronto 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 8
Welcome to the gang...! What did you post on her Saturday account? I unfollowed everything of hers months ago and always miss these things. Well done for saying something.

Best be careful though... if you've got any elderly relatives then Faye and her mum are gonna be round there pronto 🤣 🤣 🤣
I just asked why there are hardly any poc, plus size women ect and she blocked ne😂 faye had blocked me aswell, I'm locking me nan up as we speak

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Im a bit scared to post on here tbf. But Megan's insta story this morning looks like shes sleeping on a mattress on the floor? Top left corner it looks like the rug on the floor?

Reactions: 3
Im a bit scared to post on here tbf. But Megan's insta story this morning looks like shes sleeping on a mattress on the floor? Top left corner it looks like the rug on the floor?
Seriously don't be scared. I know where they all live (like a lot of people on here do) and they're asking for trouble keep trying to bully people. You have every right to post whatever you want on here. Tattle do a pretty good job at weeding out stuff that shouldn't be on here, it's not up to the ellabys to police what gets posted. It may have worked for them up to now but their game is up

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What is it with her doing the most basic 'quirky' eye looks recently? 1 swipe of blue eyeliner and she's posting a selfie acting like an indie queen with song lyrics. Today it's 1 plain wash of green eyeshadow to match a green dress, groundbreaking.

She's clearly no beauty guru so why even bother, is she so deluded she thinks any tiny thing she does is worth posting?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.