Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bookwormbex

OIP.jpg

ps...Don't know if its tea as such, she's never mentioned it though - the girl who does my lip filler does megans jaw, lip and cheek filler. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Fizzy dolly mixture

I didnt think id post again but i wanna reiterate things i said too.
I was the OG poster Faye tried and failed to dox but tbf it scared me enough into staying quiet because I knew the person she posted a pic of because it related to the UN i was using lol 😬
Faye is a really nasty piece of work and quite frankly i dont wanna get on wrong side of her n family because i know theyd all come for me!!
I will state it again because i have absolutley no reason to make anything up but the girls are outright nasty to the core. I went to school with them, ive grown up around them and run in the circles they are in and out of even now. They are rude and arrogant even without the coke they're constantly on. As is george.

I don't wanna have to post again but didnt like being made out to be "shady" because my experiences are real and affect me to this day.

Like i said, i just got scared because faye was close to home with that dox and i feel really bad that i caused that due to stupidly using their myspace username from like 10 yrs ago lol. I still lurk here, i have just gone quiet cos of the trouble i caused. And to think faye has gone to someones house probably due to my actions online is really upsetting so why would i wanna actively post here knowing ive interuptd someone elses lives for a silly forum 😬

Anyway nuff said! Just also wanted to come on n say my piece. Back to lurking now x

• Heart
Reactions: 50

SilentSue

The thing with drugs is, the industry fuels and is fuelled by a lot of other awful stuff like trafficking, prostitution, extortion. It doesn’t begin and end at people snorting a cheeky line in the developed West.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Hello @epicmature 👋

I'm someone who has shared my experience with megan, George and faye on here.
I'm not quiet for any particular reason, I'm still lurking every now and then!

I don't understand how you expect people to have concrete evidence to post though that they can safely do without outing themselves. I have pictures proving went to school with and I know them but I'm hardly going to post thwm because I don't want Faye knocking on my door?

I also don't have proof of what a sleaze George is because nobody happens to snap a pic whilst he's leering over their arses I'm sure.

I see on your post history you're 18 so (no judgements) you wont know the Ellabys as well as some of us. I think people are blinded by their innocent girl next door fake attitude and get upset when they see they've been lead on.

In my eyes atleast, it's very common knowledge for anyone in the NQ scene that George is a pest and megan and faye are rude bitches. People have known this for years but of course you're young and luckily won't have had the displeasure of getting that experience.

Tattle is an anon forum, created as a space for people to share their gossip, first hand experiences or even just to enjoy reading about people they watch online. Some things posted on here may not be true, I think we are all aware of that but it's up to you what to believe and what not to. If this thread seems shady to you, that's fine, but just be aware you might be upsetting the people who DO have evidence against George. If i was harrassed, there's no way on earth I'd post the evidence on a gossip forum.

You don't have to invalidate peoples genuine Ellaby run ins.
I understand you may want to believe they're a certain way, it seems so many others did too but everyone's slowly realising what kind of people they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
1. Megan is still a cokehead, as is george.

2. George has cheated on megan and been inappropriate many times, and she knows about most of it but forgives him after a meaningless apology.

3. Their dad is embarrassed of the way ALL of the women in his family act. His wife Diane is a chihuahua, she's got a huge ego and tells everyone shes's the "ellaby mum". Ew.

4. Paddy doesn't fancy faye in the slightest he just was attracted to her instagram/online life and knew he could get more attention himself by being with her.

5. Megan and Faye check this thread religiously and find excuses for every criticism on here. They don't believe they're in the wrong for anything mentioned.

6. Megan hasn't made any effort to change her ways in terms of privilege though we can see that ourselves. She jokes with Faye about everyone being snowflakes due to the fact people were calling her out for BLM.

They are BOTH still aggressive bullies, BOTH fiercely insecure and BOTH monitor everything their boyfriends do on their phones etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 45

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

Look at her showing off her fucking complimentary haircut. Influencers are fucking filth. Flouting off their freebies whilst people have / are losing their jobs due to the pandemic, using food banks to feed their families etc. I am RAGING.

Sorry if I came across as a little aggressive. My friend from school lost her boyfriend to suicide a few months back after he was made redundant because of the pandemic and she’s currently 7 months pregnant and struggling HARD. She deserves the absolute world and more given everything she’s been through and it just makes me lose my faith in humanity that there is actual hard working, deserving people in this world yet they are the ones who struggle whilst people behind their phones all day pouting, posing in the streets in their hideous outfits get free clothing, food, haircuts for doing simply fuck all. It usually takes a lot to tip me over the edge but this today is the last straw 😬😬😬😬

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Wow come out of lurk-hiding to post about this on here.

Faye used to constantly call me Voldemort because she deemed me ugly. She would pick on me and sneer at me because I didn't look like her or Megan. She used to shout BOING at me when I was walking past her (i can laugh about it now, so if you wanna laugh, feel free) - I was only a size 10 when she would do this and I'm really not THAT vile looking - the fact she went mad at her boyfriend for even looking at me must say I'm not too horrific.

She is really fucking nasty and for her to do rants like this i just think fuck.off. you are one of those trolls!!!! Stop trying to act like someone else infront of your following.

Megans just as fucking bad. Proper mean girls.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
What’s really bothering me about the whole “I’m not posting anything personal now, only fashion” route she’s taking is that it highlights how little influencers actually do to take in their money. Some of us work our asses off and still can’t afford a nice house, car, pedigree dogs, fancy jewellery, endless clothes. But she gets all that...and posts one picture a day. It’s just fucked up and not right.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Both ellabys were obsessed with George, they were on at him CONSTANTLY to leave diana. Diana was an angel in that relationship and didnt deserve anything that happened. She's too nice to "spill tea" on what a cunt megan was to her. She was terrified all the time that george would leave her for megan and her fears came true. She's still broken by it now and that's why georges family aren't big fans of megan.

Just to add, it's been said anyway but I'll confirm as a regular...nobody....NOBODY at Jimmy's likes the ellabys. Even George mocks them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Camille6

Oh my god ! I don’t keep up w youtubers much at all anymore and the last time I was on Megan’s thread on gg it was WAY more tame and boring .. did not expect this !!! I spent three hours reading both these threads, don’t need to read war & peace today as I’ve read 20k+ words already 😂😂

I used to love her style and attitude when I discovered her like 5ish years ago, Thought she’s pretty and “unique” compared to other youtubers. Now her style is absolute shit and I’d be damned if mr Cool band dude George allows himself to be seen in public w her in those outfits.

Also, what a vile family. Full on twats, all of them. For a girl who looks like a hard boiled egg w a vulture nose and shrivelled lips, Faye is really up her own ass and thinks her family is untouchable. As for Megan’s scheming insecure ass, I’m sure the exact reason she’s so keen to be a wife/mommy is bc she knows George is a big whore who cheats and want to lock him down. Her cheating days are over since it was her god George she was trying to get from the beginning. Even when I was a fan I used to think it was quite pathetic how much she idolized him. Girl he was a one hit wonder in a band almost NO ONE has heard of AND hes a shapeless dough ball now. I guess the obsession did turn into love 🤷🏻‍♀️

and all the endless posts about ~haters and negativity~ dulling her shine and needing a break from it. Girl you are a privileged, white, ignorant idiot who’s been handed everything in her life. 2020 is filled with horrid tragedies and yet you’re crying woe is me???

Wish them nothing but misery 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

bookwormbex

I live pretty much opposite megan and George's and they have people coming in and out constantly, their family are always over and theyre all hugging etc so they're not following the rules but trying to be careful not to expose themselves on social media 🙃
Not surprised at all, that family think they're above the law, i bet they've used the "do you know who i am?" Line before.
I've served her mum in tescos loads and each time she's dropped being the "ellaby mum" in convo. I dont think she remembers me eachtime she comes to my till because she says the exact same thing.
Embarrassing. I told her once i didn't know who she meant and she went so quiet 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Aaaannnndddd she's deleted the racist user comment on that picture.

Everyone if we can just give a nice warm welcome back to Tattle's favourite and most loyal member.... Faye Ellaby! Hello Faye!!! 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
So to recap (and please add as I may have missed):

Megan caught with white stuff up her nose in a vlog- so she deletes all her vlogs the day after it's posted on here
People who know her say she loves the hokey cokey
She disappears for a month after being called out for how badly she dealt with BLM post
Schoolmates start popping up saying she and her sister Faye were known as the school bullies and her family are hated
Her boyfriend George caught in a twitter storm as people start coming forward with assault allegations
He deletes all his social media
Megan deletes vlogs with him in and their home account
Faye starts doxxing users on here
Faye goes to someone's house (during lockdown) with her mum (LOL) and threatens them with legal action for posting on here
More and more people come on to say she bullied them really badly

Have I missed anything? Feel free to add to the car crash that is the Ellaby show

Oh yeah- and her boyfriend George creating an account and coming on and liking all of our comments 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

SilentSue

Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
So sick of the squabbling on here about bloody COVID regulations. Where’s the damn tea??

staff edit,
Move on from covid regulations chat and stop arguing with each other, report any future posts doing this. Thanks xx

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Looboo

Chatty Member
this erotic fruit thing is/was kind of invented (or rather popularised perhaps) by an American artist called Stephanie Sarley. I don’t know if you can copyright fingering a grapefruit but she’s had trouble with people stealing her art before. Could have been thought up by Multibeam on their own but I wonder if they were inspired 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her instagram is wild in case anyone fancies a look.
‘I don’t know if you can copyright fingering a grapefruit’ is my favourite sentence of the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

00ii5533

wanted to post here for the longest time but feel like wagatha will suss me out. No longer care because people like the ellabys need their comeuppance. For those wondering megan and faye are absolutely STILL bullies, typical mean girls. Ive been "friends" with both of them for years now...like all of their friends we became distant and then megan unfollowed me and so did george.
i recently found out Its because george liked one of my pictures ages ago and megan flipped out and made him unfollow me. Idk why - wouldnt touch him with a 50000ft pole.
Faye still follows me but shes basically a ghost acc, never likes anything i post anymore, i think she just keeps me on there to spy on me 🤣

Anyway every single time I've been with megan shes complaining or bitching about some girl (a diff one every time) usually calling them fat even though they never are...or ugly even though theyre never that either, its like she always wanted to get a laugh out of me by saying shocking things about people. Shes truly wicked and idk how shes got to where she is with her attitude.

Come at me ellabys 👍

• Wow
  • Sad

HanB33

Hello, another newbie! I guess I don't have any sort of groundbreaking tea, most things mentioned on these threads are the same things I have experienced. Megan is a proper mean girl, she doesn't need friends unless they greatly benefit her and then when she's benefitted from them she drops them.

She always knew what she was getting into with George because she was always seeing him when she was in a previous relationship and he was with diana. don't know about before here though. Diana innocently believed that megan was an obsessed fan and George used to take the piss of out of her so Diana didn't suspect anything. They were so snakey about it all. Diana is a really kind, lovely person and she didn't deserve any of the hurt she's been caused by homewrecker megan.

her sister is an absolute state and her own boyfriend can't stand her. she is very mentally abusive, toxic actually, wouldnt surprise me if she has lashed out psychically either. she has a bitter tongue. he is literally with her because he liked the idea of her. i feel sorry for him but it was his mistake getting involved in the first place. faye cant keep any mates either.

as for the mother...jeeeeesus christ. shes just like the daughters.all 3 are like schoolgirls its so embarrassing. i dont know their dad at all though so no real opinion there.

anyway, nothing much else to say that hasn't already been stated. their whole online presence is a huuuge lie, they're very nasty people. not just harmless bitching...nasty. I've never been on the recieving end as such but I have been around them when they have been talking about other women and girls they are meant to be mates with and it's downright evil. how they can preach about being kind i will never understand.

• Heart
  • Wow
So I've also just been told the faye going to tattlers houses story...seems her family are boasting about it to alot of people.

I'm only going to be echoing everyone on here but...WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY? Imagine bringing your kids up to think that's an alright thing to do!!! Psychotic.

I am no longer keeping my trap shut about these idiots, I've been worried about posting too much and also feeling the wrath of grandma faye but i couldn't give less of a shit now because i realise i wouldn't even be in the wrong.

• Wow
  • Heart