Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5th anniversary... so they got together two days after Diana’s last Instagram post with George in it.

Sorry - 4 days. My bad!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
5th anniversary... so they got together two days after Diana’s last Instagram post with George in it.

Sorry - 4 days. My bad!
Wow! I can't imagine how Diana must have felt that's so awful. Relationships that start with cheating are always tainted, they'll never rid that from their memories. I bet they are deluded and try and tell themselves it's because it was such a great romance. Diana is so much better off! She looks like she's living really well whereas Megan has a flailing career and spends her life living like George's lapdog. Proper vile and cringe.

Can't even bring myself to visit her Instagram to look at the video 😂

I actually can't believe how much this thread has changed my opinion of Megan. I unfollowed a while ago as she got boring and vain, but had no idea about this side of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually can't believe how much this thread has changed my opinion of Megan. I unfollowed a while ago as she got boring and vain, but had no idea about this side of her.
imagine how it would feel to be Diana, knowing what megan had done and seeing everyone love her, support her and never question her.
It's so sad people don't know this side of Megan. Horrific behaviour.
I truly hope Diana isn't still affected by it, she seems like a lovely person...and although we don't know what she's like behind closed doors...we do know nobody deserves to have their partner snatched away from them knowingly by someone who's pretended to be their friend.
Megan should've thought about what she potentially couldve caused...what if Diana was weak and broken and fell into a dark place?! It's awful. Makes me so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
imagine how it would feel to be Diana, knowing what megan had done and seeing everyone love her, support her and never question her.
I truly hope Diana isn't still affected by it, she seems like a lovely person...and although we don't know what she's like behind closed doors...we do know nobody deserves to have their partner snatched away from them knowingly by someone who's pretended to be their friend.
Megan should've thought about what she potentially couldve caused...what if Diana was weak and broken and fell into a dark place?! It's awful. Makes me so sad.
I think this is why Bee isn’t a massive fan of Megan because Diana is obviously one of her bestest friends, and the wedding being so close to hers must have just topped it off for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow! I can't imagine how Diana must have felt that's so awful. Relationships that start with cheating are always tainted, they'll never rid that from their memories. I bet they are deluded and try and tell themselves it's because it was such a great romance. Diana is so much better off! She looks like she's living really well whereas Megan has a flailing career and spends her life living like George's lapdog. Proper vile and cringe.

Can't even bring myself to visit her Instagram to look at the video 😂

Me too!

Also, my bf had a really bad breakup before we started going out (no cheating, he was just madly in love with her and she broke his heart) and for about a year we didn't post anything on socials, just out of respect to his ex (even though she broke up with him, breakups are shite) it wasn't a massively conscious thing though, it must be so awful to see it all paraded like that, and it seems like they are sticking to the story of how they got together lol

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Diana is aware of this thread 👀 :coffee: 🍿 She will be well over George by now but I would still be up for a nosey if I were her 😂

Reactions: 15
It truly is horrific - I’ve been through it myself (although my ex was a manipulative & abusive bleep, I still loved him completely!) and I was always cautious of his “friend” at work.... after I plucked up the courage to leave him, he got with her immediately 🙃 good luck to her though, she’s going to need it!

Diana does seem to be over it although I really do believe she throws digs in at times (the whole ‘ye liar’ thing she did as I mentioned a few pages back!) and good on her! I wish she’d come on here and expose them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It truly is horrific - I’ve been through it myself (although my ex was a manipulative & abusive bleep, I still loved him completely!) and I was always cautious of his “friend” at work.... after I plucked up the courage to leave him, he got with her immediately 🙃 good luck to her though, she’s going to need it!

Diana does seem to be over it although I really do believe she throws digs in at times (the whole ‘ye liar’ thing she did as I mentioned a few pages back!) and good on her! I wish she’d come on here and expose them 😂
I'm so sorry, I've had the exact same scenario happen to me. It takes a while to realise that it wasn't you that was ever the problem, but your ex. I hope Diana never had to go through that wondering if it all happened because she wasn't attractive anymore, or too boring blahblah. George is the one who lost out majorly. I'd deffo rather wife up the Vickers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haha not much tea, they never say hello to anyone though, miserable couple and faye is an absolute weirdo, she waddles with her feet inwards like shes a year 7 emo.
Hahhahaha she was like that in school from maybe y8 onwards , she thinks its cute.

Reactions: 4
Hahhahaha she was like that in school from maybe y8 onwards , she thinks its cute.
Great, now I have to imagine her waddling towards my house door with her mom in cohort ready to bully me because I said something about them online. 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
megan was never bullied in school, absolute bullshit. She was a nasty chav just like her little sis who used to be OBSESSED with george, she had posters of him all over her room, constantly tweeted about him, posted pics and went to every single ono gig in hopes he would notice her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
megan was never bullied in school, absolute bullshit. She was a nasty chav just like her little sis who used to be OBSESSED with george, she had posters of him all over her room, constantly tweeted about him, posted pics and went to every single ono gig in hopes he would notice her.
I remember Faye being overly obsessed too, it's so weird that hes now her sisters fiance and she was doing all that. Wonder if george has ever drunkenly fondled her? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I remember Faye being overly obsessed too, it's so weird that hes now her sisters fiance and she was doing all that. Wonder if george has ever drunkenly fondled her? 🤢
Wouldn't shock me tbh, faye is desperate for recognition and george is desperate to be seen as a heartthrob, it would be a game to him.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, i don't know if i would be ok with that is i was faye! She is already in megans shadow career wise, but also passed over looks wise - ouch.

Maybe a Ryan Giggs senario happened with the sisters?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.