Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice how many new outfits she’s wearing? Literally most of her recent posts are brand new ad sample products, what happened to all the sustainable re wearing pieces from her wardrobe marlarky? And she barely wears her own range like she used to! Also all the BLM stuff was clearly performative (like with most influencers) they say they read the books etc and I know it’s more about what you do offline than on, but genuinely there’s been nothing! I’m so sick of these vacous influencers, feel like I’ve been duped. Also posting how happy she is with George I don’t buy it, something seems off

Reactions: 17
Socialblade say's she's shedding followers.... clearly we aren't the only ones who are sick of her tit

Reactions: 15
I just remembered in one of her old videos she said that she and George moved in together really quickly and everyone was a bit like is that a good idea etc. I always thought it was just because they hadn't been together long so seemed rushed, but now it's come out about how close it was to George's break up it makes even more sense!

I can't imagine if a friend or relative broke up with his gf and in a matter of weeks/months (can't remember how long she said I think a couple of months) was moving in with a new girl! It's really really odd. Dating that quickly is odd enough but moving in is another level.

Also imagine being Diana. She's still raw from a break up (maybe, though I like to think she was happy to be rid!) and she hears he's moved in with someone else? That would have devastated me!

Reactions: 9
I just remembered in one of her old videos she said that she and George moved in together really quickly and everyone was a bit like is that a good idea etc. I always thought it was just because they hadn't been together long so seemed rushed, but now it's come out about how close it was to George's break up it makes even more sense!

I can't imagine if a friend or relative broke up with his gf and in a matter of weeks/months (can't remember how long she said I think a couple of months) was moving in with a new girl! It's really really odd. Dating that quickly is odd enough but moving in is another level.

Also imagine being Diana. She's still raw from a break up (maybe, though I like to think she was happy to be rid!) and she hears he's moved in with someone else? That would have devastated me!
I remember that video too! And they went on holiday together to New York within a few months of dating as well. When I was obsessed with Megan I used to think it was sooooo romantic that George wanted to commit to her so strongly, but now I know the truth, it turns my stomach that a few months after cheating on Diana he moved to another city with another girl. It's just so tasteless. And the fact they broadcast it on socials for everyone to see... ugh 🤢

Reactions: 13
I remember that video too! And they went on holiday together to New York within a few months of dating as well. When I was obsessed with Megan I used to think it was sooooo romantic that George wanted to commit to her so strongly, but now I know the truth, it turns my stomach that a few months after cheating on Diana he moved to another city with another girl. It's just so tasteless. And the fact they broadcast it on socials for everyone to see... ugh 🤢
Same, i thought it was super cute but feels really wrong thinking about it now (if it is all true)

Reactions: 8
Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 10.53.43.png

According to Megan's Instagram it was 3rd December they got a place together.
Been trying get her claws into him since she was 14, bet the bed wasn't even cold from Diana leaving before Megs jumped in it lol!
Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 10.53.31.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 208171
According to Megan's Instagram it was 3rd December they got a place together.
Been trying get her claws into him since she was 14, bet the bed wasn't even cold from Diana leaving before Megs jumped in it lol!
View attachment 208177
So he asked Megan for a date on the 7th when Diana last posted a photo with/including him on her Instagram on the 3rd.

They could have been broken up then, but it was a couples photoshoot (as there were a few other 'famous-ish' couples who were part of the campaign) so, still.

Boy moves fast.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does she look quite different here?! I can’t put my finger on what it is but???? (Also had to crop the pic but you’ll be able to see it on her stories!!)
I think it's cuz she's wearing something black, no crazy clashing prints, simple hair and make up

Reactions: 6
I think it's cuz she's wearing something black, no crazy clashing prints, simple hair and make up
When you see 'normal' photos of her she looks entirely different to the ones she poses like a clown on. The one of her and George in NY she actually just looks normal.

And when you see her in other people's vlogs she looks quite average. In the one on Aflie Deye's channel her hair looks really frizzy and not it's usual perfect self, she must spend ages in front of the mirror getting it right before a photo. So the less posed stuff is a world away from all the pouty photos she constantly posts that have been edited to duck. It must be exhausting to lead this kind of life

Reactions: 10
I’m 90% sure In a q&a on YouTube she said she’s never had any filler? It could be from a while ago though...anyone else remember this or have I made it up in my head haha

Reactions: 5
I’m 90% sure In a q&a on YouTube she said she’s never had any filler? It could be from a while ago though...anyone else remember this or have I made it up in my head haha
Interesting, when was that? Maybe i was wrong, it was just before lockdown i saw her there but she might not have been getting any filler tbf, could've been eyebrows or anything!

I remember she was asked about lip fillers and she said she’s never got it done.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.