Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the new Multibeam (lol sorry I can't with that name) promo video on Insta where they're basically fingering a grapefruit? 🤮 Who the duck came up with the creepy food videos to promote a rock band??
bleeping hell! With all the people going food banks at the moment you’d at least think they’d have done something different. What a waste! Seeing someone fingering a grapefruit wasn’t on my agenda today - next we’ll be seeing George stick his multibeam in a melon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell! With all the people going food banks at the moment you’d at least think they’d have done something different. What a waste!
Agree.

Showing the emotional intelligence of, well, a grapefruit. Shock horror someone in the Ellaby circle hasn’t thought about the wider social context of an Instagram post.

Reactions: 9
‘Multibeam’ sounds like the name of a 2009 nu-rave dance punk band. Unless that’s the vibe they’re going for?
& that grapefruit post is revolting 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have to say I do prefer Faye’s content a lot more than Megan’s. Her style is more ‘normal’ and not as out there as Meg.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the new Multibeam (lol sorry I can't with that name) promo video on Insta where they're basically fingering a grapefruit? 🤮 Who the duck came up with the creepy food videos to promote a rock band??
this erotic fruit thing is/was kind of invented (or rather popularised perhaps) by an American artist called Stephanie Sarley. I don’t know if you can copyright fingering a grapefruit but she’s had trouble with people stealing her art before. Could have been thought up by Multibeam on their own but I wonder if they were inspired 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her instagram is wild in case anyone fancies a look.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm sure 'Multibeam' was one of the names my dodgy uncle threw around when he was deciding what to call his carpentry business.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
this erotic fruit thing is/was kind of invented (or rather popularised perhaps) by an American artist called Stephanie Sarley. I don’t know if you can copyright fingering a grapefruit but she’s had trouble with people stealing her art before. Could have been thought up by Multibeam on their own but I wonder if they were inspired 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her instagram is wild in case anyone fancies a look.
‘I don’t know if you can copyright fingering a grapefruit’ is my favourite sentence of the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Whoever said they view themselves as Manchester's version of alex turner and alexa chung 👌👌👌👌 she had more chance of being chung, in that she actually used to have enviable style. Turner, not sure about his personality, but he has talent.

Even zalfie hated George???! Wow, that man can clear a room.

Reactions: 11
Lockdown in greater Manchester meaning households can’t meet up indoors. Let’s see if the Ellabys abide with it.

Reactions: 10
Lockdown in greater Manchester meaning households can’t meet up indoors. Let’s see if the Ellabys abide with it.

And they’ve announced its largely because people were meeting up inside and not social distancing.

Which Megan so proudly flaunted!!! On several occasions!!

Reactions: 14
Anyone seen Multibeams latest insta post? What a waste of a bleeping cake. I’ve got no food in house until tomorrow and I’d absolutely smash that right about now 😂 STOP bleeping WASTING FOOD!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen Multibeams latest insta post? What a waste of a bleeping cake. I’ve got no food in house until tomorrow and I’d absolutely smash that right about now 😂 STOP bleeping WASTING FOOD!
The ellabys don't eat much food, especially not cake. However George might have polished it off after...

Has he talked about sarley's work inspiring him? 👉🍊😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The ellabys don't eat much food, especially not cake. However George might have polished it off after...

Has he talked about sarley's work inspiring him? 👉🍊😉
Omg I thought that emoji was a peach for a second and now I have a hideous visual of the next Multibeam promo video being George copying that scene in Call Me By Your Name and shagging a peach!

Or as @HinchythetwattyGrinchy said, sticking his Multibeam in a melon 😂(yes I am still laughing at that)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg I thought that emoji was a peach for a second and now I have a hideous visual of the next Multibeam promo video being George copying that scene in Call Me By Your Name and shagging a peach!

Or as @HinchythetwattyGrinchy said, sticking his Multibeam in a melon 😂(yes I am still laughing at that)
Haha! That film has been on my watch list for ages now 😂 I’ll now only think of it as the film “with a peach fucker” in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.