Megan Ellaby #2 Coke all week, not just Saturday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not hard to find though are you when you name your company after the street you live on love
bleeping hell! Really? 😂 They’re not that imaginative are they? Having your ma naming her business after her street name and then naming your own clothing brand ‘Saturday’. My 1 year old could suggest a better name and she can’t even speak yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell! Really? 😂 They’re not that imaginative are they? Having your ma naming her business after her street name and then naming your own clothing brand ‘Saturday’. My 1 year old could suggest a better name and she can’t even speak yet.
They are all drips honestly. Not a braincell between them all. They all don't think before they act then cant deal with the repercussions.

Enjoying reading doesn't make you intelligent and nor does screenshotting someone elses words to "support" BLM/world issues. Try get a little more creative seeing as you're on a platform infront of billions of people you bleeping moronsssss

Reactions: 10
Her outfits choices have been horrendous! Those LV flatform are awful looking. I understand she wants to be out there and quirky but there has to be some sort of styling and thought put in it. Money clearly doesn’t buy u style

Reactions: 13
I'm so glad Rob the hairdresser has been mentioned as I was seriously considering going to RCNQ!!! I currently go to Trevor Sorbie in Manchester so should probably stick with them!

Reactions: 10
Her outfits choices have been horrendous! Those LV flatform are awful looking. I understand she wants to be out there and quirky but there has to be some sort of styling and thought put in it. Money clearly doesn’t buy u style
Can’t believe I used to worship her style and get so much inspiration. She used to have more of a subtle, unique 60s/70s influence going, which I really liked.

A couple of years ago she started obsessing over designer trends and 80s vibes, which really aren’t for me. She’s become obsessed with ridiculously ugly sleeves, clashing prints on top of clashing colours. Manages to makes expensive pieces look so tacky. I don’t know how but the outfits genuinely make me feel queasy.

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe I used to worship her style and get so much inspiration. She used to have more of a subtle, unique 60s/70s influence going, which I really liked.

A couple of years ago she started obsessing over designer trends and 80s vibes, which really aren’t for me. She’s become obsessed with ridiculously ugly sleeves, clashing prints on top of clashing colours. Manages to makes expensive pieces look so tacky. I don’t know how but the outfits genuinely make me feel queasy.
Same, loads of my Instagram saved photos in my "outfit/style" folder are from her 2017/18 style which I still am very inspired by. I still love trying to emulate her old style using pieces in my own wardrobe. She used to be so unique, and me and loads of my friends in the fashion industry followed and loved her. Now I don't get inspired by anything she posts which is a real shame - partly because it's too expensive and partly because it looks so darn weird. Like today in her story with a stripy vest over a top with a snakeskin belt and clashing socks/shoes. There used to be a real effortless "just thrown it on" vibe with Megan that was so so cool. Now I think "what the duck is she wearing?"

Reactions: 15
RCNQ Manchester - I can confirm everything said. We used to go there and we had enough eventually, especially for the amount of money we were paying!!!

I wish it was July 2021 to be honest and coronavirus was just a bad dream!

• Haha
  • Heart
I live like 20 mins from Liverpool city centre and I’m still nervous to go into town. Yet they’ve travelled from Manchester to go!!
Guess it's classed as 'work' promotional work for George's vanity bars.

omg I’m dying to know more about the crossover with her and diana...so George was cheating on diana for how long exactly? I wonder what Megan did to convince him to leave poor diana! It’s sure gonna be awkward at Bee’s wedding next year...eek!
I guess she was making more of a name for herself than Diana was, george saw more opportunities for money and credibility??

To be a little harsh i am not sure he liked either of them, or even emma w. He loves himself, the power and ego boost of being adored and having it away with as many girls as possible 🍆 when if he actually falls in love with someone other than himself it's going to be interesting!! Diana was a blonde beauty sure, but did he know her personality or just care about her looks. What i mean by that is he seems like he was a bad boyfriend even without the cheating.

Poor paddy - get out now son.

And of Paddy's dreams by the looks of it 👀
Could George's ego get sny bigger with everyone in that group wanting to ravish him?!?! Maybe they're endulging in group play. 🤮😮

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's put #ad on her stories of her pinfold creations mask... is it an ad if your mum gave you it? 😂
They're so weird and shady about things. If my mum made signs/masks/whatever and had a small business, I'd be like look how amazing my mum is she makes masks go buy one! Not pretend it's someone else... very strange
I think legally she has to put ad, since it is an ad?? But yeah, you are right it seems odd. Were those masks made in a sweat shop by someone earning next to nothing, only to be sold with a 5000% mark up by the Ellaby matriarch. Why not buy for a tiny etsy business? Or make one, nurses have put free patterns online for anyone to use.

Reactions: 8
I honestly think Megan thinks her and George are Manchester’s Alex Turner & Alexa Chung - her style & posing etc is very Alexa. Also think Faye fancies herself as a bit of Fearne Cotton 🙄 They’re such try hards it’s unreal.

Megan just seems to drink almost constantly.

RCNQ there’s such a bitchy/clicky atmosphere. I’d go elsewhere if you’re quite socially anxious! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Faye is 100% at Megan’s old house. Look at Faye’s recent insta post and Megan’s comment on it... obvs it’s not a problem that she’s living there but why not just bleeping address it? 😂

Lurked here a while and on the other thread and vowed not to get involved but here I am 😶

Know (or used to know should I say) Megan through the blogging industry, never met Faye though. Knew Megan from the earlier days, always found her nice and was genuinely pleased to see her take off. It all seemed to change with the ASOS job and then when she moved back to Manchester. Always felt like she liked being the big fish in Manchester but the problem was that wasn't really the case any more when she came back as lots of other deserving influencers have gone big!

I mainly wanted to come on to say how different she seems to have become compared with other bloggers from Manchester who 'went big' and moved to London, e.g. Hannah Louise F, who I think can come off as too sarcastic etc. but really she's actually v down to earth and hilarious. And then Victoria (inthefrow) who is genuinely the loveliest person still, I don't think she's changed at all in terms of her personality.

Don't want to say too much - but I know/and have known other bloggers who know Megan much better than me and I have heard countless incidences of things like blanking at events (after pretending to be friendly for show seemingly), not speaking to others at events (eg new bloggers who it would mean a lot to them to have a conversation) and just general bitchiness. I actually do feel a little sorry for her tbh. Think she's lost her way and is maybe less happy with George than what she portrays. Again, I don't know Faye but from what others have said, think it's likely she has a big influence on Megan, especially now she's in the influencer 'game' too. When your brand is 'you' but there's a heavy outside influence, things are bound to go wrong!

The Rob at RCNQ thing prompted me to comment... I've had my hair done there, albeit by someone else (who was amazing and so nice) but it was arranged by Rob. He seemed ok but I heard through someone else I know who received a gifted experience that he became VERY pushy about what was being posted and got very nasty!

Reactions: 17
Lurked here a while and on the other thread and vowed not to get involved but here I am 😶

Know (or used to know should I say) Megan through the blogging industry, never met Faye though. Knew Megan from the earlier days, always found her nice and was genuinely pleased to see her take off. It all seemed to change with the ASOS job and then when she moved back to Manchester. Always felt like she liked being the big fish in Manchester but the problem was that wasn't really the case any more when she came back as lots of other deserving influencers have gone big!

I mainly wanted to come on to say how different she seems to have become compared with other bloggers from Manchester who 'went big' and moved to London, e.g. Hannah Louise F, who I think can come off as too sarcastic etc. but really she's actually v down to earth and hilarious. And then Victoria (inthefrow) who is genuinely the loveliest person still, I don't think she's changed at all in terms of her personality.

Don't want to say too much - but I know/and have known other bloggers who know Megan much better than me and I have heard countless incidences of things like blanking at events (after pretending to be friendly for show seemingly), not speaking to others at events (eg new bloggers who it would mean a lot to them to have a conversation) and just general bitchiness. I actually do feel a little sorry for her tbh. Think she's lost her way and is maybe less happy with George than what she portrays. Again, I don't know Faye but from what others have said, think it's likely she has a big influence on Megan, especially now she's in the influencer 'game' too. When your brand is 'you' but there's a heavy outside influence, things are bound to go wrong!

The Rob at RCNQ thing prompted me to comment... I've had my hair done there, albeit by someone else (who was amazing and so nice) but it was arranged by Rob. He seemed ok but I heard through someone else I know who received a gifted experience that he became VERY pushy about what was being posted and got very nasty!

It's interesting to read about your experiences. Especially as a lot of us had started to wonder why she's very removed from most of the blogging community. What you've said explains a lot of it! She's obviously had some fallouts with accounts over the years and if this is what she's like normally then it's not really any wonder that she has so few friends despite doing a job that forces you to meet new people all the time.

I do wonder if she's incredibly easily led. She is surrounded by people who are clearly very toxic and whilst she's obviously done some terrible things herself, a part of me thinks she would be a lot better off if she relied less on those who are damaging her career and mental health. She needs a massive life overhaul asap

It's interesting to read about your experiences. Especially as a lot of us had started to wonder why she's very removed from most of the blogging community. What you've said explains a lot of it! She's obviously had some fallouts with accounts over the years and if this is what she's like normally then it's not really any wonder that she has so few friends despite doing a job that forces you to meet new people all the time.

I do wonder if she's incredibly easily led. She is surrounded by people who are clearly very toxic and whilst she's obviously done some terrible things herself, a part of me thinks she would be a lot better off if she relied less on those who are damaging her career and mental health. She needs a massive life overhaul asap
I honestly think a lot of the problem is George! She's done the classic thing (that generally people do much younger tbf...) of being completely infatuated with a partner and losing your 'essence'! She's basically merged her personality with his, and then probably also takes on too much influence from Faye and from what I've read, I don't think they are quite the same.

I always got the impression that she was a little shy -I know school friends on here have said they don't think this - but maybe the blogging caused some insecurities which have got worse over the years... It's definitely not for the fainthearted and doesn't bode well if there's any underlying mental health issues - any hint of anxiety and it's really not the right career path! It certainly can't help being with someone like George who clearly has such a huge ego. He thinks so much of himself from his band days, there are definitely parallels with Megan there. I imagine he boosts her ego around her blog and status in Manchester so that rubs off on her...

I honestly think a lot of the problem is George! She's done the classic thing (that generally people do much younger tbf...) of being completely infatuated with a partner and losing your 'essence'! She's basically merged her personality with his, and then probably also takes on too much influence from Faye and from what I've read, I don't think they are quite the same.

I always got the impression that she was a little shy -I know school friends on here have said they don't think this - but maybe the blogging caused some insecurities which have got worse over the years... It's definitely not for the fainthearted and doesn't bode well if there's any underlying mental health issues - any hint of anxiety and it's really not the right career path! It certainly can't help being with someone like George who clearly has such a huge ego. He thinks so much of himself from his band days, there are definitely parallels with Megan there. I imagine he boosts her ego around her blog and status in Manchester so that rubs off on her...
Ha just to add, school 'friends' was probably the wrong phrasing 🤦‍♀️

Still wondering what went down with photographer Sophie? Megan's blog suggested Sophie was in the wrong....now I'm second guessing.

I wanted to add that I go to RCNQ (I don't get my hair done by Rob) and they're an absolutely lovely bunch. I don't want the salon and the actual nice people in there to get tarred by the same brush as him on here 😬

I respectfully disagree with some of the comments on here that the people in the salon are bitchy and clique-y and that you shouldn't go if you get anxious easily. I have anxiety and depression, and felt incredibly welcome by my stylist when I first started going there last year and am actually proud to say we're friends now. And I suck at making friends normally lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.